White or Black …….. She turns pink….the K Jodi… My SuKor. a mini OS

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

White or Black …….. She turns pink….the K Jodi… My SuKor..

(Its been a long hectic day preparing for the Janmaashtami, all DIY the joola the decorations,  the sweets etc etc but was happily enjoying the Kaala Kaanaiah and prayed well and switched on the insta… Arey yaar, poorSumi… yet to come out of the white… comes the black….  yeh tho kannaiah nahi but that Kaala on him….maitho gayee… Am sure Mai bhi gayee!!! And what to do….tan tan tannnn )

A chota sa super mini OS

A recap

She slept in his arms … her face was plain…. Innocent with happiness.  He cradled her close to him … caressing her flat belly he said… who ever you are a little angel or a little devil…. I will love you and protect you a lot but my love for my Angel will be always more….As she is too precious to me…. My first baby and will always be my best….. He kissed her belly…. and laid beside her eyes closed.

She smiled with her eyes closed as she listened to the man who was there like a rock, like a pillar who will always hold her as his first responsibility.

The Doctor had her own morning sickness and was advised rest but she managed with all those as she had to beat the hospital. Tanu would keep Suraj informed about handling of the Angel as the Arrogant one will desist Tanu to tell anything to Suraj as she would fear he would worry as due to his call of duty he had to stay away.

She would nap in between but will talk to the little one as though the Darling wanted to be beside her he couldnot make it as per wish but the true Officer would go about his work instructing the helpers and the cook at home to take care of her.

The gynae though her colleague who did not know much about Chakor (only Tanu and Chief knew she did not have parents) would tell her that she should go to her Mai’s house as the first trimester is important and she should be away from any physical intimacy!!!...

Suraj had to go on certain case out of Kanpur and stay away for two to three days together but she the bold one will manage…

After three days,  It was her first ultrasound / sonogram checkup after three months, Suraj had to go to Gwalior… she did not tell him as she didnot want him to feel guilty. 

The day prior to his leaving, she suddenly had a craving for some chatpata chat when he was looking into one of his files….he heard her rattling the bottles in the kitchen.

She had a very small baby bump which she was admiring herself caressing when he saw her …. He was loosing himself too as its been two months of being intimate and he went up to her… Angel… I love you he said and I love this little bump… you look more beautiful but I know I am unable to stay with you always…. Please forgive me little angel or devil in there saying that he was nuzzling her urge taking over… .  She was loosing herself but the gynae’s advice, was ringing in her ears… she held his cheeks and said I want to have some chatpata please.  Kissing her temples he said don’t fear I know we have to be careful.. oops Devil you are she said…. how do you know everything…. Hmmm he winked… your Devil is a Police Officer he said pulling her close…. oops the bump…. They both laughed…

He took her to the shop and they were having chatpata when a lady at the temple nearyby who knew Chakor smiled and said, Doctor saahiba bahut shukriya, hamara bachi ab teek hai… Chakor had treated her daughter for a weak heart.  Shelooked at both and said, your Jodi look so nice and looking at her bump she said.. oh good you are in the family way!!! Am sure you will have so many cravings and would also like to be pampered… better go to Mai’s house for that pampering she said.  Chakor smiled and she said kaaki I am very happy but my mom is very very far away.…

Suraj heard that before he could talk she said…. I am feeling tired can we go….He nodded and drove back.. He was quiet through the drive.

He was hugging her from behind on the bed… she was just napping in his hold when he saw her  thinking to himself….Chakor he called her, hmmm… what are you thinking so deep she asked… That lady’s those words… I too don’t know much, but please tell me all that you want, I know I cannot be with you always but…. She cupped his face and said…. Suraj you take care of me like a mother,father… I am so happy please don’t think of those words and I don’t want you to shun away from your duty  or responsibility because of me…She did not tell about the sonogram though…he just hugged her thank you he said.

