Maybe we're close to the truth reveal

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Yesterday's episode was actually really good in my opinion. Two things were established. 

1. Anurag and Prerna still are just as connected as they both feel 

2. Bajaj has started to develop feelings for Prerna. 

I'm not too keen on Anurag beating a dead horse about how Prerna still has feelings for him BUT he's not wrong. She still loves him, that's for sure. Now, instead of words, Anurag has "proof" about his claims. He's starting to piece together little details and thinks Prerna was helpless in making the decision of marrying Bajaj. I'm glad that he addressed his own helplessness in marrying Komolika to compare this situation in front of him. I wish he compared Prerna's discomfort with Bajaj touching her to Prerna's discomfort when Naveen was touching her because that would have been a perfect parallel. He understands her and loves her so much and it aches me to see him like this. Nevertheless, I'm glad the wheels are actually turning. It might give the story a bit of a push since it seems like we're stuck playing house with everyone here. The two of them being nice and civil and talking about each other and their fond memories was so nice to watch. Every . time it's been Anurag at 100 and Prerna at a solid 10 so they hadn't actually talked to each other. So it was nice seeing Anurag be calm and collected.  I think he's realizing that his approach hasn't been working. It led Prerna to see Anurag;s feelings instead of just his reactions to her actions. Hopefully this will lead to the truth reveal of why Prerna married Anurag. Prerna can also only handle so much before she breaks. I felt so bad for her when she said she was feeling alone. But it's true, she really has no one now. (Yeah yeah, she brought it on to herself...) 

Bajaj developing feelings for Prerna might work to move the plot if the writers don't only focus on their romance. The nok jhoks are cute and all but I'd rather something just happens. Living under the same roof as your exfiance will not make Prerna have feelings for another person especially if she sacrificed her happiness for that said ex. That is super unrealistic. Bajaj and Prerna will HAVE to leave Basu house and all this can't have happened for the truth to not be revealed at the end. Not just the marriage truth but also the pregnancy truth. Anurag has the right to learn that he has a baby on the way. 

Please keep it positive, thanks. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shin-chan thumbnail

Realising his approach?! 😆

Thats why still cornering a married girl n pinned her to wall in precap. I dont think much difference it will make even after episode airs 😛

Story/current Akriwaar track getting needed push amidst current happenings. For sure. But certain things like Anurag behavior n approach never gonna change irrespective of what the truth is and how its revealed to him.

I may sound little biased to highlight this. But I badly wanted to. Cant take anymore a girl being manhandled like this irrespective of what relationship she had with that guy earlier and what the storyline is and why this is needed. He is a ML after all 🤦‍♀ I want this issue to be highlighted and an end is given to this kind of approach, in between story moving forward. 

CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shin-chan

Thats why still cornering a married girl n pinned her to wall in precap. I dont think much difference it will make even after episode airs 😛

Story/current Akriwaar track getting needed push amidst current happenings. For sure. But certain things like Anurag behavior n approach never gonna change irrespective of what the truth is and how its revealed to him.

I may sound little biased to highlight this. But I badly wanted to. Cant take anymore a girl being manhandled like this irrespective of what relationship she had with that guy earlier and what the storyline is and why this is needed. He is a ML after all 🤦‍♀ I want this issue to be highlighted and an end is given to this kind of approach, in between story moving forward. 

Agree! 

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Yes, his approach as in how his feelings need to be conveyed in a respectful manner and he can't go around shouting from the rooftops that he loves Prerna and things to go his way. He's now thinking that there's more to the story than meets the eye. I don't think there are a lot of people who would want Prerna to be manhandled, and my post wasn't excusing Anurag of his actions lol. I watched the episode, liked their conversation so wanted to talk about it. If you look at the precap closely, he's doing that because there's someone there. like you can tell he's asking her to stay quiet for some reason and not for his own enjoyment. But I do agree with you. ML's are given way too much freedom on how they act towards FL, it's very disappointing. I'm sure we're gonna be seeing more of Bajaj snapping at Prerna because he can't come to terms with his own feelings. And Prerna has to be in the middle of their pissing contest obviously.  

