Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Also supporting a character from a show?!

LOL, watch it like a show. It is lame to be spreading negativity in their personal lives, it is heights of stupidity and immaturity.

Fuddu.

Edited by RapChick101 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Brknheart

If actor try something new then fan should support them. They can't play same role Everytime. Noor is gray character accept this and enjoy your favorite.if my favorite play negative I will support them. Am sorry samiksha is not very popular actress ki uske negative play krne se trp Kam ho jayegi. I have seen only arjit in juzbat before bahu begam  But i found samiksha a good actress. If u are her real fan then appreciate her.

What? Not true! She is indeed popular. Even more than Arijit. This comes from me who can be said as his fan.

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

We all due respect to SJ, she does have a dedicated and visible fanbase online but claiming she is more popular that Arjit is simply untrue. Let us respect all the actors and team of BB... 😊

Constructive criticism is fine and not liking the polygamy is understandable but when your dislike of theme leads to constant targetted spamming/trolling on selected accounts of the BB team, it invalidates your opinion.

The makers promoted the concept from the start, we were also told who is the friend and who is the love of Azaan.  Noor is a grey to dark character.  I understand that fans do not like SJ playing this role but she is doing her job.

Do not watch if you dislike the show, but trying to pressure the writers or spreading negativity about it will not change a thing.  Unless people want to sabotage the show on purpose because the content is something they dislike and due for other reasons...

I think the show makers should ignore comments they dislike, as I wrote in another thread, but fans do cross a line too.  Regarding the removal of posts, channels will do that to protect their brand and content.  Many fan accounts are disabled/taken down due to copyright claims and if they are simply there to bash and troll.

My stand is to watch for my favourite, praise if I like something and enjoy the discussion with mutuals here or else where.  Just go with flow and relax everyone, it is just a show and everyone in the team is doing their work.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Noor is a charater played by Sameeksha Jaiswal! They are two separate entities, learning to distinguish between the two is ideal.

What do you mean by "I won't support her", it is her character so yeah hate Noor all you want but supporting SJ is so irrelevant.

As an example, a lot of people liked Maya from Beyhadd. While I love JW to death, it was a torture to like Maya but that didn't mean I'd stop liking JW. Just never liked Maya.

I completely agree with you, this is the biggest problem in ITV. Fans fail to separate actor from character, the way they are bashed and literally people question their morals. There was Silsila badalte rishton ka which YES i found repulsive BUT you cannot go and bash the actors like Drashti who was literally harassed on insta again and again. 

Even Beyhad as you mentioned - Aneri was bashed to no end when fact is Maya was a screwed up psychopath yet fans are so into JW that they cannot make a distinction between her and Maya. I wonder about the psychological health of all these fans.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, lets not talk about people who ship couples and proceed to bash/humiliate real life spouses/partners of ITV artists.

RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I completely agree with you, this is the biggest problem in ITV. Fans fail to separate actor from character, the way they are bashed and literally people question their morals. There was Silsila badalte rishton ka which YES i found repulsive BUT you cannot go and bash the actors like Drashti who was literally harassed on insta again and again. 

Even Beyhad as you mentioned - Aneri was bashed to no end when fact is Maya was a screwed up psychopath yet fans are so into JW that they cannot make a distinction between her and Maya. I wonder about the psychological health of all these fans.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, lets not talk about people who ship couples and proceed to bash/humiliate real life spouses/partners of ITV artists.

@Bold: I swear, I remember IPKKND times and phew that still exists. As much as I love the show (<3), all that personal attack on the lead couple's spouses was just :3

@Italics: Trueeeeee, for no reason! I mean c'mon Saanjh was positive apparently lol

@Underline: Yup! See, that show had a controversial concept from the start so bashing Drashti was the strangest thing ever.