PreRish Short OS : PUBG 😝

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This one is just a time passπŸ˜›

Please don't throw jutta and chappal on me 😝

_______

Rishabh Bajaj enters his mansion when his mobile rings....he picked up the call and answer

"yeah I just reached home.....don't start without me"

Prerna who saw her husband returning home offered him coffee but got the answer that "nhi now am busy...and Prerna meri ek important conference hai please make sure mujhe koi disturb na kare " 

Prerna nods and Rishabh walked towards his home office and locked the door from inside 

After sometime Mr Mehra came asking for his boss mr Bajaj

"Ma'am mr Bajaj kaha hai mujhe unse kuch important documents sign karwane hai"

"Mr Bajaj toh apni study Mai hai ...keh rhe the ek important conference hai koi disturb na kare" answered Prerna

"Important conference....par aaj toh koi important conference nhi hai sir ki....ek meeting thi wo bhi sir beech Mai chod kar as gye the aur kaha Mai Sambhal lu" exclaimed a shocked Mehra

"Toh fir Mr bajaj ne mujhse jhooth kyo bola" Prerna thought

Finding his boss wife in confused state Mehra shared his worry

"Ma'am sir ka aajkal office Mai kuch Dhyan nhi lag rha hai ,har time bas apne phone pe Lage rehte hai ....mujhe toh ab unki chinta hone lagi hai,aap please unpe thoda Dhyan dijiye..." 

And Prerna nods her head while still in confusion and she started talking to herself "poora din phone pe....karte kya honge....Kahi kisi ladki se chakkar ....nhi nhi.....is Umar Mai thodi na chakkar chalayenge.....par lagte toh Abhi bhi bohot hot hai aur aaj kal ki ladkiyon Ko toh waise bhi shram nhi hai ....Kahi bhi hot ladka nhi nhi sorry sorry aadmi dikha toh wahi flat aur mr Bajaj toh waise hi itne bhole hai...kisi ki bhi baato Mai aa jaate hain... mujhe pta lagana hoga kon hai wo kalmuhi jo mere pati Ko fasane Mai lagi Hui hai" she cribbed to herself forgetting that Mehra is still here

Prerna stopped her cribbing session

"Aap ye files mujhe de dijiye Mai sign karwadungi" she said to Mehra

Mehra gave the documentation to her and left and Prerna started her mission jassosi

She thought to just enter the room and see what he's doing but he had locked the door from inside the she remembered that she have a spare key in the bedroom

Prerna opened the door from the spare and got the biggest shock of her life

She found mr bajaj holding his phone horizontally and wireless airbuds on his ears because of which he didn't hear the door clicked open ...and he's yelling while looking at the phone

"Don't even try ...wo mera kill hai "

"Yeah mere 10 kill ho gye"

"Hey hey where are you going ...kitni Baar kaha hai circle Mai Raho.... energy decrease ho gyi toh dubara revive nhi karwane wala"

"Us building Mai chalte hai "

"Maar maar waha par hai.....jaldi maar"

"Aaj chicken dinner toh chaiye hi chaiye"

"Pagal hai mera kill chudwa diya"

"Excuse drop that gun wo meri hai ....gun rakh"

"Lele lele"

"Peeche hai peeche maar jaldi "

"Yeah 20 kill "

"We won winner winner chicken dii...ner" and Rishabh eyes popped open finding his wife who's glaring at him and asked sternly

"toh yeh thi aapki important conference"

"Nhi Prerna .wo Mai...wo Mai"

Prerna who's trying to maintain a stern face unable to control her laughter watching his embarrassed and scared face and started laughing

"I can't believe this business tycoon THE RISHABH BAJAJ jisse sab darte hai ...wo apna office band karke PUBG khelta hai "

She said while laughing

Rishabh who's already embarrassed scratch his head and give her a sheepish smile, which  make Prerna do awww....she pulled his both cheeks 

After two days :

PreRish bedroom

"Yeah winner winner chicken dinner" shouts the excited PreRish

Kukki who's sitting on the couch in her parents bedroom shake her head and face palmed after watching her parents

Edited by Grey-licious - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Kukki who's sitting on the couch in her parents bedroom shake her head and face palmed after watching her parents. 

Exactly my reaction to anyone playing that game. πŸ˜† nice OS. Good one. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

And Prerna nods her head while still in confusion and she started talking to herself "poora din phone pe....karte kya honge....Kahi kisi ladki se chakkar ....nhi nhi.....is Umar Mai thodi na chakkar chalayenge.....par lagte toh Abhi bhi bohot hot hai aur aaj kal ki ladkiyon Ko toh waise bhi shram nhi hai ....Kahi bhi hot ladka nhi nhi sorry sorry aadmi dikha toh wahi flat aur mr Bajaj toh waise hi itne bhole hai...kisi ki bhi baato Mai aa jaate hain... mujhe pta lagana hoga kon hai wo kalmuhi jo mere pati Ko fasane Mai lagi Hui hai" she cribbed to herself forgetting that Mehra is still here

^ Hilarious! πŸ€£

This was so unusual and light-hearted. 

MajhboorChomo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh my god can’t stop laughing πŸ˜‚ πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh oh ho ho I love ❀️ it Prerna think that bajaj bhole hai πŸ€£πŸ€£ really??? 

Is Umar mai Matlab?????πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

My baby bajaj is very young and dashing β€οΈπŸ˜›β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

It was cute and funny ☺

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Bajju playing PUBG and Prerna started her jasoosi... πŸ•΅οΈπŸ˜…

That cribbing session of hers... Dafuq was that!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

It was damn funny.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Kukii's reaction was the best πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

OMG! Kriti.

I will do a longer comment when I stop laughing🀣🀣🀣

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rishabh left meeting for a game, amazing thought..

Prerna Jasoosi.. typical wife ban thi yaar..

Kuki reaction is just amazing, one was not enough now one more..

Superb 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Thank you everyone πŸ€—