Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MayurChan

tumhari khudki story Quarantine mein thi....socho ...its a dark connection 

đŸĨē

MayurChan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

forget everything....Ankie you should convert your ASYA story into PreRish as you think it could have been better....try and write it down here..lets see the response....

WaqtZaya thumbnail

forget everything....Ankie you should convert your ASYA story into PreRish as you think it could have been better....try and write it down here..lets see the response....

Tumhe pyaar kab tak one? Or Azu one? azu one I don't want to frankly although ML is more like Bajaj but still I don't know why I don't want to touch that ☚ī¸ though I know it will be much more celebrated here. I still get pms for that . 

If you are talking about Tumhe pyaar one, tou you know even I had the idea. I am thinking of it in all possible ways too. Let's see. Once I am done with a little work that is left I shall sit and work on it. Pata nahi ☚ī¸ I wanted to write an original story but I can't think of anything else ☚ī¸ 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

@mayur I need someone to discuss the story with me. ☚ī¸ 

MayurChan thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

Tumhe pyaar kab tak one? Or Azu one? azu one I don't want to frankly although ML is more like Bajaj but still I don't know why I don't want to touch that ☚ī¸ though I know it will be much more celebrated here. I still get pms for that . 

If you are talking about Tumhe pyaar one, tou you know even I had the idea. I am thinking of it in all possible ways too. Let's see. Once I am done with a little work that is left I shall sit and work on it. Pata nahi ☚ī¸ I wanted to write an original story but I can't think of anything else ☚ī¸ 

Post a summary kind of Teaser and see how is the response ,

and i was talking about TPKNKB...

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

đŸ˜† ek idea hai. Let's see. 

Waiting 

WaqtZaya thumbnail

Post a summary kind of Teaser and see how is the response ,

and i was talking about TPKNKB...

I need a lot of Modification and I need someone to discuss along with it. Kaun karega mere saath itna time spend 😩

DoNotMessWithMe thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

thank you so much for your comment Pavan. You reading my OS haiyee mera OS likhna safal hogaya  it was bakwas like iwasnt satisfied. Which is why đŸ˜† especially the ending. It could have been something else not this. But I didn't know how to end it so whatever I managed issi se kaam chalana padega đŸ˜† it's not flowery or ornamental which is also why I am not pleased with the work đŸ˜† it's so sad knowing we won't get something as that. It's sad and hurting. 😔 Because Bajaj wanted to own her as his mom but she never reciprocated and was so hostile and will always be. 😔 Their loss not his. 😏

This this this. 

MayurChan thumbnail

I need a lot of Modification and I need someone to discuss along with it. Kaun karega mere saath itna time spend 😩

you just have to say Ankie ...

kitne hee nahi ayenge.....

WaqtZaya thumbnail

you just have to say Ankie ...

kitne hee nahi ayenge.....

idhar only you have read the story ☚ī¸ but you are busy.