Anyone watched Cold Lassi Aur Chicken Masala?(Page 3)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by --Meena--

Both the lead actors, DT and RK, overacted and over-reacted. The web series had typical foolish daily soap story line. In fact the daily soap flavor was too much in the web series. I guess because it's Ekta's ALT after all. Camera work was up to the mark and so was Ayushman Chatterjee's acting-the only positive sides of an otherwise forgettable daily soap venture in a web series by Ekta & Co. 

Do you mean Priyanshu Chaterjee?! LOL.

Yeah, Priyanshu was the ONLY good thing.  In contrast, I didn't like the camera work. The extreme close-ups where you can count the pores and wrinkles on their face were unnecessary.

Rajeev overacted so badly that I'm disappointed. I always thought he had a poise or 'tehraav' to his acting. But this was bad. Terrible actually. When I saw Haq Se (another Alt Balaji show), his acting was fine. Very poor performance here especially in the flashback scenes.

The English dialogues are TERRIBLE. Arrey, who is forcing them to speak in English and try to sound eloquent? Hindi mein baat karo. There is no problem with that. 

Divyanka has always been OTT and overacting ki queen. This was no different but I was not surprised as that was expected. 

I heard the the last episode is horriblesmiley37

Originally posted by Leenaaa

I heard the the last episode is horriblesmiley37

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

What is the ending of this Web Series? Did you watch it.. ?

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

I didn't watch but that's what my friend said -Nitya slept with karan(priyanshu charterjee) and Vikram played with vivan looked after him for Nitya 

Maha Bakwas ending it is! smiley11

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Originally posted by Cookies..

That was not the ending. Nithya slept with VIKRAM not Karan.

They tried to get back together after that but she saw her cousin Seema in Vikrams house again. They confronted each other and Vikram asked her if she trusts him, she said NO and they decided not to unite because they still had trust issues. At the end Nithya got admission to her Dream culinary school (Le Cordon Bleu Paris) on Vikrams recommendation. She decides to go while Vikram will take care of Vivaan.

Okay then I didn't know that. That's what my friend said

Divyanka Tripathi Rajeev Khandelwal ALT Balaji