Article- Why Madhurima slapped Vishal?

kashishrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Article-Why Madhurima slapped Vishal?

Link

(This is not a fake post. I have used url shortner because I dont want to violate IF rules. U will get the original page in 5 seconds after solving the captcha)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

About slapping Vishal, Madhurima told the entertainment website, "I slapped him when he pushed me. I had abused him, but he could have abused me back. He had no right to push me. I couldn't take his frequent aggression, I felt it was high time I countered it. And I did just that."

Madhurima added, "I tried my best to be at my best with him on the show. Honestly, I just lost it in the end. I couldn't take his attitude anymore. I just lost my patience and burst out. He had insulted me so often but nobody made a big deal about that."

About keeping in touch with Vishal post Nach Baliye 9, Madhurima said, "Do you think I should, after all that happened on the show? No, I won't. I won't even greet him if I bumped into him anywhere in my life hereafter."

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They should go to Big Boss rather than Naach Baliye.

The judges and CVs are really pathetic to show all these drama to earn TRP. I stopped watching every time they started fight like dogs. The worse was Prince Ghatia. Shameless guy who earned BIg Boss title without work. Why is he even got a chance here. We all know he will break up with his present GF just like he broke up with Nora after BB is end. His support for Vishal was annoying, " If woman beats man .........blah blah." This jerk should be in prison or kicked by his all GF . Most probably his mother kicks his father everyday or the opposite. Such a nonsense guy . 😡

This NB is the worst.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago