Kuhu OS : Ill Wishes

ingenuity thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu OS : Ill-Wishes

~is a derivative of my Abir-Meenakshi OS from yesterday. Also has a little bit of KuKu, I guess? Also Kuhu-Mishti. Wow, I have no idea what I have written :P

When she was a kid, Kuhu was always reprimanded by her grandmother whenever she wished ill for somebody. Dadi would say, "Agar zabaan par Lakshmiji baithi hui ho toh? Baatein sach ho jati hai."

Kuhu would laugh a little. There was no powerful Goddess who would choose Kuhu's tongue to sit on. As she grew older, she realised what it actually meant. Sometimes, things that we wish for do come true and they are not always pleasant.

Right now, Kuhu would give anything to turn back time. Back to when she first saw Kunal riding that sports car. She remembered how things were then, between Mishti and her. They would argue, fight, even wrestle at times but it was harmless. However, at the end of the day they did care for each other. Mishti would make soup for her if she got sick, she would keep a chocolate as a peace offering by Mishti's bedside after every argument. Things were simpler. Ever since she saw Kunal, it was like, things had gone downhill super fast and for what? For Kunal to reject her on their wedding night.

Stupid, stupid Kuhu. Why didn't I stop and think for even once?

She had been standing beside Jasmeet, royally pissed that Mishti was enjoying Janmashtami more than her in her sasural. Udd lo Mishti, jab ek din muh ke bal girogi, tab samajh aayega.

For God's sake, she did not mean for it to happen literally! Whatever happened, whatever broke the stupid mess of human pyramids, broke her a little. When they faltered and began collapsing, Kuhu's eyes immediately went to Mishti. From where she was standing, she only saw Mishti close her eyes tightly just seconds before Kuhu couldn't see her anymore. Everyone around her panicked, running towards Mishti but all Kuhu could think was, this happened because she wished for it. Lakshmiji had chosen this day and time to finally listen to her.

When her head cleared a little, she saw her Dadi cry, shouting at Mishti to open her eyes. She saw Bade Papa hold Mishti and look around in panic. She saw Abir quickly run to Mishti and pick her up. Thank God for Abir to be able to think. Without paying heed to whatever Jasmeet was saying, she ran to Mishti. Vishambhar opened the door to the car and Abir sat inside. Kuhu followed him inside, helping Mishti lie on herself. Rajshri took the passenger's seat. She turned to look at Abir, who looked distraught. He held Mishti's hand in his, continuously mumbling to himself. Her eyes met her Dadu's in the rearview mirror, a silent understanding passing between them. She placed a hand on Rajshri's shoulder, unknowingly gripping it a little too tight. Things were a blur. Abir shouting at the hospital staff to get the stretcher, running along with them, her grandparents trying to keep up with the pace, it all happened so fast, she could hardly process it.

She let herself stop, unable to run anymore. Sitting on one of those steel chairs, she let herself think. Everything had gone wrong. This was not what she had wanted.

-

One by one, everyone had filtered into the hospital, making their way to the corridor where Mishti had been taken. In a while, Meenakshi came in, asking her about everyone. She merely pointed to the left, all the events leading up to this moment playing in her head.

She felt someone sit beside her. Looking up, she found Kunal looking quite dumbstruck himself.

"This is all my fault."

Kunal looked at her in confusion. What did she do?

"I had been hoping Mishti would leave my life. Ever since we were kids, I kept telling her, leave me alone, let me have my family to myself. Kept saying the most horrible things to her. I didn't mean them Kunal." Kuhu bit her lip. She couldn't cry. Who was she even sharing it with? The man who hated Mishti with a passion. She scoffed a little.

"We all do things that we don't mean to."

He was probably referring to their marriage but Kuhu couldn't care less. Nothing mattered. Only that she was the reason Mishti was put in danger.

