Spiritual realms...

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings 27.8.19 ~ Spiritual realms …

Without a doubt the world of spooks,ghosts and apparitions brings in the essence of fear, mystery and horror.Suddenly from the dead, empty graves now comes in the thrilling element of a roving spirit , far from laid to RIP. The whole concept of spirts and spiritualism  is received by many with a raised  eye brow. But as Zaroon puts it , the dead,  spectres, certainly  generate fear of the unknown in the normal world.

Kainat ‘s  previous high spirits  after finding Kainat/Saltanat’s body missing now converts into  low spirits.Her usual evil enriched mindset of conquering Zaroon at last! is also  as per usual diluted with Saltanat’s body!  she feels this time she contained the blaring issue by  steering away Zaroon’s direct attention.But for how long is Kainat going to fear? Still she preens her self for getting close to Zaroon. Kainat is often surrounded by interesting  imagery of shadows and mysterious light play, between light and dark. Rather cleverly the plot highlights her shaded character of one beaming subservient persona and her other  closeted dark  side.

Fumbling in the dark with lack of ideas to counter attack  the empty grave scenario  creates an eerie almost comic incident  with Neelam who mistakes  Saltanat’s moving  dark shadow with Kainat’s spirit! The poser Saltanat  gets her brilliant idea to neutralize the shocking revelation  upon the Shah family, that Kainat’s body has disappeared! Kainat decides to use the concept of sighting Kainat’s spirit! and preys upon the fear of the occult that the Shah’s  can be gripped by!

Neelam had already seen her.. the rest of the false impression Kainat creates herself! the sudden billowing  waning thick  smoke, her garments and disguise of Kainat’s semblance, the pure white flowing clothes, the long hair and  the featured spectacles! Picture perfect illusion of Kainat’s image!  Her very ghostly being. Zaroon stumbles across in the smoke, the figure in white! and grabs the apparition ‘s hand. It’s warm real ! and  belongs to  attention seeking Saltanat! Zaroon again, fails to connect between the dead Kainat’s spirit and Saltanat’s sudden coy ,shy reality before him!

Kainat’s  counter attack is launched by default and it works. Although the Shah’s have mixed views upon the existence of sprits, the hauntings of troubled dead souls! Ghazala muses  Kainat’s spirit may be wandering  about in the house! Rubina with her defiance beckons the spirit , this way they may get fresh answers.Rubina gets a creepy visit by the flippant Kainat playing her eerie pranks! Confirming in Rubina’s ear she is about! and pelting a glass through Rubina bedroom window! That shatters Rubina’s prowess! as hysteria and fears of Kainat’s presence haunts her!

Its almost muffled comedy to see the family confirm and negate whether a spirt might be around or not? Kainat as the mock Saltanat creates a chance for herself to sound off as the educated , pragmatic Saltanat who would reject the existence of the occult as mere nonsense. Once again craftily  as Saltanat, she reminds all present  that Kainat was dead  as her silent grave.. and she’d best be left in peace!

Madhav Sharma might as well beat his head against his revenge syndrome ! after parting her lips.. a mere reflex action! Restricts his captive's responses in continuing to be dead mute!  Madhav  Sharma lacks perseverance! Wants more clear responses from this barely alive Kainat. it’s like drawing blood out of a stone! Tries to give her the live wire dipped in water treatment! But abandons the idea and draws the distinction that like Kainat he is no cold blooded murderer who reduces people to being spirits! In fact  Madhav Sharma is one who raises the assumed dead and breathes life  into spirits!

Madhav Sharma is one who creates out of destruction! Only to create a bigger devastation! That will bring justice for the wronged and eternal burning for the wicked!

Many assumed wronged ones like the deviously pathetic  Sabina  has the likes of Jaan Mohammed and  his mother inclined to aiding her  into once more coming under the secure canopy of the Shah name! Dadi is clearly looking out for her otherwise loser son Jaan  Mohamed! 

Ghazala comes across as more astute now, than ever before.. she’s beginning to keep her eyes and ears open.. she comes across,a long dark human hair! On the ball she recalls, only one person, Kainat  who had the longest hair amongst women in Shah Manzil…

Kainat  cooked up Kainat’s spirit topic  for another reason as well! so Zaroon can yield Saltanat alias Kainat’s spirit  to  eternal rest!

