Iam surprised that Nishan didn't get HiFi

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She rose back and they deserve it. I don't get why. I feel Ahmed is biased towards Faisal.

And iam equally surprised that Privek got HiFi. I agree that they risked some stuff, but dance is mostly bland. They always do gimmicks at get appreciation. It isn't much height either. They shud get points.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I agree as well. I cant believe nishan didn't get Hifi. The dance quotient was heavier in Nishan 's act. Instead of body shaming shan, they could have commented on their dance instead. But anyways their comments never match the score.

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exactly! I feel the same. I don't understand why exactly did they not get the hi5 this week. Their dance quotient was pretty bang on even with Nityaami's injured leg. The score was also pretty low. I'm so disappointed. And it's not even the first time , they deserved the hi5 for the aerial act too. I feel they are too biased towards Faisaan and Privika. 

Edited by 1stluvshantanu - 4 years ago
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Yep I agree, they should’ve got Hi5. The judges comments never match their scores plus does anyone notice Ahmed never goes into the technical side of dance but someone like Ganesh H or Remo D would break it down and score on that basis. 

For the aerial silk act Raveena said it was flawless but yet they didn’t give a Hi5! 

priya185 thumbnail

judges are too harsh on nishan

this bias is too much😡🤬

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Pathetic judging. Raveena and Ahmed want melodrama, not dance! 🤢

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

She rose back and they deserve it. I don't get why. I feel Ahmed is biased towards Faisal.

And iam equally surprised that Privek got HiFi. I agree that they risked some stuff, but dance is mostly bland. They always do gimmicks at get appreciation. It isn't much height either. They shud get points.

I am not surprised. ;) Many reasons for this and one of the i already mentioned in another post. Faisal has been the blue eyed boy of indian TV since he started dancing. Of course he dances very well being a professional but he is NOT THE ONLY PROFESSIONAL DANCER . Neither he is the only one who has won a dance show. 

Now i read that he is out due to injury . Its a little sad because i enjoyed the weekly solo faceoff.