Sep 3 : Love lost the battle against destiny

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Running theme of this show, first Shaira's love lost against Noor's zidd/ destiny, now Azaan's love lost. 

Episode starts with Razia asking Azaan, how can he marry Noor, if he is not going to divorce Shaira? Azaan reminds her of a conversation they had, he told her that he will fight for his love and if he fails then she will see a side of him which she won't like.

Azaan continues that he made a promise to marry Noor but he never said that he will leave his wife, Shaira and Noor both will be his wives. Razia slaps him and says that double nikah is just a word for men, but a lifelong pain for a woman, she fought against it all her life, now her own son is doing it. She slaps him again and says that he has hurt her, she was her pride but he is after all his father's son. 

Azaan says that he doesn't have any other option, he does not want two wives but he can't live without his love shaira. Shaira says that she can't do this, marriage is a beautiful relationship, there's no place for a 3rd person in marriage and he can't be unfair to Noor. Azaan says that he won't Marry Noor, if he has to divorce Shaira πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Noor gets up and says that if she is getting Shaira in a package deal with Azaan then she doesn't mind. Azaan tells Shaira that they are a package deal, they will go through this pain together, live together and die together. Now that Noor has accepted it, there should not be any problem. 

Shaira says that she has a problem, she can't support him in this and asks him to sign divorce papers. Azaan tears divorce paper and says that a piece of paper cannot part him from his wife. Shaira is angry and she says that she will leave herself. 

Shaira leaves and Azaan puts a gun to his head. Everyone is shocked. Shaira comes back to him and Azaan says that it is impossible for him to live without her but dying is very easy. 

Razia asks Noor to take her promise back, can't she see what she is doing to Azaan? She is doing this for Azaan, can't she see that she is ruining him. Razia exclaims that neither Shaira nor Noor are leaving their zidd and falls down crying on the floor. Azaan looks at her crying and apologizes πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

He pulls the trigger and shoots, Shaira stops him, she took the gun from his hand and threw it, she grabs his collar asking what does he think of himself? He can do anything and ask for anything? Is it so easy to take a life? Why everyone keeps blackmailing her? Azaan comes to her and says that because she is a good person, her goodness is her biggest weakness and everyone takes advantage of it, then he is her husband and he has a right to take advantage of her. ❀️❀️❀️ Feminazi in my conscious mind is glaring at me but 😭😭😭😭😭❀️😭❀️😭😭❀️❀️❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️❀️❀️❀️😭❀️❀️❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️😭😭❀️😭❀️😭❀️❀️😭 

Azaan says that they are bonded by 2 nikah due to Noor's anger-zidd, Shaira's guilt and Azaan's mohabbat. 

The description line Love, Penance and Revenge, full marks for me to place it correctly πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ’― 

Shaira falls down and Azaan hugs her, asks her to promise him that she will never leave him, Shaira promises that she will never leave him. 

Azaan and Noor get married, Noor didn't say Qubool hai, did she? Maybe I missed it. 

No expectations from Noor but a revelation that she is not obsessed with Azaan, she is obsessed with herself and her happiness. She didn't try to stop him from dying, Azaan looked at her but she closed her eyes and heard the gun shot thinking Azaan is dead but made no move to stop him. Something tells me that she would have indulged in Necrophilia with Azaan's dead body if they had allowed her. 

During Nikah Shaira says that Azaan broke her, her trust and her heart. His zidd has ruined 3 lives, she will never forgive him for keeping her in 2 nikah. 

Wah πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Shaira has nothing against Noor, her husband was about to die, why should he live with a woman he doesn't love? Razia was shattered, Azaan was on the verge of committing suicide but Shaira can't see how wrong is Noor's demand? Plot device is blame everyone but Noor. 

Although Shaira has to be against polygamy, her instant acceptance to be a part of two nikah won't make sense, as we are against polygamy because it is not fair to the wife

After wedding there is a storm in prayer place, baba said that what was written in destiny has come true, now that everything is convoluted, God should show them a way to solve this. 

Easy, just ask Noor to die, that selfish woman would never do it and if she does then good riddance. 

Noor and Azaan sit in front of a mirror, their head is covered with dupatta, Kazi asks Azaan to look at his wife, Azaan says that he is looking at his wife Shaira. Kazi asks him to look at his new wife, Azaan keeps looking at Shaira, Noor asks him to look at his new wife and Azaan breaks the mirror in anger. Shaira leaves and Azaan leaves behind her. 

Guests says that what kind of a marriage is this, where every ritual was bloody. Someone says that this is what happens with homewreckers, they never get happiness, Azaan did the right thing by showing Noor her position. 