Zaroon morally weighed down  by promising his mother to stand by his wife and let go  off  of Kainat’s memory ,strong hold upon him vists Kainat’s grave to put flowers upon it.. although Zaroon does this expedition behind Kainat ‘s back. one can see she has the opper hand as she window dressed the whole  grave..  to give Zaroon an eye wash that  Kainat slept buried in her grave.. as usual, she crept behind a tree to  hear Zaroon, rather eloquently , bid his relationship with the dead Kainat, farewell.. set himself free of the memories he experienced with her! with a sincere  RIP to Kainat!  

From behind the tree, the evil trickster  smiles deviously allowing  Kainat’s spirit to prowl and plague certain  family members, certainly leaves her in the best of spirits! She targeted Zaroon’s attention and Sufiyana love.. she scored bull’s eye! 28.8.19.Hamlet53

Precap: Zaroon stumbles across the  truth of the empty grave! He bellows I think, accusingly! Kainat! is he accusing Dr.Sharma or Kainat?

Thanks Velvetscarf, Irshita was out of town for a  short break.. returned early hours of Wednesday morning.. will annotate your thoughts..  Its sizzling here 33C..was at a  beach resort.. now back in the oven! Rain!Rain! Come.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lonelythots thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hello hammie,

The story is excruciatingly slow paced. Am waiting for a leap! 

Gazala is going to be the sacrifice for this ghost drama. It’s sad that they are removing actors for every new entry! 

Read that helly may not be playing Kainat. She really did a good job of it.. but I can understand she keeps falling ill with the work pressure of playing two roles.. and then the writers for a week also have suddenly write filler episodes to accomodate her.. I see that sultanat has been given a break and hellu is technically playing only one role for now.. and helly seems to have chosen to play sultanat and let go of kainaat! 

Good luck to the new actor. She has quite big shoes to fill in.. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with lonelythots. Ridiculously slow.

While I like Ghazala, I don’t think she and Mamoon were needed anymore. They could have been sent back to Canada instead of the drama overkill.

They keep bringing in Humza family scenes and then forgetting them. Please make up your mind. If you can’t figure out what to do with them, let them go or get kainaat do the deed.

In the current storyline it made more sense to bring sultanat back with a new face but cvs have their own ideas. 

Technically- Ghazala is the first real kill for kainaat. Mia Jann died on his own. Zainab and sultanat survived whatever the intent. For a tv show, this is usually a point of no return. Half killer can be redeemed at any time.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by  Lonelythots

Hello hammie, hello mate, good to see you..

The story is excruciatingly slow paced. Am waiting for a leap! 

yes.. Irshita also talked about a leap.. what would the time scale be?

Gazala is going to be the sacrifice for this ghost drama. It’s sad that they are removing actors for every new entry! 

I never envisgaged  ghazala being scored off.. mamoon should have let her go.. poor woman, must have discovered  kainat's  reality

Read that helly may not be playing Kainat. She really did a good job of it.. but I can understand she keeps falling ill with the work pressure of playing two roles.. and then the writers for a week also have suddenly write filler episodes to accomodate her.. I see that sultanat has been given a break and hellu is technically playing only one role for now.. and helly seems to have chosen to play sultanat and let go of kainaat! 

yes me too read the news on the forum.. as kainat i thought she was truly amazing.. hope the replacement is as convincing as Helly was.. well i suspect we all wait to learn who the new actor would be... a case of plastic surgery by the sounds of it

Good luck to the new actor. She has quite big shoes to fill in.. 

yes totally  agree with you  i shall kainat played by Helly...  love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello mate, good to see you..

Agree with lonelythots. Ridiculously slow.

have to see today's episode.. 

While I like Ghazala, I don’t think she and Mamoon were needed anymore. They could have been sent back to Canada instead of the drama overkill.

maybe they kept Ghazala back to see her being another one of Kainat's killings.. 

They keep bringing in Humza family scenes and then forgetting them. Please make up your mind. If you can’t figure out what to do with them, let them go or get kainaat do the deed.

the minor characters  are all kept, i think as reminders of the joint family , and internal politics.. neelam and saltu friendship seems to have been out as well!  

In the current storyline it made more sense to bring sultanat back with a new face but cvs have their own ideas. 

they will Irshita.. thats how they will probably introduce  the new Kainat? saltanat really to seek revenge... just a thought

Technically- Ghazala is the first real kill for kainaat. Mia Jann died on his own. Zainab and sultanat survived whatever the intent. For a tv show, this is usually a point of no return. Half killer can be redeemed at any time.

this sounds very interesting.. i assume tonight's episode will show ghazala being killed.. since both you and Lonelythots have referred to it..

i guess  ,i need to watch today's episode to find out.. thanks for a thoughtprovoking comment.. love hammie