No History nor Geography… Only Chemistry and Maths…My Ra4gKor

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

No History nor Geography… Only Chemistry and Maths…My Ra4gKor

It was going crazy at the Mansion..

The exam fever along with its came the Independence Day and Rakshabandan too !!!

Needless to say Rowdy’s own fever too of missing his Birdie ever since they came back after the Ajay encounter at AZ.  She triggered about the Trust Demo and as usual the unromantic one forgets everything in her work….

She was busy in preparing for the exams along with the cubs and the roses…

The Rowdy offered to teach the roses when they ran helter skelter hearing his maths…..and Hindi no way!!! As already bitten once…

The roses got up early and dressed in their traditional silk lehenga which dada had bought them to tie their raakhis for their bros.  It was a very emotional moment as the cubs and roses were hugging each other.   Gauri had come home early to tie Raakhi for Raaghav too. He was all tears…..

The roses carried raakhi and asked sweets from Mausi when she asked for whom they chorused for Gaurav Bhai… indeed the boy who hated girls turned the best for the girls be it any girls….

Independence day

Nostalgia to RagKor…… the day primarily they lost in each other….That was the day she trusted him…

All were dressed in white…. With the national flag pinned on their left.

She was in white anarkali with flag colour dupatta and dude was in White and White (oh my god just cant get over it and Mahsa’s that HD pics)

It was celebrated with pride at the plantation.  Kaaka hoisted the flag along with lunch distribution as the cubs and roses had special programs in their school. They left for the school.

At the School

Arjun gave an excellent but very simple speech of the history of our Azad India and how it should be felt proud and not to go behind other country’s cultures for the sake to ape it. The prodigy and sensible one spoke that every country has its own heritage and culture and it cannot be compared with the other as each has its own value.

Aayansh’s special drawings about the freedom fight was allover the school campus and he was just carrying away the air with his soulful recitation of saare jahaan se achha hindustan hamaraa and vaishnavo janatho which just stirred everyone present.

The roses were no less in performing a beautiful cute skit depicting the importance of education and being good human being and to not fear when sensing wrong. They enacted with Gaurav about the importance of Raakhi…  All were astonished but were not surprised as they are the kids of the Lion and the Eagle.

The Rover was happily bringing the family back. 

Arjun and Aditi as always beside daddy in the front and looking at the Lion with pride holding his well toned bicep.. Rowdy Rosey was touching Arjun’s and comparing hers and saying when I also be strong like you….Arjun kissed her forehead and said eat well and exercise well you will be like MaryKom…

Aayansh and Ananya at the back kissing mumma’s eyes and hugging her while the Lion was eyeing her through the rear mirror.. Hey!!!! You bothhh… while the two munchkins were giggling… Arey Raaghav Babu look at the road and drive don’t look back both the naughty said.

The Rowdy Rosey spoke.. dada why you always teach all subjects wrong…..when he said why… haan daddy you don’t like studies? she asked…. When Raaghav said what to do I did not have any facility to study like you all and when I started to I studied only one……….. he was smirking looking at Chakor behind when she realized what he would tell and quickly changed the topic about next exams… The kids all said mummmaaaa please please today play ….She said ok today chutti for studies when he quickly said yes yes play and get to bed soon….. for you are all tired…. With a hidden meaning winking at his birdie….. which made her blush…. Rowdy…… you are…… she told within herself. Indeed she was loosing herself in his white shirt stealing glances which did not go unnoticed by him..….. 

The family enjoyed their together moments when Arjun asked various questions about freedom which Chakor was answering patiently….

Turning to Raaghav he asked daddy you must know our history and geography when the Rowdy said arey I know no history nor geography but only a special chemistry & simple maths looking at her….

What is simple maths? the boys asked when he said…………………my principle of maths is

Add good deeds….

Subtract your worries

Multiply Love his eyes locked with hers…

Daddyyyyy….. they shook him. coming back to sense he said and finally

Divide the joy with others…..

You all are my centre of radius and make my life complete as a circle..

Wah Wah all clapped and hugged him and kissed, but there was blob of tear from her….