Noor tells Suraiya that Shaira made a promise to Azaan that she will never leave him, what if he pushes her out of this house? She will take revenge for this humiliation from Shaira, she is swearing on her dead mother if she doesn't create hatred for Shaira in Azaan's heart then she is not her mother's daughter. Suraiya reminds her that Azaan loves Shaira, to which Noor replies that if childhood friendship can turn into hatred then why not a few years old love?

Indeed!! But there was no friendship, a friend who is adamant on snatching her friend's happiness, to get him as her husband, trying to separate him from his wife, is not a friend. There isn't even a little amount of humanity, which compels us to stop people from committing suicide. 

Shazaan's love lost the battle, I am in this to see them win the war!!! 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

thanks Nora your comments makes a sense of the episode, much appreciated that you gets the time for all that.

You wrote everything Nora. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Could not comment after watching the episode, too many thoughts...

Our only hope is Azaan now and I am proud of Arjit's protrayal of this situation.

Hate how the writers are showing this equally Shayra's fault but have the hope that Noor's crimes will be noted one by one later...

Others thoughts are in the thread I posted on the forum...

Originally posted by kooki07

thanks Nora your comments makes a sense of the episode, much appreciated that you gets the time for all that.

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— I have to vent out somewhere after watching episodes πŸ˜‚

After watching this episode. I just want Shazaan Love to win at any cost!

I'm glad that at least Azaan is fighting for his love against all odds. I must say Arjit have improved phenomenally as an actor. Even Diana Khan is getting better slowly.

Edited by mages007 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

You wrote everything Nora. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Could not comment after watching the episode, too many thoughts...

Our only hope is Azaan now and I am proud of Arjit's protrayal of this situation.

Hate how the writers are showing this equally Shayra's fault but have the hope that Noor's crimes will be noted one by one later...

Others thoughts are in the thread I posted on the forum...

It is not as such Shaira's fault, the thing here is that Noor hiding about the real culprit is the turning point, now Shaira has to say that she is doing this BECAUSE she was responsible for the fire, if she was to do this regardless of who was the culprit to save Noor, then it doesn't matter if Shaira is Innocent or not, now the whole blame is on Noor and Shaira is living a lie 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Originally posted by mages007

After watching this episode. I just want Shazaan Love to win at any cost!

I'm glad that at least Azaan is fighting for his love against all odds. I must say Arjit have improved phenomenally as an actor. Even Diana Khan is getting better slowly.

Shazaan love has to win, this is the hope, they don't deserve this pain. Waiting for positivity in their life without Noor ending their scenes. 

I have maintained that Arjit is best actor among leads, haven't seen him go off track in any scene. Diana has improved alot, I could barely understand her dialogues in beginning, but there's a long way to go 

Yes love lost against SO CALLED destiny but more power to azzan. Just watched yesterday's episode and loving azaan the way he fought for his love .

Azaan is fighting for his love single highhandedly and glad to see he performed all the rituals looking at shaira. He also informed kazi that his wealth will be eually distributed between two wives but his love will only be with his first wife shaira. In this way he has greatly secured his and shaira's love for each other.

I would like to say noor doesn't exist for me during nikaah drama because my eyes were only on azaan and shaira.

It's high time shaira should stop being noor's chamchi and should think about how much her husband is in pain due to noor's zidd and her guilt. Uske allah ko uske sapne mai aana padega kya yeh batane ke liye ki wife ka husband ki taraf sabse pehla farz hota hai?!😑Guilt se bane sare farz husband se uper nai ho sakte πŸ˜‘ Azaan is the one who is paying price of shaira's guilt and noor's zidd and still fighting for his love. Azaan ko inn dono ko talak de dena chahiye. Bichara kitna suffer karega dono nonsense wives ke chakkar mai😑Shaira apna guilt lekar london chali jaye and noor the furr sadak par aa jayegi .Iske baad azzan ko kisi tisri bina guilt and bina zidd ki sayani ladki se shaddi kar leni chahiye.

Shaira is blessed wife who has immensely loving husband who can go against anything just to keep her in his life. He knows very well everyone is taking advantage of his wife's goodness and he is the only one who can protect her and her rights in this chaos. Shaira is doing blunder by keeping noor and her guilt above her husband on the name of farz. She needs to think beyond her guilt. She needs to think about wellness of her husband and razia because that is also her farz.

Yasmin was snake.TM you have no idea how much i hate that yasmin. That woman manipulate young soft hearted orphan girl shaira just to make way for her daughter and to fulfill their aarzoo. Shaira ko 4 din pyar de kar uski puri zindgi mang li yasmin ne🀬

Nora that's what we all do . thank God it's a healthy forum we all try to get you of our system.

sorry i meant to get rid off from our system.