Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

such a lovely update.  P has started to be RB's completely, this gives hope that she'll tell her MIL after all. totally hoping N doesn't do anything to P while he's drunk, RB will be devastated if he does.  can't wait for the next chapter tho.

Kira_James thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Awesome update 

Edited by Kira_James - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Just caught up with all the chapters and loved it. 

I absolutely agree with Rishabh's opinion regarding Prerna's mother in law. The latter is blind in her devil son's love and is blind to Prerna's pain. 

You write PreRish romance so well. Looking forward to a steamy one once story permits.☺️

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vandie

Hey

Just came across this story.. Beautiful story!! I was going to reply now n a new update stopped me.. For a change, no Anurag here.. Love the PreRish bond..  Naveen is such a devil.. A request to u.. Please give details of whose POV is mentioned in the update.. It becomes easier for readers..

I don't know why, but I was unable to like most of the chapters.. There was some error..

Anyways, hope to get the next update soon

Love

Vandie

Glad you’re enjoying the story 

Sometimes the like button doesn’t work. Never mind 

Thanks for commenting 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annu8193

Loved it....👏

Dinner date of prena nd RB 

Waiting for next....

Thanks for liking the dinner date

Will update soon 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene

Beautiful update👏

PreRish's dinner date under the sky❤️

Waiting for next

Finally PreRish shared a romantic evening 

Glad you liked it 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

He have such a sweet surprise to her❤️. He came to this function only for her. I love this man yaar, who doesn't want someone who would love you with such unconditional love and care. The whole terrace setting and surprise is magical. How even I wish they have met before without this Naveen. They would have led a perfect life with lots of love. His insecurity and fear to loose her love. But she assured him that she would leave immediately. Hayee, she declares that she belongs to him.

I agree with him. Naveen should be punished and here he is roaming and enjoying his life without any guilt. And it's true that her life is mostly ruined by her MIL rather than her husband. Her blind love for her son made her not to see her DIL's suffering and pain.

Lovely update. Please do continue soon.

Rishabh is indeed adorable. He can go to any length to make Prerna happy and special. His whole world revolves around her. Now Prerna should trust him and their love and confront her mother in law 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Beautiful update.😊

Surely RB pov of Prerna mom in law is correct to a large extent, after all how come being mother of Naveen she is totally unaware of his doing. Mother son are together in this.

RB surprise for prerna is amazing and Prerna words for him is heart touching❤️

I also agree..Rishabh is judging her mother in law correctly. She might love Prerna but she loves her son more, like any other mother

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

such a lovely update.  P has started to be RB's completely, this gives hope that she'll tell her MIL after all. totally hoping N doesn't do anything to P while he's drunk, RB will be devastated if he does.  can't wait for the next chapter tho.

Prerna belongs to Rishabh and she has assured him. Now she needs to get out of this marriage. Hopefully she’ll do that soon 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks so much