Snowball effect!

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My  Musings22.8.19~ Snowball into something..

It’s when something becomes larger or more serious by growing like a snowball rolling down the hill! Zainab and one woman’s unidentified  skeleton is also discovered from the basement of Shah Manzil .The episode contains momentum and significance. It's like one thing leads to another!

I recall how both Rubina and Ghazala maintained a few days ago that in staying united in spirit, they would deal with Kainat’s tragic death  too, like they dealt with Mainjaan’s sudden demise. Now they face a horrific ordeal of Zainab in a comatose situation. Many questions go through  the family’s minds. Lucky for Kainat,  Zainab is nearly as good as dead, so Kainat sins just might be buried in the basement too!

What is notable is how the family members cover up where ever possible,  for the family’s good name. Dr. Sharma though ensnares the family in such a spin of cross questioning, that the whole family seems to be on very shaky ground.

The skeleton in particular is a cause of great enigma and concern to Dr.Sharma . I loved Sharma’s dry  humour, this is unusual! skeletons turning up  in the most unlikely  of places ! it contrasts with Kainat’s jitters ! and her volley of questions how aware is Zainab?

Sharma is fairly cut and dry. He far from minces his words and given the bizarre turn of events he insists on the involvement of the strong hand of the law.

How clearly one sees the frustration of the family in their inability to satisfy , the barge of questions fired at them by Dr.Sharma . In house fighting breaksbetween  Nadeem  and Mamoon , Mamoon the outsider. Expects  Nadeem to know as he was one who lived at ShahManzil and has access to all mysteries  buried in the family. Men fight! And womencry! All except Kainat who hangs on to every word that could throw her in theguilt of her hell!   

Loved the visit from the boys in khaki.. they were the real heroes of the episode. Their interrogation  is shrewd and brash. Mamoon as usual tries to bribe the police for the sake of family respectability. Mamoon half given the chance, wants to wash his hands of the shady, mysterious  residents of Shah Manzil ! However Zaroon shows loyalty towards Nadeem, Rubina and Zainab..I suppose now Zainab’s fate will keep him grounded at Shah Manzil!

Zaroon actually acts fast and chideshis father ,as asking the police  tomuffle the case   will implicate the family’s involvement in  sealing Zainab in the wall and killing the personwho the skeleton belongs to.. thank heavens Zaroon firmly opposes his father,takes to being  open to further  investigations!  

If Dr. Sharma has another side to him,then I think, that he acts very wisely in involving the police. As none of the Shah Manzil residents are allowed to leave town while the investigations are underway.

Dr, Sharma’s police intervention also makes the police recap rather unceremoniously where the Shah family has been a law into themselves. The inspector outlines  the family rights and possible proceedings that may well be undertaken against them. The complete family appears cornered..Dr.Sharma leaves curtly with a comment he was only doing his duty by assisting the law in such criminal investigations!

Where Kainat literally startles at the turn of events!  She nervously begins to blab! Good to see the cat has almost been bagged!

Seems,Sharma has some strange connection with the skeleton.. may be she was Sakshi his sister.. Kainat’s father Naveed ‘s other woman. She never lived to tell her brother who clubbed her head to death! So I imagine Dr.Sharma  is going to go by many speculations rife  in this house with many tales of the unexpected and horror! It’s spontaneously  that he calls out the forensic police to handle the skeleton with care!  Plus with some clout he confirms  what he learnt at medic school, that looking at the skeleton’s  pelvic girdle it’s a woman..

What a shame! Neelam spontaneously blames Kainat for Zainab’s sorry state, and the bony framework. Does this in turn give the imposter Saltanat a false sense of security as technically Kainat lies dead and buried?? Who can convict the dead!  Only Zainab can   expose the truth. Plus  Sharma retrieves to so to speak Kainat.. what doe he find out.. a fake mole?

Zaroon and Rubina too rack their brains for clues to assist in police investigations. Only such law abiding cooperation with the police can actually still manage to save the  prestigious Syed Ghazi Shah name!