Chemistry??… Arjun asked when Rowdy said… hmmmm that’s special (within himself) and said ok ok its time for my cubs and princesses to get to bed…. Kissing all they went to their respective beds…

At the balcony

She came up with the water jug when she saw him at the balcony in his white shirt…That shirt which hugs to his torso sans his vests revealing his toned shoulders and his biceps… His toned muscles and his six packs with his low waist white pant will make anyone go weak and she always looses herself..

He was holding the balcony bars and looking up to the sky,eyes closed when she came from behind and hugged him, pressing herself to his back….Raaghav you kill me in your white she said kissing his back and caressing his front…

He knew his birdie was loosing herself.. holding her hands he kissed them ….. You too birdie your simple anarkali is making me go crazy…holding her head, he brought her to the front.. hugging him she went into his chest while he caressed her low cut back…

She caressed his cheeks slowly lifted herself up and pulled him down to place a soft kiss on his lips.. he crushed her into him… for it was kindling fire in him…they nibbled their lips for sometime allowing to take breath…

Licking his lips, this is special he said,  if I would be blessed like this I would fill my wardrobe with white he said. chup budda she said dreamily.

She kissed his torso and unbuttoning his top two buttons she garlanded him.

Moving behind with her he sat on the diwan while she lay on him on her side…

You said Chemistry whats it she asked….. and do you know chemistry??? Locking his eyes she was indeed blushing but it was evident lust was taking over.  And whats wrong in lusting her man. 

Removing her dupatta kissing her neck and down he said… I know only one in chemistry you are that acid which turn my cool blue litmus into red with fire and cravings… I just love you Sexy Birdie… and I just crave for you….. indeed his eyes turned into like that red litmus while her hands going over his torso.

The otherwise unromantic birdie was turned on with passion….He loved it as she was initiating it… I love you too Raaghav… and I loved your maths too…. but I too have a different maths when it comes to you…

He laid back while she was kissing his torso and going up pressing her assets on him…. He was enjoying her passion and was allowing her to take stride while he was removing her zipper down…creating those ripples of sensation.  The birdie who is always conscious of open air was bold in kissing his lips fervently.  Raaghav I love you she said….

She removed his shirt which was strewn down and his bare torso was igniting her… she hugged him tight, when he slowly lifted her into their room.  Removing her anarkali he brought her down, caressing her lips and her assets…. laying on the bed. 

What maths you have he asked playing with her assets… bring his face to face her, cupping his cheeks

I trusted myself with you….you never broke your trust

Your trust

Added my confidence kissing his eyes…

Subtracted my demons by breaking my insecurities …. She teared and kissed his forehead

Never divided your love towards me with anyone even with the cubs and roses… I cannot my love he said he felt emotional I cannot divide my love as you are my life.

And….. she lowered her eyes….. he lifted her chin and asked what

Caressing him all over and kissing and biting his soft spot she said You always multiplied your love more and more never did it go down. Boldly brought him down and went over him when he moaned her name… She drove the pleasure on to him as he went into a different world..

Thank you for trusting me she said...when he brought her down throbbing himself and said kissing her fervently…. Taking her lips…. His hands was creating sensations over her for they trusted each other with their mind, body and soul…

Sexy birdie he was devouring her…the naughty one said, I too have a maths…. She smiled going in his rhythm what she asked….. He said in her ears…biting her lobes, you add my cravings more when minus our cl***** as I want nothing not even air to divide us as I multiply my love within you… He was taking her into reverie while she arched biting his ears saying Rowdy but this is dirty maths…Hmmm he pulsated kissing her…. Yes it is but only for my naughty and your sweety.  Reaching his packet, he brought the quilt over them….. Nothing to see them as they write their own not history nor geography but indeed with their special chemistry a different maths equation... oooops though a bit dirty..

He was proud that she trusted him, devoured him and he allowed her chemistry to write a new maths on him…..  that Maths that had  a different and passionate equation…..

The Sunday dawned beautifully….. both in their warmth…after writing a new equation for love…after refreshing themselves in the early morning as always he unlatched their bedroom as they always do for the cubs and roses to come rolling on them like those love bound puppies.

For love needs to be multiplied always…

The cubs and roses were up came running to them rolling on their big bed hugging kissing their daddy while gubby lazy mummy pulled them together to sleep more.

Mummyyyyy get up…… we need to do maths still ….She woke up hurriedly when he said he will teach them.

Nooooo.  She yelled……he smirked winking at her…..thats indeed special for you….

oh gawwwd dude and his white.......................... and Sumi goes bonkers..............

Indeed they create no history or geography but their sensual chemistry indeed forms a new equation.

That equation of love which only multiplies more and more 

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so so much sritama for the lovely detailed comment. 🙏 🙏 🙏 

cute n soothing..full of Ra4gKor..filled with so many memorable  happy,sweet,emotional moments..Raghav's offer to teach d roses bt d roses reaction😂it was hilarious😂d Rakhi celebration😍roses tying Rakhi,roses n cubs 

Lemotional moment,hug,Gauri coming home to tie Rakhi for Raghav,kids asking for sweets for Gaurav..so heartwarming&touching❤D independence day celebration,Raghav in white😍Chakor in Anarkali😍Ar's lovely speech which was so relevant ,Aa's spl drawings n soulful recitation ,roses nd Gaurav's performances..just picture perfect..d cute car scene Arjun Aditi drawing inspiration from Raghav's toned bicep,Aditi admiring Ar's bicep,Aa,Ananyakissing Chakor,Raghav looking at Chakor through d mirror n  giving indirect hints to Chakor n Chakor blusing😍❤d entire scene was so sweet❤❤Raghav's simple maths❤n spl chemistry😍d way he explained d add,subtract, multiply n divide meaning..it was❤❤❤n lastly Ragkor's spl chemistry class🔥🔥d demo for which our rowdy was so eagerly waiting🔥

Chakor loosing herself seeing Raghav in white just like all of us🙈🙈😍😍 d unromantic birdie's passionate romance..her add,subtract, multiply n divide theories for Raghav..❤❤❤no wonder our Rowdy is ready to fill his wardrobe with white for naughty, sexy birdie😍 Ragkor's scintillating hot romance🔥🔥both of dem submerging in each other's bliss..as always it was so beautiful❤❤d morning bliss..Ra4gkor moments😍truly d icing on d cake❤thank u so much Sumi di for dis wonderful story👏👏loved it so so much❤❤Happy Janmashtami to u Sumi di💖💖

Unquote 

This means a lot dear

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

🔥🔥🔥

All thanks to the white shirt, making us fangirls crazy and inspiring Sumi to give us such treats.

Loved the Independence Day celebrations and how you linked it to the show. Arjun's talk about pride in one's culture is very important and relevant.

The car scene was cute and naughty, the kids with Ragkor was cute and the hidden looks and double meaning words between Ragkor was naughty 😳.  He studied only one subject, we know Raghav babu 😉😉. Chakor stealing glances at Raghav and Raghav noticing her  😍😍.

Their romance 🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈, I love when Chakor is in the mood. 

Their definition of Maths and Chemistry is unique to them and fits them so well.

Thanks Sumi for this wonderful treat 😘😘

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kya baat hain sumi.... thanks for the fantastic story....

I hope VJ keeps posting such dashing pics and we keep getting such surprises from you😍😍😍

Loved the simple maths,  special chemistry and hmmm dirty maths too... how very raghavish ❤❤❤yaar he is definitely ammmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi and ufffff bhi😜😜

And chakors maths is so awwwww❤❤.... dreamy infact 

And ofcourse chakor taking the lead is something which I really like.... so thanks for it😍😍

The morning scene as usual is a cutie pie one 🥰🥰🥰

Loved the last line very much👏👏

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: nemo316

🔥🔥🔥

All thanks to the white shirt, making us fangirls crazy and inspiring Sumi to give us such treats.

Loved the Independence Day celebrations and how you linked it to the show. Arjun's talk about pride in one's culture is very important and relevant.

The car scene was cute and naughty, the kids with Ragkor was cute and the hidden looks and double meaning words between Ragkor was naughty 😳.  He studied only one subject, we know Raghav babu 😉😉. Chakor stealing glances at Raghav and Raghav noticing her  😍😍.

Their romance 🔥🔥🔥🙈🙈🙈, I love when Chakor is in the mood. 

Their definition of Maths and Chemistry is unique to them and fits them so well.

Thanks Sumi for this wonderful treat 😘😘

🙈🙈 Tell me dude on white and we go 🤭🤭🤩🤩

Thanks so much Mai.. Happy you liked the small small moments... 

