My view - Most likely winner - Aly-Na or Vi-Rima? Do comment friends

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

I think Aly-Natasha will win for the following reasons - 

1) Aly-Na has given many hi5 acts despite Aly not being a dancer - while Vi-Rima has given a great dose of drama - and fire crackling stage chemistry and acting in their dance performances.

2) Salman said the girl in the winning Jodi will get a song in Dabangg 3 movie - By rule of elimination for the song - it cannot be Inconsistent wife Yuvika with nondancer husband Prince or Inconsistent wife Anita with nondancer husband Rohit or girlfriend Shraddha with nondancer boyfriend or software engineer wife mother Riddhima or broken knee Nityami with Shantanu or very young 21-year-old Muskaan with Faisal - that leaves us with Natasha or Madhurima.

3) Madhurima - is excellent in the dance and acting department. However, Natasha - is an excellent dancer with 17+ years of ballet training - and Salman likes foreign girls in his movies.

Therefore my verdict/view - is that - Aly-Na will be winners.

What say, friends - do like and comment.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

I think nishan should win 

Channel may make Anita win like last season yhm actor won. From past record faisaan or privika can win. Anita Shraddha also have a big fan following 

Edited by priya185 - 4 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Aly-Nats are my faves and a panauti like me would be over the moon if they did win. 

They are both great dancers. Aly's not a pro but his dance level every week goes up a few notches. 

And just how hot is Aly?!☺️I can just just sit and watch this guy and drool by the buckets all friggin day long. 

Vishal is another hottie too. 😍And I like them as dancers too not just for the dirama. Don't mind ViRima winning either. 😍

LunaNova thumbnail

I feel  Virima or Faisaan should win..they are couples with x-factor and great dancing..Vishaal looked too hot as Tarzan..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago