Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maraka_Musso89

That's your opinion so you can't state as a fact that she's going to ruin the movie. Especially since you didn't even get a glimpse of it. 

That talented someone should have produced it then. Isn't it a pity that the producers and director thought Sonam was perfect for the role ? 

Wait, wait, wait did you just try to make an argument with the producer's courage of conviction (Sonam's freaking family production house) ?!?! And yeah let's pretend the director had any say in this lol. There is a reason why 99% of her movies are mostly produced by her own family production house.

Also, Mirzyaan is an epic, legendary love story in India. How much more conventional debut do you want? I get you gotta support him for obvious reasons but dayummm lol. Dude's been washout since day 1. Has no connection with the audience whatsoever, his condescending views toward the audience notwithstanding. 

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
powpow thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The article says she is. 

I don't know what is up wits the biopic but I think Harsh deserves to get more movie offers. I have seen both of his movies and he's a decent actor. 

He might have gotten a better start had he done a more conventional debut movie.

and this is why ppl are so damn mad at the whole 'nepokids' phenomenon.. I mean this guy didn't deserve such a film.. to debut in a film with Rakesh Ompraksh Mehra and that too in a big budget/big production! These kids need to start in smaller films/third/second lead.. and slowly work their way up! Specially since they're not the 'best' of the actors.. just 'decent' shouldn't do it..😳

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shogun

Wait, wait, wait did you just try to make an argument with the producer's courage of conviction (Sonam's freaking family production house) ?!?! And yeah let's pretend the director had any say in this lol. There is a reason why 99% of her movies are mostly produced by her own family production house.

Also, Mirzyaan is an epic, legendary love story in India. How much more conventional debut do you want? I get you gotta support him for obvious reasons but dayummm lol. Dude's been washout since day 1. Has no connection with the audience whatsoever, his condescending views toward the audience notwithstanding. 

Get your facts right. THE Zoya Factor isn't being produced by Sonam... a simple google search will confirm it.

As for Mirziya. The movie wasn't your classical Bwood movie. Had you seen the movie, you would have known about it. 

The story is interesting but the execution was poor and it wasn't all about the romance. Also?it had too much of a pseudo intellectual feel to work with a wide audience.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatwhite

and this is why ppl are so damn mad at the whole 'nepokids' phenomermenon.. I mean this guy didn't deserve such a film.. to debut in a film with Rakesh Ompraksh Mehra and that too in a big budget/big production! These kids need to start in smaller films/third/second lead.. and slowly work their way up! Specially since they're not the 'best' of the actors.. just 'decent' shouldn't do it..😳

Yawn I'll take this nepotism debate seriously when people will also point fingers to those in the corporate, administrative and political world. 

Even for low positions, one has to know someone...

HPChaurasia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

urgh. Is there a need for him in it?

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HPChaurasia

urgh. Is there a need for him in it?

Why not ?  You might see like him Iif you see him onscreen. He's not as bad as people think 

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Reminds me of a hindi phrase - 

Teen tigada kaam bigada

Better sign anil kapoor.. he will be their saving grace.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Harshvardhan Kapoor gets sisters Sonam and Rhea’s names tattooed on his back, internet wants a brother like him

https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/harshvardhan-kapoor-gets-sisters-sonam-and-rhea-s-names-tattooed-on-his-back-internet-wants-a-brother-like-him-see-pic/story-Uop8QffW7i32IXDkq25qtJ.html

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why not ?  You might see like him Iif you see him onscreen. He's not as bad as people think 

And you know this how? πŸ˜† People don't like him. The audience hasn't accepted his pseudo intellectual ass. Get on with it now. 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Just like his two sisters,now the brother too will waste away dad's money. Poor Anil Kapoor. How can a powerhouse of talent have such parasite kids who don't possess an iota of his acting prowess and depend on dad to fund their productions through out their lives.  All his money down the drain again. πŸ˜†