Mesmita thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys .....,.. I know all are sad and try to occupy themselves to keep away the gloominess but i thought to keep all that aside and let's celebrate πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽthe day YUDKBH was born. That's tomorrow.... 1st episode of yeh un dino ki baat hai was aired 2 years before. So lets celebrate guys and remember the good old golden days of our favorite YUDKBH πŸ’“. So i leave this post open for all to share your views..... Wish yeh un dino ki baat hai and also post anything related to it or remembering any specific scenes or episode including 1st episode. You all are welcome πŸŽ‰. So once again wishing Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai a very very happy birthdayπŸŽ‚πŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ‘‘πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸŽˆπŸŽπŸŽ‰πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanvi397 thumbnail

Many more happy returns of the day dear yudkbhπŸŽ‚πŸ₯³β€οΈ Love you always... for your unique story, for innocent naina, for swag wala sameer, for cute love story of our beloved samaina, for dhartipad friendship of samundit and swapreena, for realistic indian family, for lovely 90s and last but not the least for musical voiceovers "yeh un dinon ki baat hai jab srk king khan nhi tha amir khan perfectionist nhi tha aur salman khan bhaijan nhi srf prem tha." Love this vo from 1st episode... love you and miss you yudkbh... dil le lo❀❀❀

Edited by Tanvi397 - 4 years ago
fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

misssss uuuu samaina....πŸ˜ͺ

HAPPY 2 years of YEH UN DINO KI BAAT HAI...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
Purv_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the show, everything was beautiful about it.  Missing it so much.  Awaiting for a season 2 with AshDeep and the other cast.  Please come back soon.

munchkinland thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The best show in the history of ITV

TonsOfWishes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I have to post here too!

Happy Birthday to Yudkbh