Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

It was so much fun to see today's precap 😈

Pooja enters into Suman's room while Suman gets scared. Suman asks why did she came here. Pooja smirks and says its all a trap for Kabir and i will snatch everything back from him. Now Suman you had became the thorn in my way. Suman shivers and asks what do you wanna do with me. Pooja replied "Wahi jo tere pati ke saath kiya thaa". They shows the flashback of Jhanvi burning Pk. 😈😈😏

Any hopes 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-PhK2BhZ4/?igshid=xo08ffjzryzl

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it's Suman's dream. 

But l wish this was true. 

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

*fingers crossed* hope its true.

Even Zain put an insta story where he wrote in caption "Ye ladki ek bhram hai" and tagged Dipti

Then, One fan girl asked whether we will see Jhanvi again ? Shrenu herself replied "Jhanvi hi Pooja hai Pooja hi Jhanvi hai. 

So i well wishing its true as i cant bear this Suman and the stupid Mittal family anymore. 😑

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

*fingers crossed* hope its true.

Even Zain put an insta story where he wrote in caption "Ye ladki ek bhram hai" and tagged Dipti

Then, One fan girl asked whether we will see Jhanvi again ? Shrenu herself replied "Jhanvi hi Pooja hai Pooja hi Jhanvi hai. 

So i well wishing its true as i cant bear this Suman and the stupid Mittal family anymore. 😑

If you ask me, it's the stupid Mittal family that ruined the show. 

The shaadi track got everyone's interest. Everyone was waiting to see how Pooja will clash against Kabir, and who will win. 

Instead they gave Kabir an easy victory by making Pooja feel guilty for nothing. And all the OTT drama. 

Viewers lost interest, online trps dropped. And now SP has decided finally to pull the plug by end of September. No 3 months extension. 

Well they can still give some interesting stuff in the last month of the run. 

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope its the comeback of jhanvi, cos she throwing the stupid mittals out would be a great ending. 

She should paralyse suman and play the game with kabir and get everythin back 

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

I hope its the comeback of jhanvi, cos she throwing the stupid mittals out would be a great ending. 

She should paralyse suman and play the game with kabir and get everythin back 

Wait, did Kabir already take everything from Pooja?

DivzOnAir thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I think so too. 

But jic, sending up a prayer to the tv gods, let the cvs see the light and may Pooja burn the Mittals.

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlueOcean

It was so much fun to see today's precap 😈

Pooja enters into Suman's room while Suman gets scared. Suman asks why did she came here. Pooja smirks and says its all a trap for Kabir and i will snatch everything back from him. Now Suman you had became the thorn in my way. Suman shivers and asks what do you wanna do with me. Pooja replied "Wahi jo tere pati ke saath kiya thaa". They shows the flashback of Jhanvi burning Pk. 😈😈😏

Any hopes 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1-PhK2BhZ4/?igshid=xo08ffjzryzl

Hope it's not a dream ... particularly the last sentence makes me feel it can't be a dream. Suman didn't see Jahnavi trying to burn PK right .... 

I have stopped watching - but really the scene of 2 children on streets seeing their dad and house burn while dadaji, Suman and PK watch over was so cruel ....all three are criminals ! On top of it Manohar trying to take advantage, Dhruv trying to kill, Kabir kidnapping her mom ... so much trauma since childhood that any girl will need counselling all her life to come out of her fears, anxiety and anger ! The show needs a sensible writer to give justice to Pooja

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I hope it is real and not dream. But i know my worst fears will become true! 🥺

If it is indeed true, how can they explain Kabir marrying her as her ploy? Kabir is a male chauvinist, he cudn't bear the slap and married her for the revenge. That is not wrong!!! But her taking revenge is wrong. If he take revenge it is heroism! 👏

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow! That answers most of the questions. It's better to see this side rather than her repenting/feeling guilty.