Harshvardhan Kapoor to work with sisters Sonam and Rhea?

Posted: 4 years ago

Harshvardhan Kapoor to work with sisters Sonam Kapoor and Rhea KapoorBySubhash K. Jha

Created: Aug 22, 2019 - 4:09 pm IST

Harshvardhan Kapoor, who made his debut in the commercially unsuccessful Mirzya and followed it up with a critically acclaimed but nonetheless box office failure Bhavesh Joshi, will now be seen in a home production.

#Harshvardhan Kapoor

Harshvardhan Kapoor to work with sisters Sonam Kapoor and Rhea Kapoor

Rhea Kapoor, who is Harshvardhan’s sister will produce the large-screen version of  Anuja Chauhan’s bestselling novel The Battle for Bittora, the story of  advertising copywriter who ends up fighting a national parliamentary election. The film, which has been on the anvil for nearly four years, was to be originally made with Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan, the pair fresh off the shelf after the release of Khubsoorat in 2014. However, the project had to be put on hold when Fawad fled the country, while Rhea Kapoor and her sister collaborated on two other projects the successful Veere Di Wedding and the on-release The Zoya Factor (also based on an Anuja Chauhan novel).

• Photos: Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, Anil Kapoor & family attend Kavita Singh's daughter Priya's haldi ceremony
  • Video: Sonam Kapoor, Anil Kapoor & Kapoor family attend Kavita Singh's Daughter Priya's haldi ceremony
  • Sonam Kapoor, Krystle D'Souza, Mira Rajput and others at Kunal Rawal's new store launch
  • Celebs grace Kunal Rawal's new store opening at Kala Ghoda, Fort
  • Celebs grace 145 The Mill pre-launch party at Kamala Mills
  • Salman Khan, Sunny Deol, Kainaat Arora and others snapped at the airport
  • SPOTTED: Harshvardhan Kapoor at Bastian
  • Harshvardhan Kapoor spotted at Bastian in Bandra

Next

We now hear of The Battle For Bittora being revived with Sonam Kapoor in the lead. And yes, brother Harshvardhan will play a pivotal role in the quirky political satire to be directed by Shashanka Ghosh. That’s good news Harshvardhan who has been trying to find his bearings. All hopes were pinned for young Kapoor on the biopic on shooter Abhinav Bindra. But, that has now been delayed. Hence, the family film.

Good news if it's true. I so want him to do the remake of Premam and to look up the French movie Rapt (2009). Both those movies would ensure that he'd get noticed more as an actor. 

Aa jaake behnon ka hi sahara lena pada

So Sonam is not doing Battle of Bittora.

What happened to Abhinav Bindra biopic? Did it get shelved?

He is still getting movies, I have nothing more to say.

Why is Sonam hell bent on ruining all Anuja Chauhan books.

Originally posted by Melissaa

So Sonam is not doing Battle of Bittora.

What happened to Abhinav Bindra biopic? Did it get shelved?

He is still getting movies, I have nothing more to say.

The article says she is. 

I don't know what is up wits the biopic but I think Harsh deserves to get more movie offers. I have seen both of his movies and he's a decent actor. 

He might have gotten a better start had he done a more conventional debut movie.

Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Why is Sonam hell bent on ruining all Anuja Chauhan books.

I didn't know you got to see The Zoya Factor before everyone else...

Sonam is reviving Ahuja's work and not ruining it imo. For how many years was TZF in the backburner of some production  houses without being made ? 

Originally posted by hotchic2

Aa jaake behnon ka hi sahara lena pada

Actually he doesn't need to. Anyways, it's been years since Rhea is talking about collaborating with her brother.

Originally posted by Maraka_Musso89

I didn't know you got to see The Zoya Factor before everyone else...

Sonam is reviving Ahuja's work and not ruining it imo. For how many years was TZF in the backburner of some production  houses without being made ? 

Read the book. IMO, Sonam isn't really good enough actress to portray Zoya on screen. Someone more talented should have been given the role. She doesn't suit the character from any angle. 

Originally posted by CaptainSpark

Read the book. IMO, Sonam isn't really good enough actress to portray Zoya on screen. Someone more talented should have been given the role. She doesn't suit the character from any angle. 

That's your opinion so you can't state as a fact that she's going to ruin the movie. Especially since you didn't even get a glimpse of it. 

That talented someone should have produced it then. Isn't it a pity that the producers and director thought Sonam was perfect for the role ?