YRHPK Live Episode Written Update: Ep:119:28-08-2019

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with KuKu being welcomed at mahs. Varsha is finding her daughter , a more adorable daughter in law today. Jasmeet asking her that she missed them or not as girls who are the most eager to get married, they miss their maayka more. Kuhu denies anything of the sortsand Kunal is confused by her answer(we see anything but the stoicism he’s presenting). Kuhu is very happy she tells and Varsha does notice Kunal’s expressions. She is thinking that Jas might be rift about the rift between the new couple because of Mishti. Varsha and ladies want to shower their love onKunal since its first time he has come after marriage but Kunal doesn’t wantanything of the sorts. Kuhu tells him that they wont let him go easily so heshould relax. Now that he did sit, Kuhu is hoping there might still be a chance, that he might be pacified.

Mishti sees Abir from her window and Abir texts her, He might have come but there will only be a date when she’ll tell him who her boyfriend is. Abir tells her he’s giving her a chance to reveal otherwise he’ll marry whosoever Badi maa chooses for him. Mish names him #Psycho AjeebRajvansh.......Abir enters Mahs saying he was missing his Katrina, and how much did she miss him in return? Jas answers a lot but not more than she did miss Kuhu. Bade Papa and Shaurya also enters they were missing Kuhu. Jas offers tobring cold drinks for all but abir asks for adrak vali chai. Mish is coming downstairs, Jas gives disapproval gesture towards her, Varsha asking silently Jas to stop. Bade Papa asks her to come sit next to him and girl winks at abir. Just then Kunal is asking them permission to leave as he has work to do. Everyone asks him to stay a little bit more But kuhu stands in his support that he hasbeen pushing this meeting for long and just let him go as he gets all theattention whenever he’s here.

#attentionchor

Before leaving Kunal is asking Kuhu to have a wordand Ananya teases. Msh informs Badi Maa she’s going back to her room, so Abirspills hot tea on himself. Everyone’s worried while Mish is amused. Abir asksMish to help him remove the stains so they are in her room. Abir is asking her what’s going on? But she is flipping. Abir asks her not to be cute because sheis angry chorni and it doesn’t suit her. Mishti pouts, asking doesn’t Abir find her cute making Abir backtrack his statement. Mish makes fun of him that either he has forgotten how to drink tea or he intentionally spilled it on himself so that he can spend time with her in private. He cutely tells her he doesn’t mindif she had a boyfriend in the past. And Mish answers then there is no reason totell unless he’s jealous. Mish then removes the stain from his shirt but Abir is not done . Pulls her against the wall and share intense eyelock and saathiya mere plays in background.

Abir is jealous and makes a sad face telling her heknow she was angry and violent , didn’t pen her as cold hearted. Mish istaunting him that he fell in love with cold hearted girl. What will he do now?Mish gives him a dare to find who was her boyfriend , then only she’ll go todate with him. Abir promises the date will happen

Kuhu goes outside where Kunal is waiting for her.Making him rationally think marriage is not ajoke. Their families are involved now. Kunal tells her of the great Shekhawats who were destroyed by none otherthan himself by getting their tenders and eventually buying their shares. Hedidn’t hate them.  He tells Kuhu thismarriage is the same for him. He doesn’t hate her either

Mish is kissing Abir’s cheek while Badi Maa callsboth of them. They run to pretend to dry the stain from the hair dryer. BadiMaa is asking Mish to do it right as shirt is still wet. Mish notices thelipstick stain on his face trying very hard for Abir to understand. Making thescene so cute. Badi Maa goes along with Mishti, Mishti comes in half a secondto remove the stain. Abir is promising in the mirror that the date will happentoday,

Kunal is asking Kuhu to tell everything to familyand to not come back to his house. Kuhu’s dreams are shattered. Sad version ofYeh Rishtey hai plays . Kunals’ words are playing in her head, she is cryingand going inside Mahs. Mish notices crying Kuhu and remembers Kunal’s threat ofher sister coming back home after marriage failure

Abir calls Kunal that why did he leave so early. Hecant be more busy than the head of the Hum Saath Saath Hai family. He should be planning his honeymoon rather than the meetings. Abir had a cute teasing thathe has become paraya jab se haath peele huye hai. Implores him to pick Kuhu upat right time and Abir will himself inform Uma Patel that he needs time offafter 5

Kunal is worried what will happen when everyone will know the truth where Abir is thinking same about him and Mish. He will manage everyone but Nanko is a bit sensitive and he’s to be handled with care

Meenu is frustrated with his Koslu who is unable totype a document on the laptop and receives a call picked by Mamu to which he asks the caller to keep it in cabin. After meenu’s probing , he reveals it tobe a courier and its been directed to Kunal’s cabin

Kuhu is showered with love and food. Jas is asking her to inact Nidhi mami while Mish notice the change of behaviour of Kuhu fromwhat she saw outside. She is thinking if she is pretending to be happy whileKuhu asks leave to go to her room and stalk the social media in peace

Precap: Kuhu is crying to Mish that whatever she’s doing with Abir is just a drama. That people assume a spectacled girl cannot cause anyone any harm. Mish is calling Abir.
Varsha is asking to swear on her head, If Kuhu is really happy

Edited by meen123 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meen123 thumbnail

Kunal hits a new low and I keep laughing at his antics. #Business without ethics and especially Business and family are to be operated differently #dumbass

still holding out on judgement to Kuhu

The highlight was Abir's jealousy and him really spilling tea on himself..It burns and it burns a quite a lot...😆

Meenu ke packet me kya hai????

