Aug 29 : Too Many Directions Leading To One Destination

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Azaan tells Shaira that there's a possibility that she wasn't responsible for the fire accident. Azaan is explaining and Shaira hugs him, Azaan is surprised, Shaira kisses his palm, his cheeks, his forehead, first time she initiated a kiss and stopped. Azaan asked her why did she stop? This is her problem, she doesn't know how to claim something which belongs to her. Why doesn't she fight for her rights? 

Shaira says that she couldn't fight for her mohabbat, how can she fight for her haq? Azaan asks why didn't she fight for her mohabbat? Shaira replies that she is an orphan, she never had mother's love, Yasmin gave her mother's love, Shaira recalls her moments with Yasmin. Shaira tells Azaan that she learned from him that a promise made to a mother is bigger than everything else, Indication to Azaan's line - Dosti se bada Ishq, Ishq Se Badi Ibadat, Ibadat se badi Ma. 

Wasn't she doing this because it was her farz? Did they forget about Noor trying to blackmail Shaira? 

Shaira says that She made a promise to Yasmin that she will give Noor her happiness and unfortunately, Noor's happiness is in Azaan 💔 She knows she is doing injustice with Azaan. 

Azaan says that they don't have to break the promise or a heart as they will tell Noor the truth and she will back out. 

Azaan takes Noor to the CCTV room, where Noor says that she has seen her mother's death once and cannot see it once again, she leaves and Azaan asks her to stop for sake of their friendship, Noor stops and they watch the CCTV footage. 

Suraiya and Asgar bribed forensic team to change the footage, Shaira is guilty in front of everyone, except Azaan ❤️❤️ His unconditional love and unwavering trust for Shaira is something beyond this world ❤️❤️ Shaira is broken seeing herself being responsible for Faiz's death 💔

Noor tells Azaan that he was trying to change the truth for his MURDERER wife, he won't be able to change it. Azaan says that something is wrong, he knows that there's something. 

Not sure if Noor knows the truth or not, will Khalid tell her tomorrow? 

I just feel very bad for Shazaan, I don't know what kismet or God is this who is trying to punish them for something Shaira did not do. We saw that Shaira is not responsible for it, then why she has to go through this? Why Azaan has to go through this? 

Ultimately, Shaira is losing her husband because she killed Noor's mother, but she did not, what kismet is this? I am trying to get inside a head, where God is punishing people to make sure a selfish woman gets everything she desires. 

Upcoming : Shaira gets Azaan ready for his marriage and asks him for divorce. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Shaira and Azaan scene ❤️😭💔 Shaira's uninhibited expression of her love for Azaan. 

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A selfish woman gets everything what she wants dear 😒. This is the sad truth of life. Will she get happiness this is the other question but a selfish woman destroys everybody around her to get what she wants no matter what it will cost her 😔. Cause at the end of the story 'she will say I wanted him and I got him! I didnt left him live a happy life with his loved one.' 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful read as always Nora! 😃

Aaaww, ShaZaan. ❤️

I finally have the answer to a question we were all asking, from the first teaser. 🤣

Azaan will break his promise to divorce Shayra so his and/or/joinly her heart will not break. ❤️

These creatives I tell you...🤣

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

A selfish woman gets everything what she wants dear 😒. This is the sad truth of life. Will she get happiness this is the other question but a selfish woman destroys everybody around her to get what she wants no matter what it will cost her 😔. Cause at the end of the story 'she will say I wanted him and I got him! I didnt left him live a happy life with his loved one.' 

💔

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Wonderful read as always Nora! 😃

Aaaww, ShaZaan. ❤️

I finally have the answer to a question we were all asking, from the first teaser. 🤣

Azaan will break his promise to divorce Shayra so his and/or/joinly her heart will not break. ❤️

These creatives I tell you...🤣

Why is he marrying Noor when he can fake it? Keeping his promises was a rule of Mohabbat, he will break 😴😴😴😴😴

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Why is he marrying Noor when he can fake it? Keeping his promises was a rule of Mohabbat, he will break 😴😴😴😴😴

Good question and the answer; the writers want to explore this theme. 😒

Humour me Nora, broken promises is as much as I can tolerate at the moment. 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Special Mention :

Shaira and Azaan scene ❤️😭💔 Shaira's uninhibited expression of her love for Azaan. 

It was so touching, a small moment of hope, they deserve to be together! ❤️💔