The Blessing……………my K Jodi…. My SuKor .. a short OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The Blessing……………my K Jodi…. My SuKor

At the outset I am sorry for the delay in Eye My Girl.  Will be posting the next part tomorrow.  Just that too tied up at work…

Before that one of the tweetheart was asking when will the K Jodi be  welcoming of the new life… I did not have an idea to write about but as asked just trying to pen down a short one………………

The baby shower ……………..

I love you they said to each other and went to bed embracing each other in to a sweet slumber.

She sleep talked…………… I told you your dad is the best no no my Devil is the best,  one can get… and none can get like him. He smiled hugging her close….. and none can get an Angel like you…. The little one kicked his hands which was over the belly, acknowledging him…. 

She sleep talked very feebly, sweetheart pray your dad is with us when you come into this world… but shhhhh…. Duty is important….

A blob of tear…………… I promise wherever I am I shall be beside you he said to the sleeping beauty…

Pappa please please bless me he said looking at the sword!!!

It dawned..it was her off day.

Suraj was getting ready when he saw her sifting her wardrobe…

She was sighing…. Throwing away the blouses with a robe around her….

He was indeed lost in her as she has been changing and after the intimate moment after the trimester he was bit wary to even hug her hard as he would hurt her…and she would come home tired after her work and many a times he would be coming home late just to hug her and the bumb and listen to her sleep talks when she would say Suraj I wanted gobi 65 but the cook gave her aloo fry… she would say no one bothers about her….He would smile and ensure he send the gobi 65 that morning for her lunch when she would wipe off everything in a jiffy saying hmm  Devil know every dam thing… hmmm…

Closing their door he went up to her with his banyan…..smiling, hugging her sideways… what happened you are bored of these sarees,shall we go shopping. 

She smirked and said What Suraj…. See you don’t take care of me properly or look at me properly… Don’t you realise how much I have put on weight now none of the blouses or the dresses are fitting me… All because of you and you keep asking if I am bored… uggh….. when the baby kicked.. ouch see the baby is already on your side… kicking me as I am chiding you…

He pulled her and turned her towards him, lifting her chin….Because of me?? he asked naughtily… realizing what she said, she bit her tongue and was blushing going into his neck.. hmmm

Angel you are looking so beautiful and glowing day by day… You are blaming I am not looking at you!! But how do I say though I know you are changing but I am craving to see those changes in you….I am scared to ask you too… You asked me if my vest was heavy the other day with those firearms but I realise you are carrying something more heavier but with a smile…

When I see your feet swollen my heart aches but all I could do is just massage you…

I am unable to take your pain but… she just closed his lips….This is not pain but a penace that we women undergo to bring the love of our life into the world..

He sat on the bed and made her sit on him… I am heavy she said…He hugged her and said I can bear more… I love you and I am sorry I donot know anything and wish I could share your pain..

She smiled kissing his forehead…I am yours Darling saying…she removed her robe slowly when he saw her full the blooming of motherhood. He was amazed and teared to see how much she has changed.  He just caressed her with utmost care when she asked him to kiss her assets which were fully prepared for the job when their love comes.. her hands were swollen as well her thighs.  He kissed her slowly with respect like a divine shrine… she was in all awe the way he handled her preciously.. There was no lust… he kissed her baby bump with so much love and care… talking to the little one… I am so blessed to have your mummy and you… I promise to shower all my love and protect till I breathe my last. She was all tears when she said… I am scared too Suraj as I don’t know anything as a mother….

He said kissing her, you are indeed the best mother… Cupping his face she asked, how do you know… He said I lost my mother at an early age but had very few glimpses of how she used to take care of me.  Kissing her lips softly and her fingers softly he said when I was hurt terribly and could not move you handled me like a child, I saw your motherly instinct… Chakor, you will be the best mother he said.. and you are already proving you are the best daddy…

I love you he said…. she hugged him and said I love you too….for the first time she said, Ca…n you please stay with me today…. I waaaant you she said cupping his cheeks and looking into his eyes…. And please love me she said as she realized he was calm but the natural instinct taking him but he was holding.. Angel….he devoured her very very carefully, preciously as she was subliming in his surreal love making… They sublimed and cuddled for a brief nap….He woke up kissed her and slowly went out for a while….