"But I did mean it a lot of times. I did not like seeing her so sad. Whenever I would look for ways to fight, she would very logically try to make me see reason. I hated it. I wanted her to fight. Stupid girl always kept crying. I mean, if she would have been doing it for attention, I would have probably been angry. But she was always genuinely upset. I hated seeing that. So I thought, at least when she fights and wins, she smiles. Even if she loses, she does smile at me. You know, before the entire thing with her parents, I loved her so much. Little Kuhu used to call her Mishtu Didu. She was not this quiet person then. I looked up to her. You know we were the exact opposite back then. She was loud and would argue and outsmart everyone and I was this very silent kid. She used to tell me, 'Kuhu talk! If we don't talk, how will everyone know what we want. You should learn to ask everyone to do things for you.' She was literally the princess of her house. My Bua, Naira Di, Naksh Bhaiya even her parents and grandparents, everyone had to comply to whatever she would say. Even got one of her cousins' grandmother to get him married to this angrez that aunty didn't like." Kuhu chuckled. "So full of life. I did want to be like her. But then, when she came to live with us, she hardly spoke. Would you imagine? The crazy, loud Mishti kept to herself. Dadu and Dadi did everything to make her smile. Maa and Papa used to dote on her. I was scared to go near her. I didn't recognize her and I slowly just pulled myself out of her orbit completely. I kept missing her but we just grew distant. This new Mishti felt different. I guess a part of me refused to accept that my Mishtu Didu was just gone."

Kunal placed a hand on hers. Ironic that he was the only one by her side right now. This is what she had wanted from the marriage. This is what she had been fighting with Mishti for, for so long but was it even real?

"I don't hate her Kunal. I hate myself for whatever I told her yesterday."

Kunal looked up at her.

"I can't believe it. I was so rude to her yesterday, so upset with whatever was happening between us that I lashed out on her. I was horrible to her. I-"

The lump in her throat began hurting. She couldn't believe what all she had told Mishti the previous day. How could she do that?

Nobody wants you, you just are here. Leave my life, leave me alone. You only know to break.

"I didn't mean those words Kunal. I was just so stupid and so angry. I am a terrible sister Kunal."

To her surprise, Kunal took her in a hug and let her cry. He himself was terrified. As Kuhu spoke of their bond, he remembered the night of the party when she told him the true dynamics of her relationship with Mishti. Turns out, they were only partially true. Kuhu herself didn't realise what Mishti meant to her. He had been so intent on not letting Mishti drive a wedge between him and Abir, he became the wedge between the sisters. Everything Kuhu said was because she loved him, she wanted to marry him, she wanted him to be with her. What had he done in return? Used her, broke her heart so cruelly. What had he come to? Now Mishti was in danger, God knows how serious her situation was and Kunal realised. He had unwittingly become the villain in her life. He saw how disturbed his elder brother was. There was nothing he could do. It was not Mishti coming in between them. It was his own ego.

"I am sorry for everything Kuhu." he spoke very softly. He was not sure if Kuhu even heard it. If she did, she didn't react.

"If something happens to her, I won't be able to live with the guilt. I was the one wishing her ill. I was the one continuously asking her to leave my life. Why is Mishti so stupid? She never listened to me before. Why did she have to do this one thing that she was not supposed to do?"

As she kept thinking, Kuhu realised their relation was way too complex. Kuhu couldn't even understand if she hated her or loved her. She only knew, Mishti was important. She couldn't just die. There was so much more left. They were still supposed to plan Dadu and Dadi's 75th anniversary. Naira Di and Kartik's 25th when it came. Kuhu had promised Mishti that she would make her change her kid's diapers as revenge. Stupid Mishti, couldn't just leave her like that.

Pulling away from Kunal, she rubbed her eyes. "I need to go see Dadi. She will be so tensed. Even Dadu. They do love her like a daughter. Dadi must be super tensed."

"I'll come too. I need to see Bhai and Maa."

As they got up, they saw Abir walk out of the hospital looking slightly better. That gave Kuhu hope. Abir did love her sister. Kuhu didn't know what it was to be loved by the person you love but she could definitely see it in Abir's eyes. He loved Mishti so much. Only yesterday she was questioning Mishti's feelings for Abir. Who was she, to do so? When her own husband didn't love her, how was she to know what love looks like?

Kunal ran to his brother. They seemed to have a very curt conversation before Kunal nodded and joined Kuhu again. "Let's go see your family. Mishti is okay, it isn't anything terrible."

At that, Kuhu could finally breathe with slightly lesser guilt. There still was a lot, but at least she would have a chance to make it up to Mishti.

-

When the nurse came out and told everyone that Mishti had regained consciousness, Kuhu couldn't help but smile. She followed everyone in the room. Standing in a corner she saw Badi Maa hug Mishti fiercely, reprimanding her for even thinking of ever playing Dahi Handi again. Everyone looked on with a smile. Everyone asked her how she was feeling. Definitely awkward. Kuhu joked to herself. Mishti hated all this attention.

It was when Kunal nudged her a little that Kuhu realised Mishti was looking at her. As soon as their eyes met, Mishti looked away. The doctor entered and she began answering all his questions. When that was done, she looked around eyes darting around the entire room. Kuhu bit her lip to hide her smile. Mishti knew no discretion. Hashtag No Tact. She looked upset and Kuhu realised, she did love Mishti. She disliked her a lot, there were a lot of feelings she didn't even understand but she loved her. Taking quick steps, she hugged Mishti tightly, surprising everyone including the girl in question.

"Kuhu, I know you are upset that I am safe but please don't choke me in front of everyone. At least murder acche se karna."

At that, Kuhu left her. It was supposed to be a joke but between the two of them, it was quite possible that Mishti actually thought Kuhu would want her to be harmed.

The Rajvanshs slowly left the room, wanting to give the other family some space.

"Mishti, I know things are the worst between us right now but I do not want you to leave me, ever again, okay?"

Mishti raised an eyebrow. "Yeh kaun hai? Where is Kuhu?"

"Chup kar, samjhi? Jo bhi ho, if you ever ever think of doing any stunt again, I will make sure you are locked up in our room forever."

Mishti smiled at her, thoroughly amused. Before they could talk any further, the door opened and Abir came in.

"Are you mad?" he shouted making Kuhu laugh and the others smile as well. He was by Mishti's side in a second and Mishti looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?"

Abir only hugged her very. "Abir, everyone is here. Are you mad?" she could hear Mishti mumble.

"Doesn't matter."

Kuhu stood there, watching as Abir slowly released her from the vice-like grip.

"Tum dono mai se ek ko bhi secret romance nahi aata." Kuhu commented, making Abir and Mishti look at her in confusion.

"Yeh toh pura Devdas ban gaya aur Mishti bas isse hi dhund rahi thi. Hashtag you suck at chupke chupke."

As she watched the two of them turn red and look away from each other, Kuhu realised, she wanted them together. She really liked Abir and she knew he would treat Mishti so much better than she had herself done. This time, she would do everything she could for them.

---

Day 2 of Krishi wondering if anything like this could ever happen and what exactly are the makers planning to do with their attmept to murder on Mishti. I know, it probably is Kuhu who pushed the leg but my shipper heart refuses to accept it. This is not that good, mostly because I don't even know what I was trying to achieve here but do I want Kuhu to realise who is in the wrong here? Definitely. #SaveKuhuFromThis :/

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on yesterday's OS. I probably wouldn't have written this one otherwise. 

Also, if I begin a Kuhu-Mishti SS, what would we want to see there?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I have tears in my eyes because in my teenage this is how I've been with my sister.... Used to say nothing is going to happen to my sister ever.. 

Thank you. Keep writing..... Mai b emotional honge to usko meri sis bhi joke le legi 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Have you taken the oath of making me like those people who I literally hate πŸ˜†

God you're awesome

What a writing, literally made my eyes water 

I loved loved loved loved it 

Kaash aisa Kuch show mein ho jaaye Yaar, they could do that in show and it will be so pleasent to watch it

You're an amazing writer , the way you portrayed Kuhu's feelings were mind blowing 

Loved it to the core 

Will wait for your next shot, is baar kiske character ko Accha banaayengi aap πŸ˜†

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This made me emotional.. really emotional..😭 I love you for writing this.... ❀️❀️😘😘 Pata nahi yeh din show mein aayenge ya nahi but this piece was so beautiful... Monologues have a beauty of its own...  They explain the emotions of the characters so well and helps the reader / viewer understand the nerve of the character.. Kuhu explained her feelings so well in your OS.. Even Kunal’s introspection that in trying to keep Mishti away from her brother, he himself came in between the sisters, is so spot on... reminds me a lil of KKHH too.. Beautifully written...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—

Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

What to be done for making the creatives of the show steal word to word from your story and show it to us on screen πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ»

I liked everything about it. Logical way of redeeming Kuku for what they have done.

Great job done. You made me come back 😊

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Brooo. How do you even write so well? Matlab... What is your raaz? Please shed some light so amateurs like me also learn. This was so, so, so good!! I absolutely loved every bit of it.

