Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pankaj Tipathi ... this guy is literally everywhere! ... 😳

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exclusive: Kriti Sanon confirms working with Maddock Films for a film based on surrogacyBollywood by Ashwini Deshmukh | Aug 29, 2019

Share this on

Kriti Sanon

Shining bright on our latest cover is the lovely Kriti Sanon. The actress was last seen in Arjun Patiala alongside Diljit Dosanjh and Varun Sharma. While the actress has various projects in her kitty, there are rumours that she’s doing a woman-centric film based on surrogacy. Giving details about her next project in an exclusive conversation with Filmfare, Kriti got talking about playing a mother and featuring in a film based on surrogacy.

She confirmed the same to Filmfare saying, “Yes, it’s an exciting project with Maddock Films, yet untitled. It’s an entertaining story with its heart in the right place. It’s going to be directed by my Luka Chuppi director, Laxman Utekar. I share a great bond with him. It was an idea initially, which has shaped into a script, better than I expected. Laxman sir has the knack of presenting an emotional subject in an entertaining manner. I like the fact that it’s not preachy at all. It’ll make you think. This will be the first film, which will ride on my shoulders as the protagonist is a girl. It’s challenging. I’m nervous about it.”

Kriti Sanon

When asked if she’s ready to play a mother, our cover star revealed, “It’s an emotion I obviously don’t understand. You cannot understand motherhood unless you become a mother. It’s about a young character and her journey. It’s a new territory for me. I wanted to do something which is relevant, something which is away from me as a person. And this is all of that. I’ll be starting this film towards the end of the year.”

We are quite thrilled to get that big update from Kriti on her next. Even though the film’s title has not been announced, it would be interesting to see who stars opposite her in this Maddock Films venture.

Melissaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Wow! A movie based on surrogacy sounds really interesting. Looking forward to the movie.

GumGum thumbnail

What happened to her movie with Rahul Dholakia? Shelved? Lagta hai Dinoo aur Sajid Nadiad ke ilawa isse koi kaam nahi deta.

Edited by hantel - 4 years ago