Lead one down the garden path

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~My Musings 28.8.19 ~ Lead one down the garden path..

Shah Manzil along with its occupants was once a rosy garden with all lovely and well about. But as with all gardens along with the trees, flowers,  flora and fauna, weeds tend to grow as well. Before one knows it nettles and weeds spread from all directions and choke the beauty of the pleasing garden. Kainat is such a killer weed that sprang up. Not much was done to pull it out and with the passage of time the weed mindset within her, multiplied with stronger roots under the soil .One by one the ancient sturdy  tree like Mainjaan  corroded by the fast growing weed Kainat Shah  Ghazi. 

The way Kainat managed  her deadly spread in the Shah  gardens even to this day, is by lying low  on the earth underneath,  tucked away by the colourful  flowers and shrubbery ..  On the face of it right from the time she was growing up, till now, she leads every one down the garden path deceiving all silently. Then without people realizing what was to become of them, Kainat would deceive all by her strangulating weed like characteristics. The rampart wild growth of her sick mind, is marked by one key fact. All who find out  about her reality, like a thorny weed she tends to choke the very life out of all those who pose a threat to her identity!  

After watching today’s episode, it crossed my mind that Kainat has some aversion to seeing children with the security of having both parents. She was terribly jealous of watching Saltanat  enjoying the security of having Rubina and Nadeem.  How Kainat robs the family of their bliss by killing off Saltanat. Humza and Neelam  she appears   to be less  intolerant off, as both siblings have only one parent, Jaan Mohammed. Zaroon has both parents Mamoon and Ghazala. I would have imagined she would have spared him, only his mother Ghazala as we see in the episode poses a threat to her present duped identity and thus comes under Kainat’s  scanner too. Soon Zaroon too by the sounds o fit will  come under the category of a  single parent child.

Another feature of the episode  is that the Islamic flavour of the story is passingly covered.  We see   Zaroon, Humza, Mamoon and Nadeem offering prayers together at Shah Manzil. Dadi and Neelam are sent off to the dargah to offer prayers. Kainat's idea to have her prey to herself..  

The  cold war between Zaroon and his father Mamoon continues to  predict that soon Zaroon will have to make do, with one parent as he is very likely to lose his mother who he gets on  very well with.  The ominous hug between Ghazala and Zaroon,tragically  predicts it might be the last one before she dies. It's almost like Ghazala knows  her end lurks about.Will Ghazala’s sudden death draw father and son closer? also is Mamoon up for grabs for Sabina?

Kainat continues with exploiting the theme of fear of Kainat’s spirit prowling Shah Manzil.

One of the finest scenes in the episode for me , was the one where Ghazala waters the flowers and plants in the garden.As a mother , her strongest feature was to nurture, water and care for the seed of love Zaroon, that she and Mamoon planted. As Zaroon’s mother,  her son’s happiness mattered most to her. She nurtured him with the water of good advice ,just to see married love and security blossom between Zaroon and his wife Saltanat..

Watering the plants also signals Ghazala’s final stages on earth as she stumbles across, Kainat’s disguise props.. The specs, white garments,  long black wig of hair extensions! Ghazala’s error was her obvious horror and fear! Which she tries to  share with Neelam. Only Kainat quite easily  finds out that Ghazala has found out the truth about her identity..

With the rest of the family away.. Kainat, provokes Ghazala and defies her to dare to speak what Ghazala speculates before her. The scenes where Kainat terroririzes  Ghazala  show the high Kainat achieves when she  traps  those who stumble across her truth.

Ghazala ends up being a helpless whimpering prey  at the mercy of a cold-blooded killer. As always, the only time Kainat speaks the truth  about who she really, is when she is about to smite  her victim who was clever enough to learn about her true identity..

It was interesting how she  announces  who she really was  right in Ghazala’s face.. Kainat Shah Ghazi who was really meant to be her daughter in law! So technically Kainat scoffing,  justifies her action.. All she did was tweak the situation to suit what should have been.. Send Saltanat off to her grave.. and fit as her rightful  replacement in Zaroon’s life! So really Kainat continues to also punish, all those who rejected her as Zaroon’s life partner in the first place!

Madhav  Sharma continues to badger his captive a deadbrain Kainat. Zaroon heads off to the police station  to report upon the fake Dr.  Sharma..

The episode , signals the end of one good mother, who ends up at the wrong place at the wrong time Kainat continues to lead her victims down  the garden path..29.8.19 hamlet5

Thanks sandhiya, Irshita and Lonelythotsfor carrying on my posts.. Love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diamond988 thumbnail

when kai says she like superwoman climbed the drainpipe to get the glasses n dupatta .. i wanted to see a FB 🤣...

guess SPM is turning to be SerialPsychoMurderer ... all focus on Kai and kai only and her obsession or call it lust for zaroon, the FB of him with his mom is shown, it feels like the purpose there was Kai gets irked at anyone whom zaroon loves

At least in crime movies or serials they stop with a couple of murders and some how the culprit is caught ... but here there seems no end.. the whole shah family is shown as set of idiots waiting in line to get murdered, 

if neelam opens her mouth abt finding something fishy .. u can expect her to be killed next.