Soft Kuhu, who actually realizes her mistakes is what I want. NEED THIS ON THE SHOW. I hate how Kuhu hates Mishti. This was just <33333

Also, if you start a MishKu SS, I would definitely want it to be Kuhu's redemption track. Maybe you could continue this one. MishKu spend time together, Kuhu genuinely apologizes, we see some MishBir through Kuhu's eyes, and maybe, just maybe, Kunal & Meanu start to redeem themselves too. It'd be sooooo good. You're absolutely brilliant. I cannot wait! ❀❀❀❀

babhishahk thumbnail

I loved this. It is just as beautiful as yesterday's. Please do the ss thing. I am for sure going to be here to read it. 

Ms.akabane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ingenuity

Kuhu OS : Ill-Wishes

~is a derivative of my Abir-Meenakshi OS from yesterday. Also has a little bit of KuKu, I guess? Also Kuhu-Mishti. Wow, I have no idea what I have written :P

When she was a kid, Kuhu was always reprimanded by her grandmother whenever she wished ill for somebody. Dadi would say, "Agar zabaan par Lakshmiji baithi hui ho toh? Baatein sach ho jati hai."

Kuhu would laugh a little. There was no powerful Goddess who would choose Kuhu's tongue to sit on. As she grew older, she realised what it actually meant. Sometimes, things that we wish for do come true and they are not always pleasant.

Right now, Kuhu would give anything to turn back time. Back to when she first saw Kunal riding that sports car. She remembered how things were then, between Mishti and her. They would argue, fight, even wrestle at times but it was harmless. However, at the end of the day they did care for each other. Mishti would make soup for her if she got sick, she would keep a chocolate as a peace offering by Mishti's bedside after every argument. Things were simpler. Ever since she saw Kunal, it was like, things had gone downhill super fast and for what? For Kunal to reject her on their wedding night.

Stupid, stupid Kuhu. Why didn't I stop and think for even once?

She had been standing beside Jasmeet, royally pissed that Mishti was enjoying Janmashtami more than her in her sasural. Udd lo Mishti, jab ek din muh ke bal girogi, tab samajh aayega.

For God's sake, she did not mean for it to happen literally! Whatever happened, whatever broke the stupid mess of human pyramids, broke her a little. When they faltered and began collapsing, Kuhu's eyes immediately went to Mishti. From where she was standing, she only saw Mishti close her eyes tightly just seconds before Kuhu couldn't see her anymore. Everyone around her panicked, running towards Mishti but all Kuhu could think was, this happened because she wished for it. Lakshmiji had chosen this day and time to finally listen to her.

When her head cleared a little, she saw her Dadi cry, shouting at Mishti to open her eyes. She saw Bade Papa hold Mishti and look around in panic. She saw Abir quickly run to Mishti and pick her up. Thank God for Abir to be able to think. Without paying heed to whatever Jasmeet was saying, she ran to Mishti. Vishambhar opened the door to the car and Abir sat inside. Kuhu followed him inside, helping Mishti lie on herself. Rajshri took the passenger's seat. She turned to look at Abir, who looked distraught. He held Mishti's hand in his, continuously mumbling to himself. Her eyes met her Dadu's in the rearview mirror, a silent understanding passing between them. She placed a hand on Rajshri's shoulder, unknowingly gripping it a little too tight. Things were a blur. Abir shouting at the hospital staff to get the stretcher, running along with them, her grandparents trying to keep up with the pace, it all happened so fast, she could hardly process it.

She let herself stop, unable to run anymore. Sitting on one of those steel chairs, she let herself think. Everything had gone wrong. This was not what she had wanted.

-

One by one, everyone had filtered into the hospital, making their way to the corridor where Mishti had been taken. In a while, Meenakshi came in, asking her about everyone. She merely pointed to the left, all the events leading up to this moment playing in her head.

She felt someone sit beside her. Looking up, she found Kunal looking quite dumbstruck himself.

"This is all my fault."

Kunal looked at her in confusion. What did she do?

"I had been hoping Mishti would leave my life. Ever since we were kids, I kept telling her, leave me alone, let me have my family to myself. Kept saying the most horrible things to her. I didn't mean them Kunal." Kuhu bit her lip. She couldn't cry. Who was she even sharing it with? The man who hated Mishti with a passion. She scoffed a little.

"We all do things that we don't mean to."

He was probably referring to their marriage but Kuhu couldn't care less. Nothing mattered. Only that she was the reason Mishti was put in danger.

