Jhumka: ajao saray

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Starting scene was too sweet😍❤️ bass is s zyada Kia kahin

Both are living pre- love wedding feelings which they have not experience in their first marriages which is so real, unique and muahhhh to watch❤️🧡💛💚

Lalla was too good and funny in suggestions😂😅

Babita emotions, actions were so raw, pure to watch. She was feeling wanted by a man for the first time.i feel she was justified being lost in HS world.

P.s: that was sorry was due from HS side. I like writers didn't forget that. But just 1 wish... HS khud earrings pehnade ab..it will be so hot to watch...ahhhhh😍( Meri choti choti khushiyan)😂😅

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shruti_0505 thumbnail

The romance was out of this world. Babita's happiness, love for HS. Finally she is getting love. I can see the young 18 year old babita in the 35 year old mother, who is yearning for love from a partner, an emotional support. Babita lost in her own world. 

The way she was blushing and smiling. Feeling loved by HER MAN. After such a long struggle she is getting love. 

I hope minnie does not get jealous or insecure. She is shown as a mature girl and she has seen her mother pining for love. She should understand and support her babes as always. 

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

The romance was out of this world. Babita's happiness, love for HS. Finally she is getting love. I can see the young 18 year old babita in the 35 year old mother, who is yearning for love from a partner, an emotional support. Babita lost in her own world. 

The way she was blushing and smiling. Feeling loved by HER MAN. After such a long struggle she is getting love. 

I hope minnie does not get jealous or insecure. She is shown as a mature girl and she has seen her mother pining for love. She should understand and support her babes as always. 

Exactly ...loved how she behave like a teenager 

Minni was clueless abhi...usko babes samajh hi nahi ayi😂

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Aahh, I can't wait to watch it!!!

I swear, I'm gonna be feeling so giddy after watching it. ❤❤❤❤

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti_luvs_msk

Babita today at her face said arey ye toh Minnie aayi hai(in a disappointed way) she is bound to feel bad because of that , no one would like to hear such a statement from their mom..See we cannot call her feelings insecurity or jealousy. What I feel is she would feel left out and a bit low, her parents must then go have a talk with her and M would be back to normal

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Father daughter scene was awesome se bhi awesome... Loved every bit there... Specially the dialogue father thanedaar mother howaldar and daughter ips and he saluting her... It was so real... And he encouraging her to see dreams and ensuring he will fulfil them... It happens between any father daughter... And one more mhaari chori... Wow... 

And hanita scene was to mash Allah... It was treat to watch.... 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

The whole beeji earrings and HS earrings scene was so symbolic 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasanlove

Babita today at her face said arey ye toh Minnie aayi hai(in a disappointed way) she is bound to feel bad because of that , no one would like to hear such a statement from their mom..See we cannot call her feelings insecurity or jealousy. What I feel is she would feel left out and a bit low, her parents must then go have a talk with her and M would be back to normal

True... She felt bad as babes was disappointed seeing her... That's common with any kid... But yes bapu and babes will sort it... 

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

I m looking forward to watching the Hanita conversation tomorrow ... I know there is much more to it than just sorry

annx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I too agree that once they've talked and are normal, they'll sort it out with Minnie too... 

I loved today's episode... but it was sooooo smaaallllllll.... I want the 32 min episode back!

P.S. I never thought Kamo aunty would be positive... and Khatri too... lol... instead of spewing venom (which was expected), he decided to instead earn money... but I guess he'll spew venom once his offer is rejected!