Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rip to those who write hate comments surbhi Shelly etc..tumhe nhi psand shashank juhi as a couple to hate comments b mat kro..kyuki we also don't commented ur fav sid and ishani..acc to my views I hate your sidhisha..I only watch sanjivani just bcoz of shashank and juhi..not for drama queen surbhi..now be careful for commenting again against shashank juhi..if u guys cross limit then we also will. 

Shelly_392 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Seriously, if you have read my comment properly my post against thosr rotten people who wanna see Shashank Juhi as a couple its not that I dont want them in the show. They'r the pillars of Sanjivani and SidIsha can't handle them on their own. You rotten girl you don't like SidIsha fine by me but just stop linking Shahi as couple else I'll make your life hell here trust me.

Shelly_392 thumbnail

True in that case show phir 1 month mein hi band ho jayega then be happy. Ill be happy if people keep on widhing for SHaHi as romantic couple and no focus on SIdIsha coz no1 will be ther to watch that creepy drama anaymore. Good luck with SHaHi DISGUSTING and SHAMEFUL!

Shelly_392 thumbnail

I have reported you idiotic girl too. BE ready to be thrown out soon! Tadddaaaaa....

Shelly_392 thumbnail

True I get the similar vibe here with you similar ASSHOLES burning your shit here and making this place stinky! DOn't worry you all will be kicked out SOOOOONNNN!

Edited by Shelly_392 - 4 years ago
Shelly_392 thumbnail

Wait for more bashing and removal from Vijay sir too ARSEHOLES

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

It's a request, don't fight in this thread and don't use such language 🙏

Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm not a fan of this couple. But I just wanted to say that @ shelly is a troll. So kindly ignore. Because obviously she wants a reaction from you guys.You can see almost all her posts. All she does is bully people for having a different opinion. 

And secondly, no one owns this forum🥱So let people express their opinions without asking them to leave the forum or telling that you'll make their life a hell. What is this? You seriously are doing this for a fictional show?

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Girl_InMedicine

I'm not a fan of this couple. But I just wanted to say that @ shelly is a troll. So kindly ignore. Because obviously she wants a reaction from you guys.You can see almost all her posts. All she does is bully people for having a different opinion. 

And secondly, no one owns this forum🥱So let people express their opinions without asking them to leave the forum or telling that you'll make their life a hell. What is this? You seriously are doing this for a fictional show?

I know 😬

No one has right to say anyone to leave the forum

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Lovely vm....plzz made more shashank juhi vms specially vaaste song ..ilove this couple.....