Aug 22 : Azaan decides to fight back

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Razia and Azaan are in her bedroom. Razia asks Azaan can he live without Shaira? Azaan replies that he can't live without Shaira, Razia asks him how can he be so casual about it? Azaan says that they have to take some decisions in life, which are bigger than life, Razia asks him why are he and Shaira fighting back against Noor's zidd? 

Azaan replies that the one he has to fight for has already conceded defeat, but in upcoming days Razia will see a different face of Azaan which she might not like, Razia is skeptical and asks Azaan, what does he mean by this? Azaan says that she is right, he does not have to worry about victory or defeat today, he will fight for his love ♥️♥️❤️❤️❤️ 

I am dreading the day his love will lose in front of God's favorite child's Zidd 💔 because it will lose, that's the concept 💔 

Shaira and Azaan are in their room and Azaan gives her, her bracelet and ring back saying she is still his wife and this looks good only on her. Azaan asks Shaira what should he wear on his haldi ceremony? He shows her Shervani and shoes, Shaira asks him to be serious, she can't do this, Azaan says that she is serious, Noor is serious and he is a joker. Shaira asks him not to think like this, she says that she should leave this room and starts packing her clothes. Azaan pulls her back and hugs her, Shaira asks him to leave her and Azaan says that he has to leave her, but not right now. 

I am telling you that I imagined this scene 😂😂😂 Shaira asking him to leave and Azaan replying like this 🤣🤣 execution on the screen was much better ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Azaan tries to kiss Shaira and Noor comes in their room, she taunts Shaira that she is romancing with someone else's husband, did she acquire this shameless behavior recently or she inherited it? Today she is romancing with Noor's shauhar, after wedding she will come to their bedroom on their wedding night to touch Noor's husband. 

Don't tell me I am the only one who saw irony dying a slow and painful death with Noor's each words. She was describing herself and picturing Shaira, is this what she has been doing till now? Stalking a husband and wife

Shaira loses her cool and says that enough is enough, Azaan is surprised ❤️❤️ loved his expressions here. Shaira says that She is in her bedroom, she holds Azaan's hand saying Azaan is her husband and shamelessness is interrupting a married couple in midnight. She moves towards the door and opens it for Noor asking her to leave. 

😂😂 Noor is shocked, Azaan signales Noor to comply with Shaira, Noor leaves and Shaira closes the door on her face. This one was really good. 

Noor spent her whole day telling everyone that she is next Bahu begum, misbehaving with them and in the night she pushed Shaira too far and Shaira showed her, her place. A very significant scene, that whatever Noor is flaunting belongs to Shaira, and one word from Shaira is enough to throw her out. 

Azaan is impressed, he compliments Shaira saying that he didn't know his wife can fight back like this but he liked it. If shaira wants to change her decision, all she has to do is tell him and he will stop this marriage. Shaira says that she is very sorry, she knows that Azaan is being dragged between her promise and Noor's Zidd but she can't change her decision as it is about her Imaan. Azaan is mad and he went to sleep. 

Next day haldi ceremony Noor asks everyone to dance, she tells Asgar and Suraiya that there is a surprise for them. She asks Shaira to call Razia, Shaira nods her head and Azaan announces that Razia won't attend the function as she is ill. Shaira asks what happened to Razia? Azaan replies that she doesn't want to attend this wedding ceremony and he doesn't want to hurt her. 

Azaan asks Noor, what is she waiting for? Noor replies that a special guest is coming back. Khalid is back from police custody. Azaan is mad and grabs him by his collar and asks how did he get out of the police station. Noor says that she has taken her complaint back and Khalid removes Azaan's hand from his collar recalling how Shaira and Azaan hit him, got him arrested. 

Asgar, Suraiya, Mashuka and Dilruba are in Noor's team with Khalid's return. 

This is why we should not involve ourselves in other's matter both Shaira and Azaan tried to protect Noor and Noor used an assault on herself to force Shaira into giving her Azaan and now she got him released to win goodwill of his parents. Azaan, Razia and Shaira are bad people for Khalid. 

