Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

People still believe in astrology?? I thought homeopathy was the worst.

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jo_March

This sounds very correct ๐Ÿ˜‹ @existential crisis that's very true with me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you! I'll try to find my Moon sign, venus sign and rising sign too...I think we need accurate birth time for that.

Sorry to intervene that is most likely just confirmation bias. ๐Ÿ˜† Please stop with this. Let us not promote this.

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

Sorry to intervene that is most likely just confirmation bias. ๐Ÿ˜† Please stop with this. Let us not promote this.

How about you mind your your business and not tell me what to believe in and what to not.๐Ÿ˜Š

Can we promote that?

FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jo_March

How about you mind your your business and not tell me what to believe in and what to not.๐Ÿ˜Š

Can we promote that?

It does affect my business in case you are wondering about that, only indirectly though. Anyway your choice if you would like to believe in pseudo-scientific crap. I have seen worse.

Edited by SatoshiNakamoto - 4 years ago
Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SatoshiNakamoto

It does affect my business in case you are wondering about that, only indirectly though. Anyway your choice if you would like to believe in pseudo-scientific crap. I have seen worse.

Good to know that. I don't care. 

Now bye.๐Ÿ˜Š

I love Hrithik, ever since KNPH has released he has been my favorite BW actor, only reason why I still watch Hindi movies is because of him, he is the most humble and diligent actor BW has ever produced, being an industry insider and an overnight super star, he has never stopped working hard, always chose different projects and tried to experiment with his range of acting, never allowed his stardom to go over his head, has the best relationship with all his employees, directors and co-stars, fought over a huge media circus with dignity and grace, fathers his children in the best way possible, handles his father's and sister's medical issues and still represents himself as the most sorted and calm person off screen. 

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Justwatching

Run.

๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just messing with you ๐Ÿคฃ 

๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: nigahen

I'm not a guy but we do get bored really easily. So like when we're into someone, we can make them feel like the centre of our universe and then one day, drop the ball...๐Ÿ˜ญ But there will be other combinations in his chart that will nullify, abate or accentuate that. I'm assuming he's a Aquarius sun? 

I mean we have serious commitment issues. And we dont like routine things.....There is also a bit of a narcissist in us....like the real Greek story wala........I mean we really really love ourselves to the point that we find it difficult to "make other happy".....and we can be very manipulative....We're cowards when it comes to relationships as we dont want to give another power over our freedom...but not cowards as such....We love adventure sports and dont mind dying in the process.......and friendship is really important to us...we care deeply about our true blue friends so its paramount that you be friends with your man...And secret tip-if you want that true deep friendship, then we like doing crazy stuff...Crazy as in out of the box and possibly illegal..๐Ÿ˜›...Like well I wont give any examples there..but we dont care so much for outward appearances as in faking stuff and trying to be like the Joneses....So if you can connect on the most human level with all the complexes that come with being a human...if you like to go to art galleries and museums and like watching science documentaries or How the universe works or space week on discovery science in your free time and have an interest in ancient megaliths for eg, you're a catch for us and if you're a male, I want you lol...but be warned, we can also like read minds...we can sniff out faking or lies

But I searched for Libra Aquarius compatibility and at least you'll have a good sex life..๐Ÿ˜›

Aquarius can truly help Libra express their sexuality. The problems with Libraโ€™s Sun bring too much concern for opinions of other people, so representatives of this sing go to extremes when it comes to the way they show their sexuality. They will either be afraid to be judged and seem too asexual, or have a need to show it โ€œin spiteโ€ of everyoneโ€™s opinion and this can be quite repulsive for their partner. When it comes to sexuality, Aquarius has an entirely different approach โ€“ they simply donโ€™t care about anyoneโ€™s opinion. They live their life in a constant search for freedom from any taboos or restrictions, and this will help Libra forget about other people, at least for some time.

Although their sex life can be quite liberating for Libra, it can also be a bit challenging for Aquarius because they will be the one who has to fight against Libraโ€™s need to fit in. However, as two Air signs, they will both tend to be free to express their sexual desires to each other. They will like to experiment, learn about each other and their own inner desires and communicate with ease. Their sexual relations should be a strong pillar of their entire relationship, although they will usually think of their verbal ways to get along as the most important for their bond.

Tell me something about yours libran characteristics..

Woww okay thats interesting! You are pretty much accurate about the Aquarius characteristics! He doesnt like flaunting outside for the sake of outward appearances, thats really true! But me, yeah I pretty much want to post on social media and stuff cuz I'm gonna get engaged soon :P And he was all like no thats not needed, and it kind of became a bone of contention but now reading about what you said, I kind of understand where he's coming from๐Ÿค“ And its not like I wanna flaunt it or something! Just that I want to share my happiness.. And since its arranged, we are getting to know each other so I feel we are becoming friends :P Thanks for the heads up on the illegal stuff though! Have to think that one more ๐Ÿ˜† Also you're bang on about the not being fake stuff.. he is very straightforward, tell it like it is types.. and the purple part- tres interesting ๐Ÿ˜› gosh I think I should PM you now to know more!

GumGum thumbnail

How did you change your username?

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: hantel

How did you change your username?

Hii I didnt change my username recently! Its been the same for over a year..