Why Modi Gov't + Kashmir Issue Is Affecting Our Forum ???

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

I am just wondering how this is all going to pan out in this melting pot of a forum?  Recently some forum members have been PM-ing each other asking them to disclose their ethnicity, which I find wrong - why are we doing this ? Does the forum allow this? 

I am requesting protection for all those members who are pro-Article-370 and love Bollywood. I am seeing vile attacks on people and their country in  many topics, and this is not right. We cannot attack someone because they have a different view than us. 

We cannot segregate people like this or target people in such a manner.  I dont care if you are Indian or Pakistani - if you love Bollywood then we are the same wavelength and I accept you and YOU BELONG HERE. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

legend exists ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am just wondering how this is all going to pan out in this melting pot of a forum?  Recently some forum members have been PM-ing each other asking them to disclose their ethnicity, which I find wrong - why are we doing this ? Does the forum allow this? 

I am requesting protection for all those members who are pro-Article-370 and love Bollywood. I am seeing vile attacks on people and their country many topics, and this is not right. We cannot attack someone because they have a different view than us. 

We cannot segregate people like this or target people in such a manner.  I dont care if you are Indian or Pakistani - if you love Bollywood then we are the same wavelength and I accept you and YOU BELONG HERE. 

I am requesting protection for all those members who are anti the utter wrong inhuman & zabardasti ka -Article-370 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanya.91

I am requesting protection for all those members who are anti the utter wrong inhuman & zabardasti ka -Article-370 

You are correct, but there is not a a balance my friend. There is more of one side than another and I dont want to get into specifics, but this is a place of inclusivity 

Just like I dont want to disclose my gender, people should not feel targeted to disclose their ethnicity or views - and if they do , they should not be attacked for it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Im a American Born member. But my heart is in Pakistan still ðŸ˜Š

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Most of them are emotional fools with strong one sided narrative. Check the thread and you'll find amateurish power fights, which is only spreading hatred among members who were once perhaps chummy with each other. I would have understood if the on-going debate was even 1% productive or helpful towards the actual problem. (Except to MODs)

This is a virtual world where everyone comes to escape reality for few hours of merry; few words and you end up ruining it. And for what? For something which is not even in your control and will always be a victim of behind the scenes politics.

This will be a BB thread also. The traffic will shift here gradually.

Originally posted by: hotchic2

which is only spreading hatred among members who were once perhaps chummy with each other

This just cracked me up for some reason ðŸ¤£

-------------------------------

Edited by Sanya.91 - 4 years ago

actual problem. ( MODI)

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Most of them are emotional fools with strong one sided narrative. Check the thread and you'll find amateurish power fights, which is only spreading hatred among members who were once perhaps chummy with each other. I would have understood if the on-going debate was even 1% productive or helpful towards the actual problem. (Except to MODs)

This is a virtual world where everyone comes to escape reality for few hours of merry; few words and you end up ruining it. And for what? For something which is not even in your control and will always be a victim of behind the scenes politics.

This will be a BB thread also. The traffic will shift here gradually.

Its not about the thread being a BB, the problem is that this is a human rights issue and I cannot see members being attacked like this. 

Ishq qaatil say bhi, maqtool say humdardi bhi

Yeh bataa kis say muhabbat ki jazaa maangay gaa?

sajda khaaliq ko bhi, iblees say yaraana bhi

hashar may kis say aqeedat ka silaa maangay gaa?

(Shayar e mashriq Allama Iqbal)