He was ready to leave for Gwalior…She wished him good luck…  he kissed his Angel and his little life within her. I will be back soon take care and be good to mummy he said.

It was the third day morning……                        

It was the completion of the trimester…. Suraj called her in the morning and checked about her routine…

Tanu left Chakor for an ortho surgery. She was in the sonogram room waiting for the gynae when an unknown feeling came within her… She soon realized she will be hearing the baby’s heartbeat…she is going to listen to it alone…. She held her sword in the mangalsutra and said… I am sorry I did not tell you as my mind knows how important it is for you to be in Gwalior…. But my heart want you to be beside me so that I can hold your hands to hear our little life’s heartbeat… she closed her eyes for a second… She did not want to cry as he never allowed her to tear… She caressed her bump and said, my sweet heart… don’t be angry with your daddy as he is the best one in the world one can get…. He is a warrior so he had to be away from you…..

The door opened…. the technician came in and lowered her salwar exposing her abdomen … kept the sonogram… she closed her eyes…..when her hand was held….. Surajjj???? She called out…looking at her side… how are you????  shhhhh he was there smiling beside…..

Lub tub..lub tub….his hands tightened hers…. The jelly bean on the screen was moving…. Everything is perfect and normal said the gynae…. And Chakor I must admit you are too bold with those morning sickness you are still at the OT…. Great… Mr. Khatri would you want to know the gender….as Chakor is also the doctor she had the privilege to know but both said NO is unison… we want the suspense and makes no difference as its our symbol of love both said emotionally. She left them and went out. 

He helped her get off the table and hugged her kissing her… How did you come? And how did you know? She was shooting questions.. I am sorry I did not tell as …….

Can we go home he asked…. She said not I have to finish my rounds… he said fine…I shall wait for you when he got an emergency call and had to rush ….

He had to rush as there was a sudden clash between two mafia group… he rushed home wore his special suit and went.

She saw after her rounds on the TV shooting between the groups at the prime market place and she saw Suraj along with his team controlling the mob and moving the crowd to safety…

She was praying holding her belly….That’s your father she said with pride…..

It was late evening, she could not reach to him….

She was in their room…. Looking at the balcony when she saw the jeep coming….. He looked up knowing she would be waiting….

He quickly came up, though she was bold, still the Angel went fast to just hug him… I am fine he said hugging her…

I know it will be difficult for you…. He said…but… she said we are fine….. he smiled….

You look so fat she said…. He smiled….removing his jacket which had the special firearms to tackle the mob and he would turn to encounter too need be.

How you carry so many she asked looking at them and when she looked up, she completely lost herself…

He was standing in front of the mirror… removing the double crossover belt with the two pistols… he was in black crew neck sleeveless T shirt hugging his torso, revealing his toned biceps and his hard chest… She lost herself in him…. The Black T was just highlighting his white neck and his adam’s apple was protruding …. He saw her through the mirror….. a smile of pride… locking her eyes with his through the mirror…

She lowered her eyes in shy… he walked back to her….unable to resist she for the first time held his shoulders and said…. You look ravishing Darling… hmmm hmmm he said…. hugging her …..going close to her ears he said but this is not white….. she lost in his husky voice kissing his cheeks she said white or black you are making me turn pink…. She closed her eyes and raised herself when he kissed her lips passionately…..

I love you Chakor….. my angel he said…… they lost themselves in each other when he lifted her slowly without disconnecting her kiss to the table and made her sit on that.

Her hands was going over him…. not wanting to leave that kiss…. Both got back wanting breath…. She was fully pink…..lips swollen….

Angel he said…. I need to wash myself as been out fully and... we have to be care…. she quickly said…. its three months completed… when she bit her tongue….. blushing … no.  errr…. I ….meant…. hmmm…

He smiled at her…. Holding her pushing her strands.  Just five minutes he said….. he quickly refreshed and came in a simple black T….

