#What if A New Show - Sarvagunn Sampanna

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ya just read the extension news of EBSS. My question is there is a thing called fandom. Only for trp, upsetting the fandom and ending the show in a hurry wont be a good idea.

Being frank, i can see the makers are not quite good in executing the thriller angle. Lets keep it aside for a while.

Like why dont these makers utilize their time in making a new story. 

I mean they can rename the show "Sarvagunn Sampann" and then can show like Kabir-Pooja shifting to Mumbai to expand their business. Then eventually they are discovering feelings for each other through multiple situations. Both living in a flat or bungalow like a couple and also working in the office. They are having marital issues but solving it maturely. Their friendship with other flatmates.

Basically a new show "Sarvagunn Sampann" with a romantic-drama kinda genre. 

Like the show "Nimkhi Mukhiya" and its now "Nimkhi Vidhayak".

PS - Well i definitely dont expect any kind of harsh and dirty comment here just because this is an open forum. I respect your opinions but pls be calm and positive. And this is not a fan opinion but a writer's opinion as i am a wattpad writer. 🙂

Edited by BlueOcean - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NJ31 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

True. Like a season 2 . Atleast that would make sense. 

Now nothing cant be done. Makers itself dunno what to do. They got a good chance with revamp. 

Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NJ31

True. Like a season 2 . Atleast that would make sense. 

Now nothing cant be done. Makers itself dunno what to do. They got a good chance with revamp. 

You know what i really wanted to share this idea coz few weeks back i shared an idea of a shocking JaBir marriage and i was having no clue what could be the next track but surprising they showed JaBir's marriage. I understood that they are reading our opinions here in IF coz Rajan Shahi (Producer of YRKKH) himself said that they reads the opinions and suggestions of the viewers. So i just want to convey my thought to the writers like this Trp audience will get something fresh, fandom will be more happy and ya thats. Thats it i guess.

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I don't think the writers have the capacity to execute any kind of script.

They knew thriller but after revamp with that aspect gone, they are lost, and we have seen how the show spiralled downwards after revamp.

You saw what they did today? Totally butchered Pooja. Besides sent such a wrong message, that victims should keep suffering and villains will always win.

I don't think I would want to see any shows by this production in future. 

Better they end it whenever Star decides. Shrenu and Zain deserve better, they deserve producers who know what they are doing.

Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

I don't think the writers have the capacity to execute any kind of script.

They knew thriller but after revamp with that aspect gone, they are lost, and we have seen how the show spiralled downwards after revamp.

You saw what they did today? Totally butchered Pooja. Besides sent such a wrong message, that victims should keep suffering and villains will always win.

I don't think I would want to see any shows by this production in future. 

Better they end it whenever Star decides. Shrenu and Zain deserve better, they deserve producers who know what they are doing.

Yes i saw the episode and i was damm furious to see this. Completely outdated idea as well as the way they shown Pooja crying made me to dislike her more. But still i shared this idea hoping if something good happens. 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i actually somewhere else suggested similar kind of idea where pooja -kabir apparently part their ways and they start a fresh story as the title of pooja-kabir song was teri-meri kahani but yeah writers need improvisation as right now they are not showing any kind of love or thrill this quitely shows that they need a constructive trp writer.

the article about extension suggests that the show didn't garnered the deserving trp initially that means even media portal somewhere says that the show was good ....and they are hoping a miracle in trps with the extension

Edited by shruzzy - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruzzy

i actually somewhere else suggested similar kind of idea where pooja -kabir apparently part their ways and they start a fresh story as the title of pooja-kabir song was teri-meri kahani but yeah writers need improvisation as right now they are not showing any kind of love or thrill this quitely shows that they need a constructive trp writer.

the article about extension suggests that the show didn't garnered the deserving trp initially that means even media portal somewhere says that the show was good ....and they are hoping a miracle in trps with the extension

We all had a lot of hopes. I am still recalling those discovery channel like promos of EBSS referring to a spider and praying mantis. These writers are definitely not upto the mark infact the beginner writers were much better infact did you saw one thing. Everybody use to conversate in english and use to be sensible too but now its all insensibility and joblessness.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Makers executed the thriller very well in first 3 weeks. Didn't u watch those episodes? They are not good at drama that brings TRP. I wud say they are actually very good and raw and real. But other shows are not like that. So it looks theda.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
Pixie98 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Makers executed the thriller very well in first 3 weeks. Didn't u watch those episodes? They are not good at drama that brings TRP. I wud say they are actually very good and raw and real. But other shows are not like that. So it looks theda.

What even Theda ?

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Same. 

It wasn't an all and out thriller. But used to watch episodes without forwarding much. 

The story was very tight and gripping and used to make me curious about what would happen next day.

It wasn't perfect before revamp but it was so sensible logical and much much better than other stuff on SP. 

After revamp it just became shitty. In all ways.

Now the only shows sorry watching on SP are YRHPK and KHKT. A least the two shows know what they are doing. 

I'll just go back and watch the old episodes of EBSS. I live Jahnvi or grey female leads intetestjng in general. 

IMO this show wasn't made for romance. Not Yabir not Janruv and definitely NOT Jabir 😷