Parth and Anurag Basu !!!

Posted: 4 years ago

An Appreciation Post for Parth for his Performance in showing the current Anurag Basu .
He is amazingly portraying various shades of this obsessive , maniac , unreasonable, clingy Anurag Basu .... His eyes though dead  but they scream the emotions that are going inside him , the questions that keeps bothering him , the answers that he have to those question makes him doubt them, still he negates them and believes with his heart says only to further get crushed again and pushed further deeper and all this so well displayed . 

Darn Parth , You are SOO GOOD !!!! 👏 . I LOVE the screen Presence this Guy holds ....Yes he makes me root for Anurag , because he makes me connect to him and knowing how badly Anurag has been played here .

Though yes its writer who writes a character but Every Actor himself decides his character journey ....RR decided Bajaj's journey in the season 1 , this season Parth did that for Anurag.

Anurag Basu is currently in his Lowest Phase of Life ...  His stunts making me dislike him , turns me off ..... but at the same time i make me feel for him , makes me understand where he is coming from and why such state ... People after doing all wrong with him , still are walking over him and further destruction awaits him .... 

But I know , He'll RISE and SHINE again ....!!! (This probably be after Parth is back form his webseries 😆)

PS : Dear Parth please ban yourself from doing hose phoot phoot ke crying scenes 😆

PPS: Mendak can post Parth crying pics as a kala tikaa on this Thread 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But you know what some people will never come out from Anurag's this phase. His mistakes will be written what you guys call it.. Er, sunaireh panno pe.. And ekta too all along the show will be busy glorifying his mistakes only making the other leads debtaas. 

anyways, nice analysis and description. I never had watched Parth before and although I dont like all the scenes i have watched of him  i really do like him as Anurag.   Being heaet broken in previous  season with AP melodrama i seriously thought to root for PreRish this time but Parth has nailed it long before Karan could make an entry. I am also liking KSG though.. 

Ah, I wish I hadnt fall for AP this season too.  But first love is hard to forget i guess.

Btw, prerna used to be my fab and AP were my jaan but i would never have accepted Anurag or Prerna character if being offered :p Umm.. Bajaj is a character worth doing though. 

But Parth.. You have rocked man!.

Bhagya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Like I always mention I have never followed his show before. I only knew him because of all the negative press news given by the media but when ever I used to watch his interview all I use to get from my observation was easily misunderstood personality..which I am aswell so I could relate to him.

Plus I like the basic funda of him in interviews also that he just act the way he is..with no pretend which I liked. And lastly was his doing charity work but without showing off just like SRK so thought of watching the show.

I had watched s1 too and it was my childhood pleasure to watch. But I have to admit this season is all his.. he is the soul of the show..if he leave most will leave too. Frankly I am waiting for that moment.

Despite how much you claim Bajaj is working for me personally both Bajaj and Pre character shape has not worked properly this season. Kudos writers for hippocrates dialogue they get. And lastly.. i know what you mean about him crying but I am not being blind.. how I see is all human when they cry their facial expressions are always a mess lol soo I can always relate  with him..

Anyway nice topic.. I hope and Pray he leaves.

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I would agree and disagree with you at the same time. A very well written appreciation post for Parth Aka Anurag. 

Given the current storyline, I am amazed to see the scope given to him in terms of acting and breathing the angst in his character! And, he is doing it remarkably well. I love his crying scenes. They are real, all consuming like the love Anupre share! I wouldn’t change anything. The way his scope is increasing day by day is remarkable. He is getting a chance to showcase beyond romance. How quickly he shifts from hope to misery to helplessness. 

In Arabic Sufi literature, there exists 7 stages of love and Anurag’s angst for Prerna is echoing with all those stages.

The seven stages are namely hub (attraction), uns (infatuation), ishq (love), akidat (trust/reverence), ibadat (worship), junoon (madness) followed by maut (death). Just look at the depth and range of emotions he is getting to portray!!!!

Kudos to Parth! 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Very well put in RS! 🤗🤗The guy is living Anurag Basu. He is giving a new definition to the name and the nature of Anurag Basu. Yes, he is boring, emotional and sensitive but at the same time he is passionate, fanatical, strong and more..... And that's what i call a character who has "layers". This track Inspite of being shitty, is helping him to uncover his layers in a very impactful manner. He makes me relate to him because somewhere his pain and his reactions to the current situation seem real and genuine to me. He is NO great but he isn't UNREAL either! His dialogue delivery, voice modulation and the way his eyes speak....... GOD! His eyes!!!! Maybe, he is fighting a lost battle rn and coming across as a stupid and obsessive man, but still I am rooting for him, for his pain to lessen, for him to get justice, for him to atleast know the secret about his baby..... Because he is making me. 

A good actor is someone who finds something good even in a shitty script and is able to execute it convincingly. Parth at this moment, is exactly doing the same. I have been seeing him act since his very first show and I can see his progression and hardwork as an actor. All in all, I am sooo PROUD of him and want him to do and become better than this, each passing day. ❤

God! Parth please work, work, work on your crying scenes Mahn! 😆

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

RS, 👍🏼

Parth Samthaan is living Anurag Basu. I don't like many things about this character but there are times when I empathise with him, and that is only because of the actor who is playing the character so convincingly and breathing fire into it.

Right now for me the best actor in kzk is Parth 🥳

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very well written RS 

agree what RR did to bahajs character

parth doing the same to anurag character 

what a brillient performance by parth👏

the range he got to show his emotion is terriffic .

hoping against hope  he will win this  he is fighting against his fate  just only  with love but  this love deserve to be win its worth 👍🏼

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

An actor who entered a anurags shoes🥱 bored me to hell in first few episodes 

Made me to switch off my TV.

Not sure when my love for erica transferred to prerna and than slowly Transferred to anurag👏

He won many hearts not by his good looks but  his innocense in acting, his charishma, his versatality, his adaptation of his body language to the character of anurag basu.

A commandable hold on his dialogue delivery and ofcourse his famous oneliner of all time "listen listen"🤣& "shant shant"

And his eiffel tower heights & his eyes which just speaks volume.

When an actors speaks his emotions in eyes its a biggest achievement to him. But i dont feel he is parth samthan when he is onscreen i feel he is anurag basu he fills life to the lifeless character.

I can relate to him every second he breathes onscreen his untold pain, his sigh of relief for tje pain which he gives to his own heart, for the anger he shows on his love.

What not more!!!

A versatile actor industry found in parth & its just a start of his journey in tele industry.

(pls note# not yet bollywood material)

His acting skill shows he is from acting school, his mentors must be proud of him today👍🏼

An actor who learns in acting schools and starts their journey in stage shows will kick off anywhere as their acting skills speaks 

And its his just start of his journey, oir boy is yet to reach his successs

An simple pulling leg act # crying scene need little improvement.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

RS, 👍🏼

Parth Samthaan is living Anurag Basu. I don't like many things about this character but there are times when I empathise with him, and that is only because of the actor who is playing the character so convincingly and breathing fire into it.

Right now for me the best actor in kzk is Parth 🥳

sneha kya baat anu ki tareef 🥳its called appriciation when u win heart 

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

sneha kya baat anu ki tareef 🥳its called appriciation when u win heart 

Anu ki nahi, 😆 Parth ki tareef.

I have not seen Parth's previous shows but here he is excellent🥳