Gaawwd!!! why am I even following this .. the way the writer is churning crap .... would take a break  now not going to see or follow this for some time .... n start again if things get better 

Edited by Diamond988 - 4 years ago
velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Honestly it reminds me of those Agatha Christie type stories "And then there were none" All the pople getting killed off one by one. except there the writing was better & people knew something bad was happening. These guys have all the brains of a bunch of chickens. I mean ok no-one expects to find evil so near you but still, surely you should realize something is wrong... I really hope Ghazala survives but I have little hope.

Edited by velvetscarf - 4 years ago
Arshian14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Hammie,

I'm thrilled to say that SPM TRP is 0.4. I heard Zaroon can't differentiate between K and S. This is the ultimate indication that Zaroon's love is attraction ONLY. He loves the face with the makeup. Nothing sufiyana here...

I will admit that if Helly's character is paired up with Vijayendra then I would definitely watch the show again. I loved him in Udaan and his chemistry with Meera was rocking. I know for a fact Helly-VJ will have more chemistry than Helly-Rajveer. 

RV needs to work on his acting. I feel that all of his "intense" facial expressions remind me of someone who is constipated. There are couples who have naturally hot chemistry and couples that have sizzling chemistry due to great acting. SaRoon and KaRoon fail miserably because of RV's inexperience as an actor. 

Oh well, its too late now. The show is nearing its end anyways with its horrific TRP record. 

Edited by Arshian14 - 4 years ago
Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Diamond,

hello diamond ,good to hear from you 

orwhen kai says she like superwoman climbed the drainpipe to get the glasses n dupatta .. i wanted to see a FB smiley37...

well she is good at spinning yarns

guess SPM is turning to be SerialPsychoMurderer ... all focus on Kai and kai only and her obsession or call it lust for zaroon, the FB of him with his mom is shown, it feels like the purpose there was Kai gets irked at anyone whom zaroon loves

well one never knows with her.. may be she was jealous of the mother son bonding

At least in crime movies or serials they stop with a couple of murders and some how the culprit is caught ... but here there seems no end.. the whole shah family is shown as set of idiots waiting in line to get murdered, 

the whole drama of the spirit  is well used by her.. what a waste of a fertile brain..

if neelam opens her mouth abt finding something fishy .. u can expect her to be killed next.

ohhhhh dear.. neelam, mind you somehow seems to have drifted apart from her.. the spirit idea was Neelams though originally...

Gaawwd!!! why am I even following this .. the way the writer is churning crap .... would take a break  now not going to see or follow this for some time .... n start again if things get better 

I too echo your sentiments.. only the suspense of evil kainat getting exposed eventually keeps me still on board the rocking  ship of SPM... thanks Diamond for an intresting feedback.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by velvetscarf,

hello velvetscarf  , good to hear from you 

Honestly it reminds me of those Agatha Christie type stories "And then there were none" All the pople getting killed off one by one. except there the writing was better & people knew something bad was happening. These guys have all the brains of a bunch of chickens. I mean ok no-one expects to find evil so near you but still, surely you should realize something is wrong... I really hope Ghazala survives but I have little hope.

well its a shabby attempt at romantic, thriller and now a spate of murder mysteries... whatever next... the only thing is sufiyana pyar is glaringly missing.. was never there in the beginning and now its gone completely... ghazala was another good character that was buthered  to make way for more blood and gore in the name of entertainment..

thanks for a thought provoking comment.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Arshian 14.

Hey Hammie, hello Arshian, was wondering where you were with your trp report...

I'm thrilled to say that SPM TRP is 0.4. I heard Zaroon can't differentiate between K and S. This is the ultimate indication that Zaroon's love is attraction ONLY. He loves the face with the makeup. Nothing sufiyana here...

they gave some  subtle vibes  earlier when kainat first landed in the ICU..  yes.. zaroon is still unsure  although , he does denounce any advances saltanat makes towards him..

I will admit that if Helly's character is paired up with Vijayendra then I would definitely watch the show again. I loved him in Udaan and his chemistry with Meera was rocking. I know for a fact Helly-VJ will have more chemistry than Helly-Rajveer. 

Vijayendra is no doubt a fine actor.. he was impressive in Udan.. also what I have seen so far of him he leaves an impact on me as Madhav Sharma..so far he is shown interacting with an unconsious   kainat.. so I  too look forward to see him share role with Helly..

RV needs to work on his acting. I feel that all of his "intense" facial expressions remind me of someone who is constipated. There are couples who have naturally hot chemistry and couples that have sizzling chemistry due to great acting. SaRoon and KaRoon fail miserably because of RV's inexperience as an actor.

well to be fair to the actor Rajveer... all I can say is his role as Zaroon must have taught him quite a bit.. I first noticed  him in Kamala as Abeer.. but the that was a different story all together..

Oh well, its too late now. The show is nearing its end anyways with its horrific TRP record. 

it may do Arshian but its doesnt end your visitations on my posts with trp reports.. I hope... much love hammie