Frequent Posters

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sherlockthor

ANother shooting in Texas

I am regretting why I even came here

And people actually defend guns here 

because of the 2nd Amendment. They literally took what the Fathers had wrote back when the British was attacking and trying to apply it to now. Civilians should not be able to buy AK-47s just because they can.

Also blame the Republican lawmakers because they are bought and paid for by the NRA. It's going to be hard for Democrats to get the majority in the Senate to make changes.

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Because the USA has a constitution that is the law of the land, more than presidents, supreme court judges or powerful people.  The Constitution is the rule no matter what or who is in power.  The sage founding fathers wrote the constitution with many rules, regulations all put in place to protect the people, The Bill of right is the first ten amendments and perhaps the most  clear definitions of what USA citizens have a right to expect.  Of the ten, the second amendment is one of the most important of all, which is the right of every citizen to bear arms.  They did this to protect the people from outsiders as well as domestics who may try to change the law of the land by force and enslave people.  Without the 2nd all the other rights would easily be taken and gone in case of a dictatorship, because the people would have no way to defend themselves.  Like I said the founding fathers were geniuses who wanted to ensure a free and democratic country for ever.   That is why weapons are not banned.  Guns do not kill people, people kill people, criminals will find a way to have illegal weapons, while innocent civilians have no way to protect themselves.  Americans consider it a right and a privilege and trying to take them by force would amount to a civil war.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: CriticusExpert

Because the USA has a constitution that is the law of the land, more than presidents, supreme court judges or powerful people.  The Constitution is the rule no matter what or who is in power.  The sage founding fathers wrote the constitution with many rules, regulations all put in place to protect the people, The Bill of right is the first ten amendments and perhaps the most  clear definitions of what USA citizens have a right to expect.  Of the ten, the second amendment is one of the most important of all, which is the right of every citizen to bear arms.  They did this to protect the people from outsiders as well as domestics who may try to change the law of the land by force and enslave people.  Without the 2nd all the other rights would easily be taken and gone in case of a dictatorship, because the people would have no way to defend themselves.  Like I said the founding fathers were geniuses who wanted to ensure a free and democratic country for ever.   That is why weapons are not banned.  Guns do not kill people, people kill people, criminals will find a way to have illegal weapons, while innocent civilians have no way to protect themselves.  Americans consider it a right and a privilege and trying to take them by force would amount to a civil war.

Even I keep wondering why America allows gun. But your point makes sense.....

I think the government will need to do something else to solve this issue, like counseling or something...

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Because Republicans and powerful people support guns. Lets say we bans guns then what. SO many psychos are have them and how will we get all the guns already sold. Its an impossible situation. Its sickening reading about school shootings or theater shooting but nothing can be done with trump as president. We just need better gun control. Don't sell to unstable people. 

right to bear arms is a fundamental constitutional principal and Americans wont give that up. But they shouldnt be able to get semi-automatic or automatic guns and maybe limit how many a person can have. Some people have like 15 ish and its scary.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Isn't it a billion dollars industry which also basically supports/encourages another trillion dollars illegal industry.

sherlockthor thumbnail

even if its there in their constitution, its time to change it I feel.

In no other country are there so many mass shootings

But yes now even if they ban, criminals would have hoarded the guns and kept them

only god can save people now.

Even for small issues and anger, they are whipping out guns and killing people. 

Everytime I go into a theatre or walmart or something I feel there might be a shooting

Charaiveti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anjs

Even I keep wondering why America allows gun. But your point makes sense.....

I think the government will need to do something else to solve this issue, like counseling or something...

but there's a reason this stuff happens so frequently in USA n not other countries. Mass shootings by ordinary people is not even a thing in most countries. Terrorists n goon attacks r different. In US most mass shooters r individual hateful people. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charaiveti

but there's a reason this stuff happens so frequently in USA n not other countries. Mass shootings by ordinary people is not even a thing in most countries. Terrorists n goon attacks r different. In US most mass shooters r individual hateful people. 

It really doesn't make sense why so many hateful people ... esp southern US .. Have read about Texas multiple times! ... It's just bizarre how so many such incidents have been happening last few years yet no firm action or even talk of form action?! ... ðŸ˜µ

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Because of 2nd amendment. Democrats wants a gun control and keep lying about saying it will just keep it off from bad people. But what they want is to make it almost impossible for any regular person to get guns for their safety like they have done it in NY. That’s why it’s important for NRA to exist,  and I am glad there are Republicans and NRA to stop these liars. Though I don’t agree with republicans in almost everything, there are few things they are right about. Guns don’t kill people, it’s people who do. If it wasn’t guns, then people would’ve found another tool to kill people with.  Last year in London there was call for controlling Knives to stop the killings. So what next after banning guns? Ban knives, cars, cooker pressure, etc? 

Edited by The_Best - 4 years ago