Forgot to mention kuku shaadi me 25 min ka episode ab vapis 20 min ka kr dia is hafte

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kunal ne 20 logon ka kaam akele kab kiya 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Maine toh nahi  dekha.. Jhoota Kahin ka.😈. Har  time to Meenu ke saath Gossip, planning aur plotting mein laga rehta hai.. Jo time bachta hai usme he utilises his time by dissing Mishti...😆  The only project I have seen him engrossed is to formulate an anti love birds policy against MishBir, as commanded by Meenu..😆

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Kunal ne 20 logon ka kaam akele kab kiya 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Maine toh nahi  dekha.. Jhoota Kahin ka.😈. Har  time to Meenu ke saath Gossip, planning aur plotting mein laga rehta hai.. Jo time bachta hai usme he utilises his time by dissing Mishti...😆  The only project I have seen him engrossed is to formulate an anti love birds policy against MishBir, as commanded by Meenu..😆

you must be the entertainer in your family😘😘😘

Meenu ne kehna hai kon se 20 logo ko kaam. Saara kaam uma Patel or Maine handle kia.. Tum sirf meeting ke liye gaye ho

Koi insaan apni tareef and besti krna khud Kunal se seekhe

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

Kunal hits a new low and I keep laughing at his antics. #Business without ethics and especially Business and family are to be operated differently #dumbass

still holding out on judgement to Kuhu

The highlight was Abir's jealousy and him really spilling tea on himself..It burns and it burns a quite a lot...😆

Meenu ke packet me kya hai????

Forgot to mention kuku shaadi me 25 min ka episode ab vapis 20 min ka kr dia is hafte

😆😆 

💣  BOMB 💣  jo Meenu seedhe Parul ke sir pe drop karegi... woh alag baat hai ki har baar ki tarah woh bomb backfire hoke phir Meenu ke sir pe hi phoot jayega... 😆

meen123 thumbnail

😆😆 

💣  BOMB 💣  jo Meenu seedhe Parul ke sir pe drop karegi... woh alag baat hai ki har baar ki tarah woh bomb backfire hoke phir Meenu ke sir pe hi phoot jayega... 😆

🤣uske sir pe phate to Acha hai

But ek victory milegi use I think abi

iamthat2019 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I know this is a fictional show but at least it should be close to reality.They have shown RV family as owners of a big business house but koslo has to type his own contracts.Don't they have a team to do that? .Abir runs a small ngo but even he has more staff members than this so called multibillionaire company.   eeeks

InaMeenaDika thumbnail

Originally posted by: iamthat2019

I know this is a fictional show but at least it should be close to reality.They have shown RV family as owners of a big business house but koslo has to type his own contracts.Don't they have a team to do that? .Abir runs a small ngo but even he has more staff members than this so called multibillionaire company.   eeeks

I think 70 workers are shown...😆 Kunal has declared today that he does as much work as 20 people can do.. I am assuming Uma Patel is more efficient and focused than Kunal. Since she never slacks off like him, she can probably do twice the work than that of Kunal ...means she can do the work of 40 people. Meenu alone might be capable of performing work of 60 people, but nowadays her time is eaten up by irritants like Parul and Mishti, so I assume of late, she might have only handled work of 10 people ... So in total they do have 20+40+10=70 active workers.. Abir’s NGO is altogether a different thing. Normal people work over there, that’s why he requires 4-5 people... Moreover, he might not want to recruit highly skilled people like Meenu and Kunal whose mind works in ten directions simultaneously, since that would take away employment from the ladies working there.. 😆

Edited by ZindagiCalling - 4 years ago
meen123 thumbnail

I think 70 workers are shown...😆 Kunal has declared today that he does as much work as 20 people can do.. I am assuming Uma Patel is more efficient and focused than Kunal. Since she never slacks off like him, she can probably do twice the work than that of Kunal ...means she can do the work of 40 people. Meenu alone might be capable of performing work of 60 people, but nowadays her time is eaten up by irritants like Parul and Mishti, so I assume of late, she might have only handled work of 10 people ... So in total they do have 20+40+10=70 active workers.. Abir’s NGO is altogether a different thing. Normal people work over there, that’s why he requires 4-5 people... Moreover, he might not want to recruit highly skilled people like Meenu and Kunal whose mind works in ten directions simultaneously, since that would take away employment from the ladies working there.. 😆

my stomach is hurting 🤣🤣

Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤣

Your sense of humor is always bang on. I love reading your comments. I loved the comment where you wrote about why everyone still thinks Kunal loves Kuhu. I was in the cab,aur mei itne jor se hassi sabne dekka. Sorry i couldn't comment on that post.But that one is my fav.

70 workers....😆what calculation haan... Kunal can manage 20 people's work at a time.. I used to think he is a Gadheda.😃

@meen-Thanks for the written update dear.