Meher must have told him before the marriage.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Meher said it right. She is selfish. Even makers are seeing it only from her POV.

She hid it before marriage so that she could get rid of her mom and also take revenge from her, have a father for her kid.

If she can't give love for Sarab and even the kid who calls her mom and take responsibility of his family, why did she marry him? Now she is running away which is equally horrible. How to watch it? I feel so bad for Sarab. Really bad, even more than Meher and Manav. He didn't do anything to deserve all this brutal dhoka and pain.

Meher and Manav shudn't have hurried knowing how Meher's mom is in a big position and is also ambitious and how manav have many dreams yet to achieve. I won't support their stupidity. Not against pre marital sex but these two are idiots who lacked any control over their feelings. It felt lust than love. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I strongly believe that Sarab is been taken for a brutal ride here. That angelic soul didn't deserve this.  I saw some comment on my other  post where someone was blaming Sarab for Manav's death, which is completely ridiculous according to me. Whether Sarab choose Meher or not, KK would have killed Manav no matter what. KK is a person who can go to any means to maintain her fake reputation and her class. She would never have agreed to get her daughter married to a middle class orphan irrespective of his Phd or any other education qualification.  

Meher being KK daughter could never have imagined the evilness that resides within KK, but was definitely aware of the fact that KK is a very opportunistic person and holds her reputation and her name in very high regard, and even higher than her own father. So the least Meher could have done is been a bit cautious in this relationship.  I myself would have looked at Manav as a guy who took blatant advantage of Meher. Meher comes from a well to do family, and here is guy who impregnates the girl before marriage and then decides to come and talk to the family . Its more like he is securing his side to get married to this girl because technically the girl's family will have no choice but to accept this relationship because of the baby. 

I understand that Meher has gone through honor killing, seeing the love of her life, her father of her child being killed right in front of her eyes.  I can also understand that she hid her pregnancy not to take any revenge but just to find a way out of that hell  house and to keep her child safe. Desperate times desperate measures.  at least that girl had some guts to say the truth on the wedding night.  I guess she is still in an uncertain zone where she doesn't know whom to trust completely. Slowly Sarab will prove that he is not like any man that she knows,he is in a whole different league and can definitely be relied on and trusted. She definitely has this pull towards Param and care about him and loves him. Slowly with time that bond will only grow and she will not be able to leave him.