RR only subject is aham aham.. Aawhh you like bold Chakor guess you are teaming with Niki. 

Maths and chemistry 😜😜😊😊😊

Belcome Belcome in my rustic language 🤣

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: 77nikita

Kya baat hain sumi.... thanks for the fantastic story....

I hope VJ keeps posting such dashing pics and we keep getting such surprises from you😍😍😍

Loved the simple maths,  special chemistry and hmmm dirty maths too... how very raghavish ❤❤❤yaar he is definitely ammmm bhi ahhhhhh bhi and ufffff bhi😜😜

And chakors maths is so awwwww❤❤.... dreamy infact 

And ofcourse chakor taking the lead is something which I really like.... so thanks for it😍😍

The morning scene as usual is a cutie pie one 🥰🥰🥰

Loved the last line very much👏👏

Niki hhhhmnn bhiii a awwwwwh bhi😜😜

Taank u and Belcome 😜😜

Yep love can only multiply😍😍😍

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Smita.. Awwwh all liking bold Chakor 🙈🙈🙈😜😜😜

It's a fabulous, superb one Sumi 👌👌. I think it's the belated Raksha Bandhan & Independence Day gifts for us but it seems a treat on the auspicious day of Janmashtami too😊😊. Thanks for this lovely one as I always wish & wait for such gift from you😍😍. 

Really poor Raghav babu & his forgetful & unromantic birdie who had asked for the trust demo while returning from AZ but forgot 😁😁😉😉. Loved how the Roses running away in hurry, hearing dadda's offer to teach them as they have no good experience about it, was so amusing😂😂, reminded me Raghav's Azaadi & Gulab Jamun. Loved their Rakhi celebration & Roses tied rakhi to Gaurav too, so heart touching, the evidence of their well upbringing ❤❤👏. The Independence Day celebration was superb, their getting nostalgic, made us to reminisce Ragkor's Independence Day celebration in show😍😍. At the school Ar's simple & apropos speech, Aa's special drawings, the soulful recitation, Roses performance with Gaurav, all were so fantastic👌👌. Their cute convo in the car specially he's got Interrupted by answering Arjun's question as his smirking looking at her, made her blush & realize what he was about to say💓💓😜😜. Loved his awesome interpretation of simple math ,made all fascinated but left her in happy tears (it was good cogitation & beautifully written sumi 👏👏) & how intellectually he avoided that context of his special chemistry.😁😁 

The balcony scene, his white shirt, the detailing of his physique, hypnotized not only Chakor but all of us 😍😍😝😝. Loved the bold Chakor, taking the strides, her defining math mingling with his love & trust❤❤👌👌, their subliminal state of love was so sensual & luscious 🔥 🔥 , always made me🙈🙈🙈 blushing & sweating during reading your tannn tanaaa tannn..... demo scene😜😜. Thanks Sumi for this super duper explosive one. That pic of Vj wearing white shirt seem to leave us & especially you crazy but there is no problem with being crazy because we are getting the bonus after bonus from you😉😉❤❤.

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks so much Sonia for the lovely words 

Just read ragkor story short,sweet & nice update 👌👌👌 Like independence day celebration & also rakhi celebration roses tying rakhi to cubes then their hug and guari came home to tying rakhi to Raghav it was emotional & sweet too On independence day Ar speach & As special drawing roses & gaurav performances it was best 😍😍😍 and when Raghav offer roses to teach them maths & the roses reaction it was to cute 😘😘😘 Aww our Raghav knows only one chemistry and I always liked bold chakor & then RagKor blissful moments they are on fire as always 🔥🔥🔥 ragkor moments always made me shy 🙈🙈🙈 Although it was cute story & thanks to Vj sir he posted his pics & we get our dosage of ragkor & SuKor stories

Unquote 

😊 😊 😊 🤗🤗🤗

LuvSSever thumbnail

Sumi dear🤗

just tell us how you end up with such unique concepts that make us go 🙈😂 ...again a good one written on ragkor with emotional moments as well as love moments. 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Sumi dear🤗

just tell us how you end up with such unique concepts that make us go 🙈😂 ...again a good one written on ragkor with emotional moments as well as love moments. 

Thanks so Uma 🙈🙈🙈

Sumi shy shy😂😂😂