She woke up to find new sets of XL size outfits in her cupboard….with a note will be back within few minutes … love Darling. She looked at it when an white envelope fell down.

They were together when she was on him in the drawing watching the TV about the need for more trained officers to tackle terrorism. The Commissioner and Ajay came to visit her as it had been long.

Suraj was surprised and stood up … Welcome Sir… aap yehan anything urgent he asked.

Nothing just thought to pay a visit he said.  They were served tea and biscuits.

Looking at the TV, Chakor looked at him and asked, Suraj tell me if you are given a choice in dire situation to choose between me and the Nation what will you choose… He was stunned…. Why are you asking he asked…Tell me Suraj.  He said what do you think I will choose and what you want me to choose.. And why this suddenly he said.

She said ok lets write out in a chit and give it to Sir she said… they both wrote it out…. and gave it to Sir.

NATION…

The commissioner was astonished not about Suraj but about Chakor as she also wanted him to put nation first. I will put the nation first he said…Then why did you refuse to go to the INTERPOL Training at France she asked.  He was completely shocked.

Chakor….. but …….. how do you know…..asked Suraj

Tell me Suraj… why did you refuse the golden opportunity to get trained as a special one to combat terrorism… Its because of me she asked??? I never wanted to be your weakness and neither I want our child to be too.

Suraj was perplexed …. She showed the envelope which had the special invitation letter as being the coveted officer trained at Scotland Yard he was recognized by the Home Office for this special one month training which was to start within a week.

So you called us for this The commissioner and Ajay asked.  She said yes… I was told that once you miss the opportunity it is difficult to get it again.

Suraj said no Chakor you are not my weakness but just that the dates will clash with your D Date and I don’t want…… he was indeed choking…

She was firm, NO Nation first and we have another 45 days …you will complete this by then she said though she knew there is a high chance of the delivery to happen before or later than the said date. But she was adamant…she said I will manage…. I will stay in the hospital and call Tanu if needed.He could not refuse and the process of his application was speedened.

He  had to leave… He just hugged her very very tight… caressing her belly… he kissed… sweetheart your mumma is Arrogant but an Angel…. Please be kind to her and wait so that I am there with you both… He kissed them and left for the training….I love you Arrogant Lady…. He grabbed her and kissed her hard… Please stay safe… She kissed him Devil take care I will…. And we will wait for you

Days passed and it was three weeks… she did miss him terribly as being in France she had to sit up late and would do the video calling and she would hold back her tears and false pains in front of him…. He was no less though he was acing others well ahead with those from other countries too.  Khatri proved he wore the country on his sleeve and was clearing all practical exams in flying colours and was creating a niche name with the fellow cadets and all were in awe that his wife is no less to him to manage alone in the final stage of her pregnancy…He would just hold her pic and kiss his chain with the lock and caress the band in his hand just praying… daddy please take care of my soul which is far away from me.  He told her that he will not be accessible for a day as he is going to another town which was having difficult signals.

It was a week more for the D day and Suraj had to come within two days, she was bit feeling uneasy and he was not reachable the day earlier too…. Suraj why are you not reachable she was asking to herself,kissing her MS caressing her band….

Sweetheart please be safe for your daddy will come soon.   She went to bed When suddenly she had a shooting pain and she slowly started her contractions …..She quickly called Tanu and her Gynae… it was midnight, she was in terrible pain as her water bag had punctured too…

The gynae and Tanu quickly took her to the delivery room and she was holding herself praying hard… she had tears and was being monitored….Tanu called Ajay.  He was trying to call Suraj but he was not reachable…

She asked Tanu ......even in her pain…. what day is it today??? He has to come tomorrow…. Please Tanu, tell the gynae to give me some injection so that I can hold on…. Her heart was craving for him.. The gynae was shocked.  What he is not there? How can he leave her in this prime month…. No No not a word about him she said… I pushed him to go…. He will come… she was talking to her baby in that pain…. sweetheart your papa will be here…. Please please…. The baby was in no mood but was turning down its head and was moving…

Chakor push please push Tanu and the nurse was telling…. She held herself… Suraj…. Suraj she was non stop….. Don’t hold..breath easy and push they shouted…… Tanu is it morning she asked in midst of her severe labour….

