Ronakshi Drabbles Shop..!!! updated

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello all!! I am Aaliya and I am back after a long long sleepover😳!! And when I woke up my TV was infront of me and I saw a the advertisement of Kahan Hum Kahan Tum and fell in love! It was love at first sight☺️!! So I thought of refreshing my writing capacity! 

Presenting you all my Drabbles Shop! That's a place where I would be adding small scenes wrote by me on Ronakshi!

P.S.: I won't be putting up any mature content and no such requests would be taken up. However suggestions are welcome. And one more thing I am Not a Professional Writer.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

"Sonakshi...let's get married!"

Sona was packing up. She was happy as she had Holiday the next day. She was so much longing for one and finally she got it! Just then she got Rohit's call.

"Hello.."

"Hi Rohit..."

"Sonakshi...mm....can I say u something?"

"Yeah..of course Rohit. What's the Matter?"

"Hm...sona let's get married!!"

"What!!!! What!! Aa..what are you saying Rohit?"

"Sonakshi...if u say no then my family will get me married to that Komal!!"

"Oh! That Komal...!! The girl from Jakrata?" Here her voice got teasing sense.

"Yup! You know Sona that I love Raima and can't get married to Komal. If I say no then Monisha is next in the queue!"

"Just for u can't marry Komal or Monisha for Raima u want to get married to me!! No Rohit..this..this is silly!"she cuts the phone is anger. After all,she loved him and how can she get married to him for the sake of family's happiness?

Rohit kept calling her but she didn't answer.

The endp

Edited by Draconian - 4 years ago