Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aardhan

Thanks so much. I now have all September 2017. Iโ€™m still downloading October. This is going to take a while. ๐Ÿ˜† Didnโ€™t realize downloading almost 500 episodes can be quite a task!

Thanks so much for your efforts. 

Hahahah I know right. Gladly I am done with the downloading part but uploading rest of them is still a task for me. Let's complete our respective tasks. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ’ž

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: hj42928

ek bt  pochni thi agr kl ko (i hope aisa na ho) but phr b agr kbhi yudkbh forum lock ho gya to phr b ye post idhr hi rahy gi na...i mean ye epi k links tb b open hn gy na?

Waise to rehni chahiye. Agar mods ne chaaha to. Agar kho bhi gayi to bhi I am here na. Mujhe pm Kar dena. Mai links pm se bhej dungi.๐Ÿค—

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bombaysunshine

Thank you so much for this effort sakshi. For viewers in usa this is really great.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am glad I could be of help dear โค๏ธ

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sona_G

Thanks a lot, Sakshi. You will have the blessings of every one who donโ€™t have sonyliv access. Thanks again. 

That's really sweet. Blessings are the best gifts. You are most welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago
bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow...thanks a lot for providing all the episodes at a stretch here...the youtube ones are useless with all the bg songs muted and scenes cut and sonlyliv does not work at our zone..Thank you so much dear for your time and efforts...oh I just tried to check the first episode and it made me emotional...just love our show especially the PVKM days....thanks a lot....love you...God Bless You.

Edited by Lata - 4 years ago
Dhudhu thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks a lot Sakshi   u have done a Fabulous job  , its really  nice of u sakshi once again  

Srilatha 

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lata

Wow...thanks a lot for providing all the episodes at a stretch here...the youtube ones are useless with all the bg songs muted and scenes cut and sonlyliv does not work at our zone..Thank you so much dear for your time and efforts...oh I just tried to check the first episode and it made me emotional...just love our show especially the PVKM days....thanks a lot....love you...God Bless You.

Aww!! You are most welcome Lata. I am glad I could be of help. I am a big fan of the show myself. It's double nostalgia (nostalgia of 90s as well as PVKM days) and being a fan I know it.  Thank you so much for the wishes. Means a lot. โค๏ธ And enjoy the journey.  

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhudhu

Thanks a lot Sakshi   u have done a Fabulous job  , its really  nice of u sakshi once again  

Srilatha 

Thank you so much for the appreciation Srilatha. My intention was just to help my friends out here who are unable to watch the original version of episodes. I am glad I could be of any help to you โค๏ธ

fm99 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by hj42928 - 4 years ago