Chakor please push….. the baby will suffocate otherwise…..No Nothing will happen to my baby she shouted…., Suraaajjjjj….

The baby was indeed hitting her pelvis but suddenly slowed down….. it was a very dicey situation as the water bag broke it would prove dangerous.

Tanu yelled Chakor please please push hard otherwise the baby will suffocate….. She lifted her hands and shouted Suraajjj….. be beside me she said softly…… I am sorry……. Please Push…. Push……

Arrogant Lady don’t hold please push came the hoarse voice holding her hands strongly….. Suraj Suraj she held the hands….. she smiled with tears…. He held her kissed her forehead please you are strong , push one final push please bring our life my love he said…

She gathered all her strength and crushing his hands gave a big push and fell back….. All she could feel was the sudden emptiness and her legs were shivering…. Not realising the surrounding he just yelled thank you daddy….. and thank you my Angel…….

Surajjjj ….. you have come….. she whispered…. Our baby…..is it a ….

A little Angel like you he said with pride…… Our Fairy he said….

The gynae lifted the baby which was crying……

She saw and drifted into unconsciousness holding his hands tight…

She was tiny wrapped like a rose buddy….. wrapped and given into his hands… all he could do is hold her preciously and was crying inconsolable thanking his father…..

Ajay hugged him….Tanu said with smile and tears She is No Less than You Devil Officer….and so your little Fairy too… She was active and suddenly slowed down waiting for her daddy …..

My life…… our symbol of love…… My Fairy…… he said…. with pride.

She was in the special room..

Slowly gained consciousness…

She saw him…..

A big smile….. how is our sweetheart she said and thank you for keeping up your promise to be beside me she said….holding and kissing his hands… she was weak..

He kissed her, showed the little one Yes OUR PARI…… when the tiny feet hit him…

Oops she is indeed a Devil he said not allowing me to touch you my Angel…

Hmmmm she said

But Suraj…. How come you are here today? You had to come tomorrow? And why your phone was not reaching… she was shooting questions????You are very bad??? I got scared you know?

Shhhhhh…. He said kissing her forehead….. closing her lips….You talk too much arrogant lady...

And you forgot about the time difference so indeed it’s a half day behind India so I landed today which is actually tomorrow and called Ajay to find you were in the labour and was holding.

Arrogant Lady you not easy he smiled…..

Yes Devil I am and how was your training…. Need to ask Khatri is always ahead stood first.he said pulling his collars up.

Hugging his fairy and his Angel the Darling was happy calling kaaki and asking her to get ready to receive their Fairy………………………

Indeed they were blessed… 

They choose Nation ahead of them but the almighty knew how to bless them.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thank you tweet heart i could make you happy 😊. 

😍🙏Though you are a silent reader on the Forum

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Mahsa for the cute comments. Can feel your excitement. 

loved it the way Suraj and Chakor hugging each other and Sleeped, 😍😍😍😍

the way Suraj made place for his loves Chakor on bed and She sit on him, loved it when they talkes about their baby 😍😍😍😍 the moment Very emotional when Chakor Said to Suraj She worries about mother, and Suraj told her Sure you will be the best mother awwwww 😍😍😍😍 their bliss magical kissing each other fiery 👍👍👍👍👍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

love the way their Cute nak jok moment 😍😍😄😄 like always 👍👍👍👍

Thanks a lot my Sumi dear for your magical writting dear I feel peace Soothing with your magical writting dear 😘😘😘😘😘❤❤❤❤❤

Unquote 

😊 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita. 

