Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thank you CVs for giving us such cute, beautiful and lovely KalMa moments 👍🏼

Today's episode was a treat. Kallu was so pleasantly surprised with malhars gesture and public praise. It's all she's craved for...some validation and praise from the man she respects adores and loves! Loved it.  She calls him mere malharji every time! It's so sweet! And that side hug....aww!!! Loved the treat. Kaafi family drama Hoga but today's episode had some beautiful kalma moments! 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have always said that Tujh se hai rabta always had a learning factor. They deals with certain things very subtly and beautifully.

I liked the way Kalyani had remenisced her and Atul" s childhood story. It was so relatable .Infact hum kuch k sath to aisa hua vi hoga . Music compass box aur Woh man hole wali story both were best.

2. Malhar is really a hero. The entire medal giving ceremony was beautiful

3. Both Kalma has progressed in their relation , While she called him " Mere Malharji" He called her meri dharampatni " Kalyani Malhar Rane" 

One who honors other , get back honor as a reciprocation . Kalyani ko jo samman sab k samne malhar diya. Kisi vi biwi k liye woh ek kimti diamond necklace se kam hi hogi. That ' s why Kalma is unique , they never fail to give support and respect they honestly feels for each other. This makes Kalma special. Yesterday" s episode after a long time had given a fresh air.Are Kalma sath hote hai toh automatically  episode accha ban jata hai.

Edited by pyaar2012 - 4 years ago

As long as we get these kind of kalma moments everything else doesn't matter. Baaki guru, stepmom, bhai behen entry, behen ki chori problem etc etc....all I watch is the kalma scenes, their relationship, the progress in their relationship and some cute moments. Today was a delight!