Unsaid-Unknown Ronakshi FF updated epilogue 18/09/2019

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Unsaid-unknown

RoNakshi FF: prologue

-flashback begins-

“Footage dekha aapne?” The voice asked Rohit.

“Who the f... are you?” Rohit sippy growled in an angry manner. The voice talking to him and the footage he saw both annoyed him to the core.

“Mere baare me toh mat soch. Uske baare mein soch jisne tera poore zindagi bigaadiya” the voice mocked him at the end. Off goes the line.

-flashback ends-

Rohit opened his eyes. He couldn’t believe what he saw few minutes ago in that CCTV footage of 26th September 2015.

Sonakshi did all this? Sonakshi was the culprit of hit and run case of Raima? 

Actress toh hamesha actress hi rahengi. Iss log ki koi asliyath nahi hein. Damn fake they are. I am the fool who believed in her gyaan all the time. Darn.

His thought process was changing. His mind was messed. Little he knew that he was going to make the biggest mistake in life ever. Which he might never even be able to mend again.

“Tho..aapne soch liya whether you will get married to the girl we will hunt for you or not?” Asked badima, while everyone anticipated for Rohit’s answer as he stepped downstairs.

“I will marry. But if i am to marry it will only and only be Sonakshi.”

Said rohit in one go. Everyone in the hall went shell shocked and then next moment all of them started cheering with this unexpected turn of events.

But for rohit, the revenge has just begun.

Part 1-page 1

Part 2-page 2

Part 3-page 2

Part 4-page 3

Part 5-page 4

Part 6- page 6

Part 7-page 7

Part 8-page 8

Part 9- page 11

Epilogue-page 13

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woahhhh! This is sth different!

Update asap, sweetheart! Waiting !!!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is interesting♥

Bring it on😋

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Await updates darling😍 thank you for the feedback!!!

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Soon i will be updating😍 thanks love!!!

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Unsaid-unknown

Ronakshi FF: Part 1.

There she is. Right on time.  Must be thinking that she escaped so easily. Chaar saal ya chaar janam, apna guna toh tumhara peecha kabhi nahi chodengi, Ms. Rastogi.

Rohit thought to himself walking to the table at the private corner of the star restaurant he booked.

Sonakshi Rastogi felt the charmer behind her. Ok so no needn’t to be dramatic as in KPK, its not some ehesaas with dramatic swift winds and leaves flowing in yet but the exclusive scent of Rohit Sippy was struck in her mind since she didn’t know when. But she chose to not turn till the doctor surgeon arrived.

“Hi”

He said huskily to her right ear. She still gasped feeling his breath almost against her earlobe. She looked into his side to find out the handsome Sindhi ladka- doctor kam actor zyaada staring into her eyes. His looks were to die for. What the hell are you thinking sonakshi, calm down calm down. Breathe. Easy. She thought.

“hi” 

She replied and she was glad she did. Otherwise surgeon ji toh aaj pakadlunga mera pyaar. 

“Sorry i kept you waiting.”

He said.

“Arey no it’s ok. Zyaada wakt nahi wait ki mein ne”  

She said.

“Kya kaungi.? Tell me na. Its on me so please sharmaana mat” he flashed a heart flipping smile. Why is my heart beating this fast. Sonakshi said to herself. Is Cardiothorasic surgeon ki agla patient mein haunga shaayad.

“Anything is fine.” She mumbled.

“Paneer makhani and ghee chapaati then?” Did he just said that or did i hear it wrong.

“What??!!!”

“Kyun?” 

“Kyun matlab.”

“Rohit you booked the best restaurant here and thinking of eating paneer makhani?! I mean i am not offending food but aape ke liye toh kuch zyaada normal nahi hein wo sab?”

She asked in actual amazement. Why would sippys have it in a star restaurant? Mein toh kaungi lekin ye high five boy kese?

“Tumse judi hui kuch bhi cheez mujhe normal nahi hein sonakshi.”

She stopped talking with that quote by doctor surgeon. While rohit mentally cursed himself of what he was saying. What is wrong with me? For goodness’s sake why would i say these chessy dramatic stuff to her. She doesn’t deserve all this niceness. Bloody fake kahin ke. Its ok, raima ke liye mein ye karke khatham karunga. Barbaad karunga is ladki ko. Jab dil tootegi tab pata chalega. Rohit thought. And he flashed the completely opposite suave smile at her to start talking.

The dinner went smooth and all the time the two minds were in an astray. They talked with each other and one mind was completely in an awe with the rohit sippy. The other mind was seeking for the perfect moment to implement his plan of vengeance. 

After finishing, she thought they will head home. “Shall we?” Rohit asked extending his hand. Sonakshi stared at him in a questioning way.

“Yahaan ki rooftop view bohot achchi hein. Chalo.”

Sonakshi took his hand without a second thought. Afterall in the short span of time, she knew that doctor surgeon is the only person she can trust her life with. Toh phir kyun hongi koi shaq?

The rooftop was decorated with candles and rose petals which of course made sonakshi have raising heartbeat. The man who has held n number of hands to check the pulse, of course felt it while holding her hand in his and smiled inwardly, viciously. You have no idea what you are going to get into Ms. rastogi. He thought.

“Dance kare?”

He asked, and taking her hand in his and grabbing her waist and dragging her to him without waiting for her answer.

“Mein toh haa nahi kaha..” said sonakshi.