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

Yes, his approach as in how his feelings need to be conveyed in a respectful manner and he can't go around shouting from the rooftops that he loves Prerna and things to go his way. He's now thinking that there's more to the story than meets the eye. I don't think there are a lot of people who would want Prerna to be manhandled, and my post wasn't excusing Anurag of his actions lol. I watched the episode, liked their conversation so wanted to talk about it. If you look at the precap closely, he's doing that because there's someone there. like you can tell he's asking her to stay quiet for some reason and not for his own enjoyment. But I do agree with you. ML's are given way too much freedom on how they act towards FL, it's very disappointing. I'm sure we're gonna be seeing more of Bajaj snapping at Prerna because he can't come to terms with his own feelings. And Prerna has to be in the middle of their pissing contest obviously.  

I dint tell you excusing his behavior. You mentioned na that he is realising his approach so was I like seriously?! 😆

Whats ahead wrt story development and new couple establishment, upto the writers and Maata's vision.

But this one thing ie manhandling is bothering me from the time it started full-fledged since Swiss track. No matter what it can never be justified unless they want to butcher Anurag character. 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I dint tell you excusing his behavior. You mentioned na that he is realising his approach so was I like seriously?! 😆

Whats ahead wrt story development and new couple establishment, upto the writers and Maata's vision.

But this one thing ie manhandling is bothering me from the time it started full-fledged since Swiss track. No matter what it can never be justified unless they want to butcher Anurag character. 

@music lover : sorry to intrude here but wanted to say this 

@shin Chan : 

If Anurag manhandling and stalking and whatever he does is bothering much, which I agree is not right, then this whole track of Bajaj Prerna should bother you as well ! You can never compare the two guys, if Anurag is disgusting, then Bajaj is disgusting as much as Anurag is 

So with respect to your previous post, you are pretty much biased , not lil, yes 😆

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

you and I have different perspective and that’s fine. And I definitely think it’s also because they needed a way to make room for Bajaj so one way to do that was to make Anurag seem like the bad guy. Even yesterday Prerna remembered Anurag’s slap, even tho there was no reason to in that moment in time. They were having a good conversation, Anurag was telling his own truth to Prerna, he wasn’t being pushy or anything. But having that slap remembered in the midst of it kinda negated what Anurag was saying. 

But since the characters suck, we should at least get some good plot but nope. I don’t think anyone dislikes KZK2 more than the fans at this point lmao 

shin-chan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

@shin Chan : 

If Anurag manhandling and stalking and whatever he does is bothering much, which I agree is not right, then this whole track of Bajaj Prerna should bother you as well ! You can never compare the two guys, if Anurag is disgusting, then Bajaj is disgusting as much as Anurag is 

So with respect to your previous post, you are pretty much biased , not lil, yes 😆

Yesterday RB went overboard with her in public place Anything else you have to say😆

I write on MF which everyone can discuss openly.

Else I stick to PreRish AT to write about them n highlight their individual faults as I know no point in discussing certain things on MF when everything is already decided n concluded about certain characters as something else than what it is😛

I expected this though. IDC. I will highlight this issue on MF till it ends in the show as a woman I cant take this anymore, this particular thing as some of us may defend it in the name of Anurag feelings 😆

music_l0ver036 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

@shin Chan : 

this post wasn’t to compare the two characters. I can only speak for myself but even tho I like Anurag there are points that I disagree with him. The same can be true for Bajaj fans. And both parties do not talk about the things we disagree with as much as we agree with. That’s part of being fans of characters and actors. We still like them irrespective of some bad qualities. And I’m sure everyone is tired of giving disclaimers that they don’t like Anurag man handling Prerna or Bajaj blackmailing Prerna. So yeah maybe we should move on and talk more about what’s happening now. Nothing makes sense in this serial, I’m just trying to understand like a fraction of it now and ignore the rest. 

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_l0ver036

this post wasn’t to compare the two characters. I can only speak for myself but even tho I like Anurag there are points that I disagree with him. The same can be true for Bajaj fans. And both parties do not talk about the things we disagree with as much as we agree with. That’s part of being fans of characters and actors. We still like them irrespective of some bad qualities. And I’m sure everyone is tired of giving disclaimers that they don’t like Anurag man handling Prerna or Bajaj blackmailing Prerna. So yeah maybe we should move on and talk more about what’s happening now. Nothing makes sense in this serial, I’m just trying to understand like a fraction of it now and ignore the rest. 

I am sorry to have intruded your post, will end it here😊

I am not replying to shin Chan as well