Well it’s a thrilling episode, not just Zainab being in a coma calls out for many answers, but the bare bones also in future episodes tells a curious  tale. Many buried secrets will be dug up. I would say the mightier and powerful a famous family is , one can be sure that many incidents are kept hidden from the public eye! Mind you the snowball is rolling down, and quite a few will become part of it!  23.8.19 Hamlet53

Precap: For some strange reasons further investigations  and proceeding seem to be have called off?? by whom? Kainat ? Mamoon ? Dr.Sharma ? The show takes a gripping and rousing  twist..

Thanks velvet scarf, Irshita, Viji forsupporting my musings.. love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you for your updates hammie. even when I couldn't bring myself to watch 7 coulnt login to express my appreciation (tech issues) I have been reading your updates. On the story I am glad to see something happening and progress being made. Kainat is gradually betraying herself, her evident nervousness, her eagerness to confirm Zainab is in a come (note the doctors cautious words in response: kuch aisa hi samjhiye show he is definitely aware. finally seeing some interest in the story which had become too much Kainat fooling everyone in the house. Indeed now that the police bring a breath of fresh air and sanity into the house, what were these people playing at, all this happening and no police, no alarm or anything?
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Exchange between Dr and kainaat was hilarious. She was desperate to hear that Zainab was dead or close to dead.

Good episode overall. I can understand Mamoon’s frustration. He was hankering after the gaddi bit ends up be secrets and skeletons. :)

First time in any tv show that I am liking this massive upheaval. All actors are doing a good a job and Rajveer has come a long way - out of helly’s shadow and on his own.

Just wondering- if they actually swap the male lead as speculated, then Zaroon is free for nelaam. Don’t think that Ayub or whatever his name was is coming back. 😈

Hamlet53 thumbnail

orginally posted by  velvet scarf

hello again.. lovely to hear from  you

Thank you for your updates hammie. even when I couldn't bring myself to watch 7 coulnt login to express my appreciation (tech issues) I have been reading your updates.

thanks mate, for your graciousness..

On the story I am glad to see something happening and progress being made. Kainat is gradually betraying herself, her evident nervousness, her eagerness to confirm Zainab is in a come (note the doctors cautious words in response: kuch aisa hi samjhiye show he is definitely aware. 

wish could really write  what I was thinking about her at that point...[ its rude!] so lets say its what one calls a Freudian  slip! 

as for him.. suave and you ain't seen nothing yet kid!!

finally seeing some interest in the story which had become too much Kainat fooling everyone in the house. Indeed now that the police bring a breath of fresh air and sanity into the house, what were these people playing at, all this happening and no police, no alarm or anything? 

I have always wondered why no security systems.. cctv, guards? its like any one can walk in.. remember the hooded man nearly crossed the threshold, unchallenged!  surely cannot be a privacy/ purdah issue??  one would imagine  it would be for the welfare and security of all men and women... still  its called creating loop holes..

thanks for a thought provoking comment.. yes this new track is thrilling and exciting... lets watch together... love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita 

hello mate, good to see you.. as always

Exchange between Dr and kainaat was hilarious. She was desperate to hear that Zainab was dead or close to dead.

hoping Zainab is preserved to tell her gory tale..

Good episode overall. I can understand Mamoon’s frustration. He was hankering after the gaddi bit ends up be secrets and skeletons. :)

yes at least he is dead honest.. let people draw thier own conclusions.. even his own son Zaroon!

First time in any tv show that I am liking this massive upheaval. All actors are doing a good a job and Rajveer has come a long way - out of helly’s shadow and on his own.

bravo! you said it Irshita ! and its gripping not out of place!

Just wondering- if they actually swap the male lead as speculated, then Zaroon is free for nelaam. Don’t think that Ayub or whatever his name was is coming back. smiley15

hainnnn?  Zaroon ka kya hoga??   we still have Sharma really barking the wrong tree.. the one in his control is Saltanat... not Kainat... may be the two heroes will lock horns..as to the identity of the brain dead girl..?

Ayub..  I agree may be a thing of the past.. I'd rather have Sharma.. he more substantial...  thanks for your engaging comment... love hammie