PreRish OS : Fikar Thi Unhe 22/8/19 - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Niyati_T

Read it again 

Can we have Bajju-Veena relationship 2.0 in the show?! 

He has done so much for her daughter in the last eight years! He deserves some love from Pre as well as her mother πŸ˜’

Ps: reading the part where she pampers him and caresses his head makes me so emotional πŸ˜­

what will she do? When he was caught in fire she was busy eating without caring about him! Kya relationship 2.0 she will only bad mouth him ☹️

Originally posted by SehLengeThoda

It was amazingly beautiful to start with. Don't know why you thought it was a bakwaas in the intro. 

I liked it very much

The detail description, the thoughts and emotions that prerna went through, you described them so well. 

And the last one I.e union of saasu maa and her damad was the most beautifully written by you. 

It's sad we didn't got such scenes in the show but at least you fulfilled that dream in your OS. 

Please write such one shorts more in the future too. 

thank you so much for your comment Pavan. You reading my OS haiyee mera OS likhna safal hogaya  it was bakwas like iwasnt satisfied. Which is why πŸ˜† especially the ending. It could have been something else not this. But I didn't know how to end it so whatever I managed issi se kaam chalana padega πŸ˜† it's not flowery or ornamental which is also why I am not pleased with the work πŸ˜† it's so sad knowing we won't get something as that. It's sad and hurting. πŸ˜” Because Bajaj wanted to own her as his mom but she never reciprocated and was so hostile and will always be. πŸ˜” Their loss not his. 😏

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

what will she do? When he was caught in fire she was busy eating without caring about him! Kya relationship 2.0 she will only bad mouth him ☹️

They don’t deserve Bajju, but he deserves their love na

😭

thank you so much niya πŸ€— πŸ€—sach mein kaash kuki se kuch mil jata πŸ™„ ab sneha hai but let's see πŸ˜” 

Haha. Pavan has said once he is done reading all three I will have to write another one πŸ™„β˜ΉοΈ itna sara prompts kaun lata phir ☹️

Likho na πŸ₯Ί

why am I getting these replies now .....🀣

itni late πŸ™ƒ

Originally posted by MayurChan

why am I getting these replies now .....🀣

itni late πŸ™ƒ

mila tumko replies yehi bahut hau πŸ€£ jokes aside they went deep inside the posts & threads and now IF locks all the threads with Last comment done in 3rd months. So when it got opened i replied 

πŸ˜† ek idea hai. Let's see. 

mila tumko replies yehi bahut hau πŸ€£ jokes aside they went deep inside the posts & threads and now IF locks all the threads with Last comment done in 3rd months. So when it got opened i replied 

tumhari khudki story Quarantine mein thi....socho ...its a dark connection