She smiled shy…. All yours Lady…. The AL suddenly realized….. but tell me how did you come…. How did you know about the scan…. You should have told me….. she was on and on…. Shhhhh…. He held her you talk too much….. You are forgetting that your Devil is a Police Officer and a Commando too so I know.  Tanu… isn’t it…..she must have told you.... he smiled….. …

She suddenly felt emotional hugging him said… my mind knew you cannot come but my heart wanted you to be with me…. And you came….. you came holding my hands as we together heard that little hearts sound….. he kissed her and said yes…. That little sound….Chakor….I cant say how happy how blessed I am to have you and so am I Suraj… she said….You have given me everything…

Thank you for being with me at the most memorable moment…. he lifted her to the bed….she was hugging him….caressing his black T and his lips…. Turning pink at the black in front…. The devil in him was taking over as both were missing their intimate warmth… Kissing each other….. Hope I am not hurting he said…. she said no….. removing his T… she was caressing the mark at the rib…. it was adding to his toned torso with that light black mark…. She kissed there, when he moaned… and carefully was devouring her as they went into each other with utmost care of the little life within her…

I love you my Angel he said…. she could not say anything as she was turning pink as the Devil was taking over her with his passion…. She wanted it and so was he….he loved her very carefully and preciously….

The morning………………… he held her close to him…..his hands on her belly carefully holding. She was sleeping with smile…eyes closed as she needs no Mai’s house to be pampered..She has her man who turns into her Mai or Baapu or into the best Darling to turn her pink. ..

Tantantaaan…..

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Aww nice surprise ❤️️❤️️.

Chakor managed without the support of a mother and without burdening Suraj because of his work. Chakor talking to the baby 😍😍

Our devil doesn't need words, our Sukor are connected ❤️️❤️️❤️️, so happy could attend the ultrasound session, that moment was so emotional.

I can imagine Chakor pacing up and down waiting for Suraj and he knew it too.

Suraj in black 🔥🔥🔥, Chakor turning pink after she mentioned the first trimester is over 😍😍😁😁 . Love that even when she's lost in him she still didn't forget to question him 😂😂😂.

A sweet blissful read if a little poignant ❤️️❤️️❤️️

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumiiii thanks for this awesome treat😘😘......VJ's pic are indeed raising the heat😜😜

Lovely story....perfect indeed.... right from the morning sickness to the short convo before the chaat session,  the ultrasound,  the pride when she watches him on the tv and of course the grand finale😍😍.....loved every bit❤

Keep up the good work dear of churning out such awesome stories🙈🙈🙈

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

Aww nice surprise ❤️️❤️️.

Chakor managed without the support of a mother and without burdening Suraj because of his work. Chakor talking to the baby 😍😍

Our devil doesn't need words, our Sukor are connected ❤️️❤️️❤️️, so happy could attend the ultrasound session, that moment was so emotional.

I can imagine Chakor pacing up and down waiting for Suraj and he knew it too.

Suraj in black 🔥🔥🔥, Chakor turning pink after she mentioned the first trimester is over 😍😍😁😁 . Love that even when she's lost in him she still didn't forget to question him 😂😂😂.

A sweet blissful read if a little poignant ❤️️❤️️❤️️

Mai thank you 🤗

Loved your words.... and how can she be quiet without shooting her questions😆

Yes you are right a little piognant true i think you mean the tint of sadness that she has to got through of being alone due to their work nature.... Yes true thats the plight of true selfless professionals who want to serve..

happy you liked it...

dude in black uffff 🔥🔥

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Sumiiii thanks for this awesome treat😘😘......VJ's pic are indeed raising the heat😜😜

Lovely story....perfect indeed.... right from the morning sickness to the short convo before the chaat session,  the ultrasound,  the pride when she watches him on the tv and of course the grand finale😍😍.....loved every bit❤

Keep up the good work dear of churning out such awesome stories🙈🙈🙈

Niki tell me!!!!  i am like mad writing at  2 am in the middle of the night 🙈

happy you liked it...

