Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

SPM ~ My Musings  21.8.19~ Heavy duty action!

The search for reality carries on in a volatile way in the episode. The two adrenalin pumping male heroes rule the episode. Dr. Sharma digs frantically and Zaroon like a demented soul demolishes down the wall to uncover some bare truths and skeletons in the Shah Manzil’s closet. Kainat’s lounging and languishing mud bath, rather calmly reveals the countless impurities of her  dirty, dark soul, which all the oceans of the world can wash clean! Part of her game plan  will be to ensure that she has Ghazala her, MIL on her side to conquer Zaroon. The gullible get targeted by the deceptive.

Once Saltanat is buried, the waiting  hooded man with the shovel and his digging makes some sense to me. It’s Dr.Sharma, come to remove and retrieve the pulse throbbing Saltanat. The man obviously knows more than any one else,and seems he is out to dig up some lying low culprits. Crack! past murders, skeletons hidden away, unseen, unheard of, in the wood work of the mansion.

Some soul soothing scenes, where sincere hearts are given  much needed clues to expedite their search for the truth. Zaroon’s entry into Zainab’s room is to , console and comfort, an absent mother.  I found this scene with substance. Clearly Zaroon too much needed consolation. Only he ends up with some odd clues like Saltanat’s chunni blown into his face.. and In an  almost surreal manner which was typical of Saltanat and Zaroon Sufiyana love…like the feather on past occasions leading Zaroon to Saltanat. Now the photo flies from Zainab’s room and leads Zaroon towards the freshly cemented wall behind which Zainab  is held captive. There is no stopping Zaroon..the unexplained fury  built up in him helps him to tear the wall down! before the whole family. Kainat watches horrified. Her game might be up if her mother gathers her wits about her.

My favourite scenes in the episode was the sincere sibling bonding between Neelam and Humza. How a sister supports her grieving brother over Kainat demise, who was never Neelam’s favourite.  Such a contrast these two are, when seen against the deep rooted envy, hatred and jealously  Kainat felt for her sister Saltanat.

Rubina’s meltdown with  Nadeem was another poignant scene.  As a mother, Rubina’s guilt that Kainat may not be really dead..  and perhaps she was  far to soon laid to rest. It’s irony also that makes Rubina strangely fear the buried girl may well have been Saltanat??  Nadeem as the ever supportive husband , leads Rubina and viewers  to believe that Dr.Sharma  is a much trusted professional as he already proved his worth by saving both Kainat and Zaroon’s lives. So Dr. Sharma’s  verdict of declaring  Kainat dead! holds much medical  clout  and authority.. there cannot be  such a grave error. But Rubina senses something amiss..

Rubina’s fear of life underneath the soil is dramatic irony as Dr.Sharma’s. rakhi  tied digging wrist shows. Dr.Sharma’s impressive persona is steeped in mystery as to who he really is?  The man  is clearly someone’s brother? Is he Saltanat’s brother? He clearly comes to protect his sister fom the jaws of death!  

Overall an interesting episode.. the noose around Kainat’s neck is beginning to tighten.. Dr. Sharma’s words that Kainat’s life is now indebted to him.. sounds like a pun.. he refers to the body of Kainat/Saltanat which he perhaps intends to breath life into? Or he  does he refer to the wicked real Kainat about whom , he knows quite a bit. That  she is the  mass murderer! and attempted murderer  within the family who so far  has  managed to slip through  the net!  22.8.19 Hamlet53

Sorry folks late post.. under the weather.Many thanks Sandiya, Diamond, Lonelythots and Irshita for supporting my musings. .love hammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Finally!!

I was so tired of seeing Kainat winning in her murderous spree. If Sultanat had actually died who would want to watch. Like you (it seems) I actually find the Sufiyana pyar more convincing in the depiction of Zaroon's uneasiness with Kainat pretending to be Saltanat and his clinging to the apparent Kainat(S). The dupatta was meaningful in my view - did you notice how it wrapped itself around his head and he inhaled Saltanat's fragrance imbued in it and perhaps subconsciously realized what was missing/ wrong with the fake Saltanat

Edited by velvetscarf - 4 years ago
Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok episode. Enough grieving. It needs to move faster before the viewers start skipping episodes and cvs are grieving the show’s demise.

I am liking Zaroon more than ever but looks like at this rate he would close the chapter on his love soon

I think that skeleton with zainab is the doc’s sister. Wasn’t her name Sakshi or something?

Don’t think doc knows kainaat truth but who knows.

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by velvet scarf..

Finally!! hello velvet scarf good to hear from you after a bit..

I was so tired of seeing Kainat winning in her murderous spree. If Sultanat had actually died who would want to watch. Like you (it seems) I actually find the Sufiyana pyar more convincing in the depiction of Zaroon's uneasiness with Kainat pretending to be Saltanat and his clinging to the apparent Kainat(S). The dupatta was meaningful in my view - did you notice how it wrapped itself around his head and he inhaled Saltanat's fragrance imbued in it and perhaps subconsciously realized what was missing/ wrong with the fake Saltanat#

what an apt symbolic representation.. thanks for sharing your interesting views..  enjoyed reading them. lets continue to enjoy the pulse of the show.. love hammie

Hamlet53 thumbnail

originally posted by Irshita,

hello Irshita,  good to see you

Ok episode. Enough grieving. It needs to move faster before the viewers start skipping episodes and cvs are grieving the show’s demise.

I suppose they are showing how the dead are laid to rest.. in Islamic faith..

I am liking Zaroon more than ever but looks like at this rate he would close the chapter on his love soon

not before pulling the culprit  to bits.. saltanat's death means the most to him... he needs to avenge his true loves death.. only than can he gain an unexplained  tranquility..

I think that skeleton with zainab is the doc’s sister. Wasn’t her name Sakshi or something?

you are right  Irshita ..the rakhi the doc has on his wrist is from Sakhshi some 12 yrs go...

Don’t think doc knows kainaat truth but who knows.

he might not know but he sure will look into the issues... Kainat is elusive .. the question is who will crack into her act?

lets keep watching the show..   has taken an intresting turn...  love hammie