It's a fabulous update Sumi as always 👌👌, loved & enjoyed it a lot💘💘. Chakor's sleep talking in this stage looks very interesting to me😍😍😊😊. How strangely her mind's dormant desires are revealed without her knowledge & how nicely Suraj meet those expectations & made her surprised❤❤😍😍. Her wish to get him beside her during baby's birth, but at the next moment realized even in the sleeping state that duty is prior to anything & his promise to be with her on that moment, so beautiful 👌👌❤❤. Their sweet convo in the morning, he's being amazed by her beauty & various physical changes, caressing with utmost care😍😍 , loved how the unborn kicked & supported Daddy while Chakor was complaining agains him, very responsive baby Khatri 😁😁😚😚. Then his tears realising her pain, he's feeling sad for not able to share her pain. Her asking the strange question to him that in the worst case scenario, whom he will choose between his family & Nation in front of Ajay & the Commissioner & both of them chose Nation as his duties & responsibilities towards the Nation are more important than their personal needs as Nation is above all else, then her taking the brave decision to send him to the Interpol training as she never wanted to be his weakness 👏👏, both are so made for each other couple👌😍😍. In video chat her suppressing the pain & hiding her tears, so emotional 😢😢. I just think of those women who have had such situations in their lives or these situations are inevitable for them 😔 😔 .

The labour room scene was so heart touching. Her holding herself, waiting for his come, her requesting to even delay the delivery, then his sudden arrival 👏👏 made her happily surprised, so amazing👌👌. I can visualize the moment when Chakor gave birth the little angel😍😍. I liked how he was on her side at that time as her support system, gave her courage, make the visual of his child's birth.Indeed it's an inexplicable experience 😍😍. Loved this sweet Khatri family and thank you for this beautiful one, keep it up 👍👍❤❤. Thank you

Unquote 

Awwwwwh 😍 😍 😍 😍 after hectic day of working i feel soooo happy 😊 😄 😄 😄 a big smile on my face seeing your comment.. 😁😍🤗... Thanks so much 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

Wow..thats so love..❤❤❤

journey of them till their pari landed in their arms..aww sweet lovable one...

chose nation and God blessed them with what they wanted..again❤

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lovely one Sumi ❤️️

Loved Sukor bond, Chakor quickly eating the food and saying Devil knows everything with a cute and funny moment 😆.

Loved how Sukor supported each other and assured each other that they'll be the best parents, it was very heart touching.

That's what to expect from our K-jodi, putting the country first and they were rewarded by having their wish fulfilled ❤️️

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear🤗

Wow..thats so love..❤❤❤

journey of them till their pari landed in their arms..aww sweet lovable one...

chose nation and God blessed them with what they wanted..again❤

Uma 😍🤗🤗

Thanks so much dear 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Lovely one Sumi ❤️️

Loved Sukor bond, Chakor quickly eating the food and saying Devil knows everything with a cute and funny moment 😆.

Loved how Sukor supported each other and assured each other that they'll be the best parents, it was very heart touching.

That's what to expect from our K-jodi, putting the country first and they were rewarded by having their wish fulfilled ❤️️

Thanks so much Mai 🤗 🤗 

🙈 🙈 I too loved the foodie. 

Yes k jodi will always hold nation first.. 

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi fabulously written as always👏👏👏👏

The way you have entwined everything is just too good ❤❤❤

Sleep talk,  gobi 65😅😅, the way she asks him to stay and love her (remembered the healing night )  the nation first👏👏 and finally the D day... lovedddd everything👌👌👌 what we call in raghav style hindi.....ek no. Bahut hi badhiya😍

Thank you for writing and ofcourse waiting for the other update too😍😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumi fabulously written as always👏👏👏👏

The way you have entwined everything is just too good ❤❤❤

Sleep talk,  gobi 65😅😅, the way she asks him to stay and love her (remembered the healing night )  the nation first👏👏 and finally the D day... lovedddd everything👌👌👌 what we call in raghav style hindi.....ek no. Bahut hi badhiya😍

Thank you for writing and ofcourse waiting for the other update too😍😍

thanks Niki 🤗

@bold black aham aham now everything in Raghav sshtyle bey!!!

jokes apart so happy that VJ posted your VM

healing night those golden days how much we miss na!!!

other update I know I am late, sorry but too tied up at work, pucca tonight will update.

love you loads