"But I did mean it a lot of times. I did not like seeing her so sad. Whenever I would look for ways to fight, she would very logically try to make me see reason. I hated it. I wanted her to fight. Stupid girl always kept crying. I mean, if she would have been doing it for attention, I would have probably been angry. But she was always genuinely upset. I hated seeing that. So I thought, at least when she fights and wins, she smiles. Even if she loses, she does smile at me. You know, before the entire thing with her parents, I loved her so much. Little Kuhu used to call her Mishtu Didu. She was not this quiet person then. I looked up to her. You know we were the exact opposite back then. She was loud and would argue and outsmart everyone and I was this very silent kid. She used to tell me, 'Kuhu talk! If we don't talk, how will everyone know what we want. You should learn to ask everyone to do things for you.' She was literally the princess of her house. My Bua, Naira Di, Naksh Bhaiya even her parents and grandparents, everyone had to comply to whatever she would say. Even got one of her cousins' grandmother to get him married to this angrez that aunty didn't like." Kuhu chuckled. "So full of life. I did want to be like her. But then, when she came to live with us, she hardly spoke. Would you imagine? The crazy, loud Mishti kept to herself. Dadu and Dadi did everything to make her smile. Maa and Papa used to dote on her. I was scared to go near her. I didn't recognize her and I slowly just pulled myself out of her orbit completely. I kept missing her but we just grew distant. This new Mishti felt different. I guess a part of me refused to accept that my Mishtu Didu was just gone."

Kunal placed a hand on hers. Ironic that he was the only one by her side right now. This is what she had wanted from the marriage. This is what she had been fighting with Mishti for, for so long but was it even real?

"I don't hate her Kunal. I hate myself for whatever I told her yesterday."

Kunal looked up at her.

"I can't believe it. I was so rude to her yesterday, so upset with whatever was happening between us that I lashed out on her. I was horrible to her. I-"

The lump in her throat began hurting. She couldn't believe what all she had told Mishti the previous day. How could she do that?

Nobody wants you, you just are here. Leave my life, leave me alone. You only know to break.

"I didn't mean those words Kunal. I was just so stupid and so angry. I am a terrible sister Kunal."

To her surprise, Kunal took her in a hug and let her cry. He himself was terrified. As Kuhu spoke of their bond, he remembered the night of the party when she told him the true dynamics of her relationship with Mishti. Turns out, they were only partially true. Kuhu herself didn't realise what Mishti meant to her. He had been so intent on not letting Mishti drive a wedge between him and Abir, he became the wedge between the sisters. Everything Kuhu said was because she loved him, she wanted to marry him, she wanted him to be with her. What had he done in return? Used her, broke her heart so cruelly. What had he come to? Now Mishti was in danger, God knows how serious her situation was and Kunal realised. He had unwittingly become the villain in her life. He saw how disturbed his elder brother was. There was nothing he could do. It was not Mishti coming in between them. It was his own ego.

"I am sorry for everything Kuhu." he spoke very softly. He was not sure if Kuhu even heard it. If she did, she didn't react.

"If something happens to her, I won't be able to live with the guilt. I was the one wishing her ill. I was the one continuously asking her to leave my life. Why is Mishti so stupid? She never listened to me before. Why did she have to do this one thing that she was not supposed to do?"

As she kept thinking, Kuhu realised their relation was way too complex. Kuhu couldn't even understand if she hated her or loved her. She only knew, Mishti was important. She couldn't just die. There was so much more left. They were still supposed to plan Dadu and Dadi's 75th anniversary. Naira Di and Kartik's 25th when it came. Kuhu had promised Mishti that she would make her change her kid's diapers as revenge. Stupid Mishti, couldn't just leave her like that.

Pulling away from Kunal, she rubbed her eyes. "I need to go see Dadi. She will be so tensed. Even Dadu. They do love her like a daughter. Dadi must be super tensed."

"I'll come too. I need to see Bhai and Maa."

As they got up, they saw Abir walk out of the hospital looking slightly better. That gave Kuhu hope. Abir did love her sister. Kuhu didn't know what it was to be loved by the person you love but she could definitely see it in Abir's eyes. He loved Mishti so much. Only yesterday she was questioning Mishti's feelings for Abir. Who was she, to do so? When her own husband didn't love her, how was she to know what love looks like?

Kunal ran to his brother. They seemed to have a very curt conversation before Kunal nodded and joined Kuhu again. "Let's go see your family. Mishti is okay, it isn't anything terrible."

At that, Kuhu could finally breathe with slightly lesser guilt. There still was a lot, but at least she would have a chance to make it up to Mishti.