Upcoming - 

Haldi ceremony. Shaira applied haldi on Noor and Azaan asks her to apply haldi on him ❤️❤️😂 Shazaan scene ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  

Noor Is doing naagin dance. 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you Nora.  Looking forward to watching this for ShaZaan.  Irony died as soon as we saw the precap.😆

It will be interesting to watch Mr Mirza and his Begum's clash of ideals.  Great to know that they are fighting back.  Hoping their love wins and destiny can come second if it must!😊

After all, Noor can have the whole haveli on her side but ShaZaan have Aami - Razia Begum supporting them.

Now that Khalid has returned Shayra should think again about the person she binding her husband too.  Her imaan requires her to safe guard his life and happiness too...

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Thank you Nora.  Looking forward to watching this for ShaZaan.  Irony died as soon as we saw the precap.😆

It will be interesting to watch Mr Mirza and his Begum's clash of ideals.  Great to know that they are fighting back.  Hoping their love wins and destiny can come second if it must!😊

After all, Noor can have the whole haveli on her side but ShaZaan have Aami - Razia Begum supporting them.

Now that Khalid has returned Shayra should think again about the person she binding her husband too.  Her imaan requires her to safe guard his happiness too...

You don't have to thank me ❤️  Where is Kooki? I miss her 💔😢

If not Shazaan then there's no reason to go through this torture 😂 

I am here for love to win, I don't believe in destiny, I am a strong believer of karma, Noor's karma will catch up with her. Destiny is giving her every happiness in the world, even if it ruins Azaan and Shaira, two very good people, this is not how it works and this is not how it should work. Their Karma will decide their fate. 

Razia Begum will support Shaira, she went through this phase of losing her husband to his 2nd wife. She will understand how difficult it must be for Shaira.

What is the meaning of imaan? Khalid is back and Shaira should understand that you don't have to keep promises made to an evil person. Promise is a human trait, lost on some

NoraSM thumbnail

Special Mention :

Asgar and Billo Rani 😂😂

Looks like Billo rani likes Asgar ❤️

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Special Mention :

Asgar and Billo Rani 😂😂

Looks like Billo rani likes Asgar ❤️

I saw the news clips of Mohammad Nazim and Amarpali, they are so cute offscreen. 😆

The_May_Rose thumbnail

You don't have to thank me ❤️  Where is Kooki? I miss her 💔😢

If not Shazaan then there's no reason to go through this torture 😂 

I am here for love to win, I don't believe in destiny, I am a strong believer of karma, Noor's karma will catch up with her. Destiny is giving her every happiness in the world, even if it ruins Azaan and Shaira, two very good people, this is not how it works and this is not how it should work. Their Karma will decide their fate. 

Razia Begum will support Shaira, she went through this phase of losing her husband to his 2nd wife. She will understand how difficult it must be for Shaira.

What is the meaning of imaan? Khalid is back and Shaira should understand that you don't have to keep promises made to an evil person. Promise is a human trait, lost on some

Kooki was probably sick of the track and decided to take a break...Hope she comes back.

Like karma, Muslims also believe that you are punished for sins in this world and the hereafter.  It is a simple thing, as Shayra said in the first episode, that which hurts someone is not something The Almighty allows.  Can Azaan remind her of her own words? 😆

I think Shayra needs to search her imaan and the writers need to give a better explanation as to why she is supporting a shameless person like Noor now.  When Azaan and Razia Begum are so against it...

NoraSM thumbnail

Kooki was probably sick of the track and decided to take a break...Hope she comes back.

Like karma, Muslims also believe that you are punished for sins in this world and the hereafter.  It is a simple thing, as Shayra said in the first episode, that which hurts someone is not something The Almighty allows.  Can Azaan remind her of her own words? 😆

I think Shayra needs to search her imaan and the writers need to give a better explanation as to why she is supporting a shameless person like Noor now.  When Azaan and Razia Begum are so against it...

