Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Such a cute video na? He is so much fond of kids and playing with them ..😊

During one of initial interview where Shaheer and Rhea was asked about marriage , he mentioned one of the point was bachhe...πŸ˜† and he said bachhe jaroori hai...πŸ˜†

Keerthija thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Varsha178

Such a cute video na? He is so much fond of kids and playing with them ..😊

During one of initial interview where Shaheer and Rhea was asked about marriage , he mentioned one of the point was bachhe...πŸ˜† and he said bachhe jaroori hai...πŸ˜†

He is such a cutie!! Ya, I remember that . But in one more interview when asked about marriage he said " abhi sawaal yehi hai ki shaheer kabhi Shaadi karega ya nahi" ... πŸ€£

#nomarriagebutkids πŸ€£

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keerthija

He is such a cutie!! Ya, I remember that . But in one more interview when asked about marriage he said " abhi sawaal yehi hai ki shaheer kabhi Shaadi karega ya nahi" ... πŸ€£

#nomarriagebutkids πŸ€£

hahaha Keerthi.. I remember that...and like your hashtag  #nomarriagebutkids smiley37 But bada sanskari hai woh.. he didnt agree so much on  Live in relationship point.

Keerthija thumbnail

hahaha Keerthi.. I remember that...and like your hashtag  #nomarriagebutkids smiley37 But bada sanskari hai woh.. he didnt agree so much on  Live in relationship point.

To put in one words " offscreen abir- shaheer ❀️"..

I really don't know how he is managing his mass fans in Indonesia *Soo sad*. 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

I am really very  happy . Even after reaching so many heights , he is grounded. He deserves this .He is getting so much ❀️ from there. 

God bless him πŸ™

He might be moody as others or he says but he is honest..

And true Keerthi, he is very grounded, connected to his roots who loves his family and respects his parents.  

As a fan, how much I love him as a actor ,more than that I have huge respect for him . God bless him πŸ™

Keerthija thumbnail

He might be moody as others or he says but he is honest..

And true Keerthi, he is very grounded, connected to his roots who loves his family and respects his parents.  

As a fan, how much I love him as a actor ,more than that I have huge respect for him . God bless him πŸ™

Yes varsha, I too more than liking him , respect him.. he is very conservative :)..

He is not carried away by his success. In fact, many people except his birdies are unaware of his success .

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

To put in one words " offscreen abir- shaheer ❀️"..

I really don't know how he is managing his mass fans in Indonesia *Soo sad*. 

from his fan's videos that I have seen, I can say his fans have huge respect for him.. I can see they are very limited taking selfies and photos..they call him "bhai" if you their photos. They really love him a lot and care for him. He is like "SRK" of Indonesia ..

Regrading managing , he might have manger to control his female fans.. πŸ˜†

Keerthija thumbnail

from his fan's videos that I have seen, I can say his fans have huge respect for him.. I can see they are very limited taking selfies and photos..they call him "bhai" if you their photos. They really love him a lot and care for him. He is like "SRK" of Indonesia ..

Regrading managing , he might have manger to control his female fans.. πŸ˜†

Yes varsha, I love that❀️

How can we forget they all whole heatedly supported him in his most difficult phase forgetting that he is from other country.  His fans are really preciousπŸ’Ž. 

Bold -πŸ˜…

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Pali, I heard Sha has signed new contract for upcoming new project  in Indonesia .. now he will fly frequently there..😳