-

When the nurse came out and told everyone that Mishti had regained consciousness, Kuhu couldn't help but smile. She followed everyone in the room. Standing in a corner she saw Badi Maa hug Mishti fiercely, reprimanding her for even thinking of ever playing Dahi Handi again. Everyone looked on with a smile. Everyone asked her how she was feeling. Definitely awkward. Kuhu joked to herself. Mishti hated all this attention.

It was when Kunal nudged her a little that Kuhu realised Mishti was looking at her. As soon as their eyes met, Mishti looked away. The doctor entered and she began answering all his questions. When that was done, she looked around eyes darting around the entire room. Kuhu bit her lip to hide her smile. Mishti knew no discretion. Hashtag No Tact. She looked upset and Kuhu realised, she did love Mishti. She disliked her a lot, there were a lot of feelings she didn't even understand but she loved her. Taking quick steps, she hugged Mishti tightly, surprising everyone including the girl in question.

"Kuhu, I know you are upset that I am safe but please don't choke me in front of everyone. At least murder acche se karna."

At that, Kuhu left her. It was supposed to be a joke but between the two of them, it was quite possible that Mishti actually thought Kuhu would want her to be harmed.

The Rajvanshs slowly left the room, wanting to give the other family some space.

"Mishti, I know things are the worst between us right now but I do not want you to leave me, ever again, okay?"

Mishti raised an eyebrow. "Yeh kaun hai? Where is Kuhu?"

"Chup kar, samjhi? Jo bhi ho, if you ever ever think of doing any stunt again, I will make sure you are locked up in our room forever."

Mishti smiled at her, thoroughly amused. Before they could talk any further, the door opened and Abir came in.

"Are you mad?" he shouted making Kuhu laugh and the others smile as well. He was by Mishti's side in a second and Mishti looked at him with wide eyes.

"What are you doing?"

Abir only hugged her very. "Abir, everyone is here. Are you mad?" she could hear Mishti mumble.

"Doesn't matter."

Kuhu stood there, watching as Abir slowly released her from the vice-like grip.

"Tum dono mai se ek ko bhi secret romance nahi aata." Kuhu commented, making Abir and Mishti look at her in confusion.

"Yeh toh pura Devdas ban gaya aur Mishti bas isse hi dhund rahi thi. Hashtag you suck at chupke chupke."

As she watched the two of them turn red and look away from each other, Kuhu realised, she wanted them together. She really liked Abir and she knew he would treat Mishti so much better than she had herself done. This time, she would do everything she could for them.

---

Day 2 of Krishi wondering if anything like this could ever happen and what exactly are the makers planning to do with their attmept to murder on Mishti. I know, it probably is Kuhu who pushed the leg but my shipper heart refuses to accept it. This is not that good, mostly because I don't even know what I was trying to achieve here but do I want Kuhu to realise who is in the wrong here? Definitely. #SaveKuhuFromThis :/

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments on yesterday's OS. I probably wouldn't have written this one otherwise. 

Also, if I begin a Kuhu-Mishti SS, what would we want to see there?

hey thanks for writing this one too..as i said before u do write really well..it was really very good!!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³

i really hope they don't butcher kuhu's character and just like this os she one day comes to realize her love for mishti (which after watching precap doesnt feel like will happen *sigh*)..that would have been so awesome..

anyways pls do continue writing..now i m looking forward to itπŸ€—

Ms.akabane thumbnail

Originally posted by: vssdp

Have you taken the oath of making me like those people who I literally hate πŸ˜†

God you're awesome

What a writing, literally made my eyes water 

I loved loved loved loved it 

Kaash aisa Kuch show mein ho jaaye Yaar, they could do that in show and it will be so pleasent to watch it

You're an amazing writer , the way you portrayed Kuhu's feelings were mind blowing 

Loved it to the core 

Will wait for your next shot, is baar kiske character ko Accha banaayengi aap πŸ˜†

i thing next number par kunal hain..i would love to read one on that

Fauzi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow... I thought you couldn't top what you wrote yesterday... But this was so blissful to read... I Have always wanted kuhu and mishti to have a normal sisterhood between them... Imagine if they had been that.. Then the entire kuku wedding track would have been awesome... They both would have talks on their clothes,  their sangeet dances,  Abt the men they both love in their lives... 

Their relationship can still turn this way... Hope this happens in the serial... Very beautifully written...!!