This season nach baliye is the worst

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Judges are really not up to the mark. 😁 Raveena is still ok ok. But the other one though himself good as choreo but here he is a waste. I expected a lot from him.but all in vain.

His comments are good for all. If all performs good ,then how will u make difference. ?

This percentage system is stupid. Scores on 10 were far better. 

Average performance by all contestant. None of the performance till date has been awesome. All ok ok 

Non dancers are performing good like prince and all. They r putting effort. 

Dancers should bring their level more up I feel. 

Why everytime making shantanu and Faisal dance. It seems like only they have come to prove it's a dance based show. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ otherwise it's difficult to believe 

It's really a pain to sit through the whole episode. I do swipe channels. 

Manish anchoring is not more Interesting. The girl with him anchoring is again a waste. 

Non dancers are also getting hi five , and dancer also.  It is very difficult for poor audience to find out who was actually good 

Actually dancers should give a performance way above. But all are coming to the same level. I don't know why and how

Nach baliye lost it's charm. Malaika saroj khana were better  .

Now it's more n more drama. Comedy. Everything except dance. 

Govinda episode was horrible. And govindas wife was too rude. I don't know what they think of themselves. 

And this ex thing is too irritating. 

Aly gony and his ex looks decent. They don't make drama of every thing. But that madhurima Vishal Jodi is unbearable. Disgusting. Overacting. So much prob then why come to a show. Its all acting. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You have put all my thoughts into this post. I agree 100% although I like ravenna but not as a judge.

I do enjoy faisal n shatanu dancing but even a good thing with overdose makes u puke.

Even I felt privika is the only Jodi who are keeping the level up of the show. Uruj have not got a good choreographer.  And Virima lose the emotion of that there dance has created but creating too much drama after the performance.

Shalam and ronita are pretty thanda , here too sauridhi take the 1st place .

Alyna performance are quite okay , considering natasha is a brilliant dancer. Aly is almost matching steps with her. 

The dancer Jodi enter and we end up watching only the guys. Just cos they are very powerful dancers  girls are reduced to props.

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes agree with all points

saj71 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Way to go you have said all I wanted to say  

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Even Ekta's Nach Baliye season was better than this bakwaas season! I really miss judges like Saroj Khan and Vaibhavi who would score fairly and give proper feedback. But these two judges mostly act goody goody, trying to be nice and polite to all. The scoring system sucks. The unnecessary drama and scripted nonsense is too much of a pain to watch. The performances are so average and it feels like we have already seen these acts and steps in other shows. Terrible season. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s pretty bad this season

They definitely needed more judges ..2 is not enough and Raveena seems so out of place... no chemistry between the judges 

I think whoever is running the show thought fewer judges =cost savings...ummm no..judges make the show as much as contestants do

paytonlee123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Seriously judges should be chosen carefully because they play an important part in reality shows. This time who ever chose the judges failed. A show can become successful with a group of judges who have chemistry and can provide good feedback to the contestants. One reason I love watching super dancer is because I love the chemistry between the 3 judges. If one of them leaves it will become incomplete

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This season doesn't have naach or baliye. It is all about drama. Clowns are brought to dance and judge. I was so happy when Madhurima and Vishal were eliminated. Prince and Yuvika should be eliminated too as they are fake couple along with some others. Sp Prince is highly annoying. I like Raveena's acting but I have doubts about her intelligence  level. Does she understand anything or just babbles? Faisal was shocked to get 100 once and asked "I have no idea that dancers can get 100 here." Yes! He is more smart than these judges.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago