I Want Aalisha Panwar To Play Antra

Posted: 4 years ago

I really love Aalisha Panwar as an actress, she was fantastic as Aarohi/Tara in Ishq Mien Marjawan

She ca play both negative and positive roles convincingly, I loved her even more as the villain Tara

It would be amazing if she is playing Antra as she has the ability to play strong negative roles and play it naturally like she did of Tara 

She already ahs an experience of playing the evil character 

Edited by mahakh - 4 years ago

No please notify with h Nishant she was phenomenal as Tara but antara. ... No lets see I feel antara character will end new .character ..will be there 

A big no i loved her as tara bt i dont want to see her as antra i hope antra's character ends here

She is young to play antra i guess

I want end of antara's character. No new actress for this role πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Originally posted by mahakh

I really love Aalisha Panwar as an actress, she was fantastic as Aarohi/Tara in Ishq Mien Marjawan

She ca play both negative and positive roles convincingly, I loved her even more as the villain Tara

It would be amazing if she is playing Antra as she has the ability to play strong negative roles and play it naturally like she did of Tara 

She already ahs an experience of playing the evil character 

arre baksh do yaar Hume Antara character he nahi chahiye baba πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†

Hume bas Antara ka exit chahiye 😐😐😐

Fake news hai 

I think new actress for some other character 

I think antara will end here no more in leap 

Indian forums news / spoilers are always fake 

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

Fake news hai 

I think new actress for some other character 

I think antara will end here no more in leap 

Indian forums news / spoilers are always fake 

let's see what is in store πŸ€”

What us happening with the show yr..antara track end kro and sepearation dikhana he to dikhao..but why replacing antara ..daljiet is gud for antara .whats d ppint in replacing her now kya kr kya rhe he yr ye log..itta frudtrated feel kisi show ke liye nhi hua mujhe aajtk..and news arhi ek ke bad ek..but nothing cnfirmd...kispe believe kreπŸ˜’πŸ˜‘ 

I want Antara gone post leap, the show is becoming monotonous as it seems to focus on all of her atrocities and not Akshan, especially as AJ is trying soo hard to woo Guddan.

That is the only reason I am still watching the show, please please bring the show back to the original two characters, it would be most gratefully appreciated !!!