This week's eliminated couple is

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

article by india forums

Star Plus Nach Baliye 9 will see yet another elimination this weekend and as India Forums brings you the exclusive news of the couple who gets eliminated. 

After Urvashi Dholakia & Anuj Sachdeva, the couple who got eliminated this week is Madhurima Tuli and Vishal Aaditya Singh. 

The couple has been in the reports for the longest time now. Most recently, the two made it to the headlines as Vishal and Madhurima got into a physical fight, where Madhurima also went on to slap Vishal. However, things were sorted out eventually once Madhurima apologized to Vishal for what happened. 

Joining Vishal and Madhurima in the bottom two was the couple of Sharddha Arya and Alam Makkar. While ViRima were also in the bottom two last week, this was the first time Shraddha and Alam came in the bottom.

It was only minutes ago where we mentioned about Vishal and Madhurima having a big fight on the sets where the latter threw the mic on Vishal's face and stormed out of the sets.

After several attempts were made to bring Madhurima back on stage, it is only recently been confirmed that the couple is now officially eliminated from the show. 

Watch out this space to know more about the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks for sharing.. 

End of NB for me 😒

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The only watching factor of this show has been eliminated. Done with this show already.👎🏼

LunaNova thumbnail

They were really good dancers and had great chemistry..but their constant angry outbursts and drama were annoying and caused their elimination..why couldn't they sort out their issues if they had agreed to work together? ..channel and annoying judges also pushed them and forced them to patch up and be friends against their wishes which made them more agitated..

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Best news! Now can we focus on more dance and less nautanki 

Vishdrmzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nach baliye journey came to an end for me.. phewww

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

I knew they would be the jodi biting the dust this week. Proves that drama is always not needed for a couple to win this show. They were good dancers but their performances dropped in the later weeks.

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Bye bye nach baliye🤬

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

with this my NB journey ends. they were good dancers, had an amazing choreographer but I guess the audience doesnt want the drama but dance. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Didn't expect this. Ppl want them to go! Madhu slapped him only after he came back to her space.