Shaira said many things in first episode, that woman is lost somewhere in the accident and guilt tripping. She will come back only when she believes that it was just an accident and there is no reason for her to feel guilty. 

Shaira adamant on getting Noor married to Azaan is required for Azaan to grow as a character, I am all for it, if she stops the wedding, we don't have a story, I am liking new avatar of Azaan. There's no other way to watch a different dynamic of their relationship. Looks like makers are listening to people who think Shazaan are sweet and boring 😂😂 Good for us ❤️

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Shaira said many things in first episode, that woman is lost somewhere in the accident and guilt tripping. She will come back only when she believes that it was just an accident and there is no reason for her to feel guilty. 

Shaira adamant on getting Noor married to Azaan is required for Azaan to grow as a character, I am all for it, if she stops the wedding, we don't have a story, I am liking new avatar of Azaan. There's no other way to watch a different dynamic of their relationship. Looks like makers are listening to people who think Shazaan are sweet and boring 😂😂 Good for us ❤️

Makers have strange way of thinking if that is true. 😆

I think the writers did plan this though, to show a different aspect of ShaZaan's relationship and also a way for Shayra to assert her haq on Azaan.  Noor is no longer the important friend, it is just about their relationship.  It is only a matter of time before Shayra is pushed too far or Azaan convinces her.  Khalid returning should force Shayra to question right or wrong and why Noor should have her way...

Azaan making Shayra wear her bracelet and the room scene was a call back to the first episode I think.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

1. Noor is so delusional. I mean. Really. REALLY. How can she not see the irony? It's not like Shazaan nikkah was invalid. They still have a real marriage. I wish they showed some scene where her grief transformed into this crazy, I don't think they really did. I feel like if they had, all of this would be more palatable, even for a villain. She just looks like an idiot now. 

2. 😕🤣I don't think Shaira understands what imaan really is. Ugh. Azaan just needs to put his foot down. He should realize by now that he can't change Shaira's mind, he's not going to get the answer he wants from her out of her actual mouth. 

Also, just FYI. Imaan literally means faith. In Islamic theology, it means belief in the basic tenets of Islam. Why she's using this word (I'm looking at the writers 🤔) in this context makes very little sense with regards to what Muslims actually consider their imaan. When we reference that, it is tied to our belief in our religion, not anything else. What about this situation has to do with Sharia's imaan is questionable. I wish they'd just leave religion out of it. 

Also thanks for the updates! It saves me from watching the entire episode 🤣. I just search the tag on IG to see the important clips and then I come read your posts. Maybe if they ever get this story back on track, I'll tune in daily again. 

Edited by fria319 - 4 years ago
NoraSM thumbnail

Makers have strange way of thinking if that is true. 😆

I think the writers did plan this though, to show a different aspect of ShaZaan's relationship and also a way for Shayra to assert her haq on Azaan.  Noor is no longer the important friend, it is just about their relationship.  It is only a matter of time before Shayra is pushed too far or Azaan convinces her.  Khalid returning should force Shayra to question right or wrong and why Noor should have her way...

Azaan making Shayra wear her bracelet and the room scene was a call back to the first episode I think.

Bahu Begum promos and Bahu Begum episodes are from two different shows, promos suggest that Noor is Azaan's destiny, he has to marry her and both will be happy together because that's their fate, here I don't understand Shaira's role, if destiny wins, the love will lose. 

In episodes, they are not showing anything which is done by destiny, it's just Noor's insensitive zidd, if it was her destiny, she wouldn't have to lose her humanity to get something which was destined to her. 

Shaira knows that she can't live without Azaan, she has to think what kind of life is she forcing on Azaan and his family, does she believe that Noor is good enough to be a constant part of Azaan and Razia's life, after watching her rude and mean behavior? 

Stopping Noor from committing suicide was the right thing to do and she did it, now the right thing is stopping this marriage.