At the end of KZK2 which should be together? - Page 2

Poll

At the end of KZK2 which should be together?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I know. But 79% approval rating for PRB in an offline poll + sky-high TRPs from 2004-2008 >>> one stupid SPA award. 😆

Phew! Again this TRP thing!! :'( 

Pehle toh ye ki I think this trp thing total paisa khilao project... How can serials like KumkumBhagya was in number one!! (That show showed one kidnapping for more than two months!! Main hostel se do bar ghar agai is bich!!).. Phir YHM!! I mean kon dekhta hain ye serial ab!! 

About kzk1!! The serial used to be total bullshit in middle middle but still not out of top 10!! Aila!! Matlab mujh jeisa loyal watcher bhi tang ake drop kar deta tha.

Or ab chalo man lete hain ki trp is a real thing.. I had posted my analysis on it before also. see, anupre ke jo watchers the wo gamesha chipke rehte the show se... Then RR added a huge audience.. Phir jab wo nahi hota tha toh uske added audince cgor dete the... It added trp no doubt.  But not the whole trp... Shweta and cez had their percentage also.. Its kust they never left watching. ^_^ 

But telk me one thing.. Jab bajaj nahi bhi hota tha tab bhi bajaj fan serial dekhtehi the.. At least IF se mujhe yahi laga.. Phir bhi trp keisey ghat te they!! 

Trp depends on lot of other thibgs also... Most importantly on channel stuffs. 

Kulfi bhi trp list pe atey hain!! 

Last 20 years leap pe bhi kzk top 10 hua karta tha.. Khuda!! 

And about vote... Of course PRB IS anf was famous. And AnuPre lovers are mostly silent. 

Main apne school mein 1000 kp vote lagane deti toh 99. 99% AnuPre pe atey.. Par unse kisi ne voot toh nahi liya na.. 

I know a lot of AnuPre fans and nome of them are active online 

So, it cant be a parameter. But again the which can be!! Idk.. 

Originally posted by: opsora2090

best wifey hubby, best mom dad max time was got by PRB.

only one time AP got best jodi , i think before PRB love marriage.

If PRB would have been hit without AnuPre then ekta would make the remake with PRB ONLY.. 

Both of them hit each other. See, i dont hate PRB or disaprove them myself.. Their love story was beautifully shown.. No doubt. But without AnuPre it would not have been established this beautifully. And withour PRB, anupre wouldn’t have that feel either. 

More popular or less its another thing.. And about the endings.. Ekta will end without thinking about trp as i have said it will not add trp lafda.. 

So i will be waiting for tge end eagerly... Tab taq bohot waqt hain. So, leta just enojoy   

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

If PRB would have been hit without AnuPre then ekta would make the remake with PRB ONLY.. 

Both of them hit each other. See, i dont hate PRB or disaprove them myself.. Their love story was beautifully shown.. No doubt. But without AnuPre it would not have been established this beautifully. And withour PRB, anupre wouldn’t have that feel either. 

More popular or less its another thing.. And about the endings.. Ekta will end without thinking about trp as i have said it will not add trp lafda.. 

So i will be waiting for tge end eagerly... Tab taq bohot waqt hain. So, leta just enojoy   

no one deny the fact about Anupre. they are the base of Story and lead. and KZK would never ever remake without Anupre , same for PRB also . both couple are the main gist of the journey of kzk .

best/popular term used by me , as you mentioned the SP awards terms for Best jodi . that is why i added. and as per TRP , if TRP would 0 , if there will be no bajja , then another one will come to separate Anupre again  . their fate never could be on same track . that is the base of KZK.

If TRP drastically fall , Ekta simply will off Air the show. But in earth , Anupre would not live happily together ever. they only could reunite on heaven.

Originally posted by: opsora2090

no one deny the fact about Anupre. they are the base of Story and lead. and KZK would never ever remake without Anupre , same for PRB also . both couple are the main gist of the journey of kzk .

best/popular term used by me , as you mentioned the SP awards terms for Best jodi . that is why i added. and as per TRP , if TRP would 0 , if there will be no bajja , then another one will come to separate Anupre again  . their fate never could be on same track . that is the base of KZK.

If TRP drastically fall , Ekta simply will off Air the show. But in earth , Anupre would not live happily together ever. they only could reunite on heaven.

Opps.. My fault then. sorry. 

Zeni123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Prerish definitely for me.. I want Mr and Mrs bajaj together ❤️

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bajrag is missing here 😆

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

PreRish only , for this show  to make any sense. Prerna belongs with Rishav on this earth. I don't care with whom she belongs after death. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

S1 i could feel the love of anupre but in S2 i feel nothing for them...they are a total mess in S2

coming to your question...i am not in any fandom like in S1 becos S2 is all mess up with poor execution but than i see a gradual slow process in prerish relationship,the slight glimpse of mutual respect...the slow build up of understanding b/w each other...the silence that speaks volume....above all the maturity in their relationship

I agree the marriage happened in all the wrong way but result is not how the marriage happened,the result is how the marriage cultivates thats more important and how the two people brings in the elements of marriage in their relationship and make it work

in S1 i sink b/w anupre and PRB...in S2 its clear chit Prerish...

I don't care abt chemistry here...its how the relationship form its important becos in S1 though stupidity tracks but both couples relationship were beautifully crafted...here i only see that glimpse in prerish

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I vote for Bajaj and Anurag. But aapne option nahi diya.

Prerna jaaye tel lene🤣

JRKZK2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Cannot cast a vote for some reason...wanted to vote for Prerna and Anurag