The makers should have made Kabir-Pooja the sole EBSS Jodi from the st

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

It's a known fact that the track of EBSS changed mid way....Actors were asked to leave and the story line changed overnight owing to low TRP's....

Zain and Shrenu were always the main leads so instead of casting them in the roles of Bhabhi and Devar they should have been the show's sole couple from the beginning. I believe the story line and TRP's would have been much better and the show wouldn't be getting axed now ðŸ˜­ 

What the should have done is use the initial story line the revenge, the whole fake marriage thing, she never committing to their marriage and keeping herself away etc. But instead of Dhruv and Jhanvi/Pooja  it should have been Kabir and Jhanvi/ Pooja .

And then they should have followed it up with what they are showing now...How Kabir decides to get back at Pooja for betraying him, his love etc.....joining her company to irritate her and know her every move, he whole Tu-Tu Main-Main's ....and gradually to teach Pooja a lesson for the path she chose to extract her revenge by marrying her but this time properly ...falling in love with her all over again and Pooja too realizing her mistakes and falling in love with her then fake now real pati.....had the story progressed that way I believe it would have made a marked difference than the approach they took.

Its really sad they are axing the show because we never got to see JaBir's Love-story or ShreZain's chemistry to the fullest extent. I hope that a miracle occurs and EBSS doesn't get axed. It's too soon and really unfair .

Edited by rickks - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maivelli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

True I love shrezain

But shrenu is my favourite I can enjoy her show with any good looking actor