Another attempt

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Multiple supernatural shows are running on different channels on prime time and most of these are coming from Ekta Kapoor. The success of Pyaar Ki Ek Kahani encouraged Ekta Kapoor to go the super natural way, and honestly supernatural shows produced by Balaji Telefilms (excluding PKYEK) are the worst kind of entertainment. Balaji shows break all the records in SFX, taking it to another level with special affects looking so faked, no-brainier story, walking talking fashion. 

β€œHaiwaan” is another production by Ekta Kapoor. The show apparently seems inspired from Hulk, a scientist turning into a superhero (or monster) due to a failed experiment. However, I'm confused over certain things. Who is the Haiwaan here? Ansh or the one under Ria' control? ❓As many have expressed they wish pairing Amrita with Ansh, I wish too for the reason it doesn't takes a second for the male lead turning into good for nothing once fallen in love. πŸ€ͺ I'm loving Randhir and his double game the most. This intelligent and focused Randhir is what I'd always prefer. 

Coming to Ansh and Randhir, defo these two together makes the best team. It will be more interesting watching Ansh turning into super hero rather than Haiwaan (Hulk is a super hero not Haiwaan). Two best friends fighting against the evil Haiwaan sounds way better than two best friends turning foe for a girl. Amrita, well for me she can end up with anybody. Doesn't makes difference to me unless it doesn't spoils the main story. Actually, love triangle or love angle doesn't looks fit at all (to me).  

Edited by Paramdewaani - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Chhoti πŸ˜† We are as usual allergic to love stories for Param's character after what happened with Randhir1 πŸ€£

But fikar not re this Randhir is more concerned abt his best friend Ansh .. RiDhir love story toh would be there but like he said no time for love πŸ˜› His goal is creating SH (ooppss!! 😳 Super Human) n destroying Haiwan .. 

Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I would never understand why a love story is being stressed so much in ITV. πŸ€” Anyways cares least about this angle, coming to the main boy "Randhir" the man looks genius and a good manipulator (reminds me of Sanyukta πŸ˜†). About special effects... well ehhh 😳 I'm speechless. πŸ˜†I do agree, Randhir should remain single till the end for the betterment of the city and himself. πŸ˜›

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I thinks guys...most of you could not get out of the randhir-sanyukta syndrome and param-harshita syndrome,we need to watch it from a new perspective...there is difference b/w both randhirs that param played and he has shown the vast difference...just becos the name are same doesn't mean personality is the same too...Randhir Agnohotri loves to jump into the fire and manage to come out safetly from the fire he created himself...super intelligent mastermind...brave...focus...a scientist beyond brlliant replica of his father deepak agnihotri...param is killing it..all i want is randhir showing the world the real Randhir Agnihotri who is a intelligent scientist...mature...sorted and composed person..he needs to come out from fake image he has created to protect his father's dream and fight it one to one...his brains is something that jiya can't attack no matter how many haiwaans she creates....his misssion can be kept secret even after he reveal himself...i am waiting for the moment

coming to the love story,ITV is incomplete w/o a love story and we all know that EK is goddess of love stories and even in a supernatural show she knows how to create gorgeous love stories...i just can't wait how randhir-amrita falls in love in the backdrop of science,i am liking their pair....

its a known fact ankit as ansh is going to play a negative character....well for me i am not attached to his relationship with randhir n amrita as i know he is going to turn negative....

yes its a bit weird that amrita will be the reason for their separation as friends but than this is testing times of friendship and i would love to see how randhir-ansh go through the test

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I thinks guys...most of you could not get out of the randhir-sanyukta syndrome and param-harshita syndrome,we need to watch it from a new perspective...there is difference b/w both randhirs that param played and he has shown the vast difference...just becos the name are same doesn't mean personality is the same too...Randhir Agnohotri loves to jump into the fire and manage to come out safetly from the fire he created himself...super intelligent mastermind...brave...focus...a scientist beyond brlliant replica of his father deepak agnihotri...param is killing it..all i want is randhir showing the world the real Randhir Agnihotri who is a intelligent scientist...mature...sorted and composed person..he needs to come out from fake image he has created to protect his father's dream and fight it one to one...his brains is something that jiya can't attack no matter how many haiwaans she creates....his misssion can be kept secret even after he reveal himself...i am waiting for the moment

coming to the love story,ITV is incomplete w/o a love story and we all know that EK is goddess of love stories and even in a supernatural show she knows how to create gorgeous love stories...i just can't wait how randhir-amrita falls in love in the backdrop of science,i am liking their pair....

its a known fact ankit as ansh is going to play a negative character....well for me i am not attached to his relationship with randhir n amrita as i know he is going to turn negative....

yes its a bit weird that amrita will be the reason for their separation as friends but than this is testing times of friendship and i would love to see how randhir-ansh go through the test

Haha don't worry we know ITV is incomplete without LS n we know RiDhir will turn into a couple soon coz Amrita is already impressed with the "Fighter" whom she had seen fighting the Haiwan but couldn't recognized as Randhir.. 

But we Randhirians from SH are a bit skeptical about his LS all thanks to Randhir character been turned into villain just to glorify the FL character.. Which is why since SH days we don't want a love story for Param onscreen character πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

But I'm sure this Randhir is different coz the story basically revolves around him 😍 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: InCenDia

Haha don't worry we know ITV is incomplete without LS n we know RiDhir will turn into a couple soon coz Amrita is already impressed with the "Fighter" whom she had seen fighting the Haiwan but couldn't recognized as Randhir.. 

yup she is already impressed with our batman...i am a batman fan and i associate randhir as one...the prince of darkness

But we Randhirians from SH are a bit skeptical about his LS all thanks to Randhir character been turned into villain just to glorify the FL character.. Which is why since SH days we don't want a love story for Param onscreen character πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

i watch SH season 2...season 1 at that time i don't have the channel,i watch it for param...infact mom watches haiwaan and she told me,she likes param and noone could have done randhir except for him...more than me she is impatient for the next epiπŸ˜†...he is a very good actor and super excellent in romance those deep eyes of param,who would not fall in love with him

haiwaan is all abt randhir agnihotri and i can't wait to see his journey

But I'm sure this Randhir is different coz the story basically revolves around him 😍 

exactly...its him but yes from interview i think the love story will be a painful one since randhir will maintain a distance from amrita and she too will notice the same...so i am intrigue abt the love story what is causing the distance,the dream if hus father or ansh being in love with amrita

Maxine_May thumbnail

^ Param himself loves Batman 😍 and he was also given the Batman model during Ghulaam (I dunno if u have seen the seg or not) n he was really delighted with it πŸ˜‚

Param ke eyes 😍😍😍😍😍 I love his eyes πŸ™ˆ My Mum knows him as Randhir only from SH n she knows my love for him πŸ™ˆ 

Paramdewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Mages: I have read some where Ekta Kapoor usually deviates from the show's core concept and shows anything by the name of romance. Yes, her choice of couple is always a hit but her choice of love angle have become repetitive. 

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen a single episode yet. πŸ˜’

Oye Shekhawat apan ki final landing se pehle apna ghar mangta.... aka AT. 😎

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paramdewaani

@Mages: I have read some where Ekta Kapoor usually deviates from the show's core concept and shows anything by the name of romance. Yes, her choice of couple is always a hit but her choice of love angle have become repetitive. 

yup she does in her infinite series to prolong her show but in her finite series the love story flows with the concept of the show Naagin Franschise...Daayan...Bramharakshas were all good

Haiwaan is going good now....

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago