RoNakshi OS: New Beginnings

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Its the continuation of my drabble yaha accha lag raha hai! Just 6 month later basically! πŸ˜‹

RoNakshi OS: New  Beginnings

She was in deep thoughts when the door bell of her hotel room rang making her come out of her sorrows!

S: is waqt kaun? Maine toh room service bhi nhi bulayi!

She peeped in through the glass hole only to find some white yellow balloons!

She got confused and opened the door only to find someone standing with balloons and cake in his hand.

R: mam I am your biggest fan and I got gifts for you... Yahi kehte honge na tumhare fans tumse?

Rohit said as he pulled the balloons down a bit so that she could see his face!

Her insides shook as she saw the person standing in front of her whom she was practically avoiding so much!

R: kya hua? Aise kyu dekh rahi ho jaise mai Rohit nhi koi ghost hu?

S: Rohit tum yaha...

R: sab sawaalon ka jabaab dunga pehle ye pakdo

He handed her the balloons and went inside and put the cake on the table!

She was still stunned to see her but she anyways closed the door and tied the balloons on a near by hanger!

S: Rohit tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?

She said approaching him.

R: bola na sab jawaab dunga thodi der chup raho!

He said as he carefully opened the box.

R: uff! Cake ko kucch nhi hua thank god!

He said and put a candle on it and lit it with a matchstick!

All this while she was looking amusely at him! It was like a dream and a nightmare coming true to her to break her once again!

R: new beginnings! Chalo fuk maaro!

S: huh?

R: fuk maaro Sonakshi!

She blew and the light emitting from candle extinguished!

He then held her hand and made her cut the cake! And stuffed a small piece in her mouth as well as his own!

S: Rohit tum pagal hogaye ho? Yeh sab kya hai?

R: paagal mai nhi tum ho i mean how can you just avoid me? I thought we were friends!

S: Rohit dekho saaf saaf kaho!

R: no I won't kyu kahu jab tumne mujhe hi clarity mei nhi rakha! Sonakshi you love me and you didn't tell me! How could you even do this? You were the one who always gives lectures on honesty right? Then what happened to you? You let me break your heart though unintentionally but still! Sonakshi you let your heart break for the second time all because of your stupidness!

S: bata ke kya badal jata Rohit? Kucch bhi toh nhi isliye socha chup chaap chale jana hi behtar hoga tumhari zindagi se aur rahi baat meri toh i will make myself strong again! Tum jaa sakte ho ab i dont need you Rohit!

R: kitni asaani se keh diyaI don't need you and what about me! Mujhse pucha ek baar bhi mera number block karne se pehle? Nhi of course not after all you are parvati devi you know everything! Banglore ke ek room mei holiday spend karne se agar tuta hua dil theek hojata hai toh mai bhi try karta hu!

He said sitting on the nearby couch!

S: Rohit mujhe tumhari bakwaas nhi sunni tum jao yaha se!

R: kyu?sach kadva lag raha hai? Abhi toh bohot bacha hai bolne sunne ko! I will end all this tonight!

S: tumhe kya lagta hai ki cake par new beginnings likhvane se aur yaha aakar yeh sab karne se sab kucch theek hojayega? Aakhir chahte kya ho tum?

She had tears welled up in her eyes.

R: Sonakshi Rastogi.. Mai Sonakshi Rastogi ko apni zindagi mei wapas chahta hu!

S: Rohit we are still friends please give me some time!

R: no I don't have time to give you Maine tumhe already 6 mahine de diye hai not anymore! I am so angry with you I can't even explain!

S: par maine kya kiya?

She said sitting beside him on the couch!

R: kya kiya? Tumne mujhe bewakoof banaya aur mai ban bhi gaya! Mujhe Ajit se pata chala that you actually had feelings for me and that's why you were ignoring me! Ye sunke mujhe itna gussa aya na sonakshi that i couldn't see your affection plus you also didn't tell me! It created so much chaos you know?

S: chaos? how?

R: I had to leave Raima and search out for you and so much more!

S: Rohit I still can't understand what exactly you are trying to say?

R:  I admit that I loved Raima but i can live without her just like I did in these past 4 years but sonakshi you are an integral part of my life I cannot live without talking to you! My day never ends happily without seeing your smile sonakshi! These past 6 months were horrible as I feared to lose a friend who I got after so many years later in my life! You are important to me!

S: Rohit please give my heart some time to heal!

R: dekho mai already 32 ka hu zada wait mat karao please! Shaadi 40 ki age mei accha thodi na lagta hai! Shaadi ke baad jitna time chahiye utna le lena!

S: huh????

R: what? Shaadi toh karni hai na! Isme aisa reaction kyu de rahi ho?

S: kiski shaadi?

R: tumhari aur meri aur kiski?

S: Raima?

R: she can be friends still, if you allow warna nothing! After all wife is a queen I can't disobey her!

She looked shocked as he casually said the important things!

S: Rohit are you mad? You love Raima!

R: correction I LOVED her and now I can only think one person in my life that is you and no one else!

She tapped her head with her one hand and Rohit smirked at her!

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Absobloddyluteely loved it,yaar! β€οΈ

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lovelyyy as always πŸ€— ur writing is awesome πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sehrish-Arayna

Absobloddyluteely loved it,yaar! β€οΈ

Aww thankyou so much! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹β™₯β™₯

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 4 years ago
TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishti_forever

Lovelyyy as always πŸ€— ur writing is awesome πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

Thankyou! 

Glad you love my workπŸ€—πŸ€—

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thankyou! β™₯

Hope you enjoyed itπŸ˜‹

Whispersoflove thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It was so cute... beautifully penned down dear...it was short and sweet...❀️

P.S. intial part of your OS reminded me of last scene of RK and Deepa in YJHD, sorry I m just too obssessed with them movie πŸ˜†

Edited by Whispersoflove - 4 years ago
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Such an amazing OS .. thank you so much for sharing with us πŸ˜Š

KHKT and Dr Rohit sippy and Sonakshi Rastogi brought me back as a silent reader  to IF after almost an year and now this story made sure I break my silence.πŸ˜ƒ

Off to read the other wonderful stories by the equally wonderful writers of this forum πŸ˜Š

Arpita05 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful os...loved it.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahisri

😍😍😍

Superb dear

Thank you πŸ˜‹πŸ€—