@bold black uggh typical bossy..... keeep up the good work...he he he...

and please the reader in me also wants to read some.... just one yaar please...

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumsukor

Mai thank you 🤗

Loved your words.... and how can she be quiet without shooting her questions😆

Yes you are right a little piognant true i think you mean the tint of sadness that she has to got through of being alone due to their work nature.... Yes true thats the plight of true selfless professionals who want to serve..

happy you liked it...

dude in black uffff 🔥🔥

@bold yes, that's what I meant, she has to handle many things alone because of the nature of his work and the lack of family adds to it, she only has Tanu but Tanu is a good friend and Chakor is the self sufficient type, she doesn't seek help from others unless there's no other way.

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama for the lovely words... You all made my Sunday 😍😍😍

Perfect Sunday bliss😍❤Kudos to Chakor for being so brave n pioritising Suraj's duty, managing herself, her own doc duties without d support of anyone👏👏her morning sickness,sweet cute talks with d baby..❤❤despite being so busy d way Suraj tried to keep a tab on her health..instructing d helpers n d cook..it was commendable..d ultrasound session..Suraj surprising Chakor..holding her hands tightly n both dem together  witnessing d precious moment❤😍so beautiful n emotional..❤proud Chakor  seeing Suraj on tv n telling her baby that's ur father❤❤Chakor loosing herself seeing Suraj in black🔥🔥announcing d first trimester is over❤..her shyness😍 d non stop questions abt Suraj's surprise arrvial🤩n last bt not d least her emotional confession😍❤her heart wanted him to b with him despite her brain knowing something else❤their hug,both of dem thanking each other❤their blissful intimacy🔥❤just perfect to d core..😍❤thanks a ton Sumi di for dis beautiful Sunday treat❤ loved every bit of it❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita for the detailed reply which I love. 

It's so lovely & delightful write up 👌👌Sumi. I just realized that we always think about our own happiness but never think about the people in the society who are relentlessly working hard, especially the defence personnel, our police force, they are committed to keeping the needs of society & the country above their own personal needs like Suraj do 👏👏, but how beautifully & bravely Chakor was managing everything alone without making him feel guilty even she had stopped Tanu from telling Suraj anything so that he doesn't worry while he is away for the sake of his responsibility & duties, so commendable 👏👏, but he understood her unspoken words, her desire to get him beside her during this period, her talking to the baby, holding the sword in her Mangalsutra, her words to the unborn child "don’t be angry with your daddy as he is the best one in the world one can get…. He is a warrior so he had to be away from you….." was so heart touching 👍👍❤❤. Really the K jodi are complemented each other 👌💘💘. Then his sudden arrival to the sonography room, felt baby's heartbeat holding each other's hands❤❤, but they had to leave to carry out their duties immediately ,really hat's off to their dutifulness 👏👏, loved her telling to her unborn haughtily that this is your father, seeing him on TV controlling the chaos👌❤❤. 

Loved her loosing herself, being mesmerized by his dashing look dressed in black T like all of us😍😍😜😜 , she even didn't want to break the closeness, didn't want to let him be freshen up too😁😁😉😉. His teasing her saying it's not white, her blushing🙈🙈. Then their submerging in each other's warmth, with care of their little one within her, so beautiful😍😍. Thank you Sumi for this wonderful update. So blissful & rejoicing😍😍.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

@bold yes, that's what I meant, she has to handle many things alone because of the nature of his work and the lack of family adds to it, she only has Tanu but Tanu is a good friend and Chakor is the self sufficient type, she doesn't seek help from others unless there's no other way.

Thanks Mai.. 👍 You got it right.. She is self sufficient and doesn't want to trouble others. 

🤗😍

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

wow again a sweet moment of my fav K couple.. he being the mom and dad of hers, helding her hands and hearing the heartbeat together..❤...then the moment after 3 months☺..awe its again love.