“Zubaan par aana saroori nahi hein sab kuch. Kuch baat hein jo seeda dil tak aata hein. They are felt with heart.”

“Are you flirting? Or quoting someone?” 

“I am flirting.”

She started chuckling. It came naturally and top helped to brush away her shyness that was making her gaal almost laal.

They started moving to the soft music that was in suna-unsuna volume. And rohit started to maar the teer.

“You remember saying to give myself another chance?”

“Yes of course.”

“Jeise tumari koi friend ke bi saat hua?”

Sonakshi rolled her eyes to hide her tension.

“Toh?”

“So i gave myself a chance. Mujhe mili hein koi jiske saat mein mere aage ki zindagi share karungi..”

“Rohit...really? Arey ye toh kitni achcha news hein..”

It was her natural reaction. Though the thought of the woman he found not being her kinda feelings hurt her inside. But the tension of his ajeeb behaviour by having her in his embrace while telling these had created hopes inside her at the same time.

“Aur jo friend tumahari.. jiske saat ye similar stuff hua. Mujhe pata hein wo tumari friend nahi.. aksar wo tum hi hoon...” sonakshi’s breath fastened with these words of rohit. She wanted to show off and hide her feelings a bit.  The human nature it is.

“Rohit pagal hein kya?”

“Haa hoon.. pagal hoon.. pagal hoon mein tumahari liye...” he whisperd, looking in to her eyes.

“What?” She almost forgot to blink.

He rested his forehead on hers and stopped moving to the slow music.

“I have fallen for you, sonakshi. I love you.” 

Her breath hitched.

“And i don’t need your reply. Because i already know what it is.” Rohit said. More like whispered.

“Huh?”

“Tumhari jawab mujhe us din mila jab you wanted my favourite jacket. Jab you put dawai to my wound at goregoan.. jab you took me to hospital aur jab you blasted me out for being a fool in Pune..”

“Rohit mein..”

“Kuch mat kaho.. sonakshi.”

Sonakshi let go of his embrace and tried to register what was happening.

He went down on one knee.

“Marry me, will you?”

She knelt down infront of him and cupped his face. Tears rolled down her face. Who knew that TV serial ki heroine ko iss type kaa pyaar milengi. From the man she secretly loved all this while.

“I will...” 

she hugged him as he removed his ring which he has been wearing till date and put it on her. They hugged and rohit buried his face in her hair, congratulating himself for a successful dhoka mission 1.

PS: my hindi is really bad bachchas. I apologize. Love ya all.

Edited by wasuthecrazy - 4 years ago
Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

amazing concept.... interesting part 1... waiting for more 🤗

DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh. This is interesting. Let's see where it takes us. But, I'm excited. This has fodder. ALL THE ANGST TO LOOK FORWARD TO!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! SO MUCH EXCITE!

All the best for this! Looking forward to reading more of this story! :D

Ara-Grapher thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bliss Bliss Bliss! 

Pure Bliss! 

Now I can't wait to read the next chapter! 

Update soon ish!

Where are you from btw?

wasuthecrazy thumbnail

Unsaid unknown

RoNakshi FF: part 2

What kind of a night to remember it was for Sonakshi. She couldn’t sleep at all though she came to bed. She is in love and he is in love with her. This was no serial. Her life has never been this good and kind to her ever. She remembered how he kissed her forehead before getting back into the car after dropping her. Ravi Bhaiyya’s face was having the same embarrassment she has on hers, she laughed off alone.

Rohit came to bed after a wash. Keise karti hein log acting. Us few hours of faking almost ate me up, he thought alone. Madam tho automatically fas gayi lekin wo Sab bhi acting ho Sakta hein.its ok acting  tho badiya hein uski. Aakhir itni peisewaale ko kabhi wo naa nah kahengi, she might be just like her mom.her mom will be overjoyed imagining all the money they will be showered over from. Dream on Rastogis. 

He said taking his new phone she gifted him. Swiping through the contacts he found her name and quickly erased the Sonakshi and changed it to Jaan❤️. kambhakt faking bhi. Kitna kuch aur Karna Padega mujhe. 

Hi jaan. Message sent.

Sonakshi’s phone beeped. 

Jaan? Woh kaun😋 she replied.

R: Don’t you really know? 

S: 🤓

R: missing me?

S: yes 

R: Mein aau?

S: Kahan?

R: tumhare paas. Bohot man karta hein bohot kuch karne ka.

S:easy, doctor surgeon. You got to calm down.

R: sonakshi. We are getting married in a month.

S: ek mehene baad? What are you saying.

Her Phone started ringing. It’s was him. 

“Hi”

“Rohit kya kehe rahaa hoon tum?”

“I don’t have a habit of waiting, what I need I take it to me soon as I need jaan..”

“Hmm..”

“ mere paas aana nahi chate tum?”

“Poori zindagi paas rehene ke kasam di thi aaj mein neh”

“Toh kyun hesitating?”

“Rohit hesitation nahi hein. Bas it’s just one month that’s why”

“Kuch extra kaam nahi hein..mom neh already tareek nikhaaldi aur-“

“Tareek? You asked me out few hours back?!”

“Haan toh they knew I am in love with you and jab mom got to know  that I’m gonna ask you out then wo bhi chal Padi kundaliya or whatever milaane..?”

“Wow Rohit. Meri kundali kaha se mili? Ab don’t tell me Meri mumma ko bhi pata thi”

“Jaan tumhari Alawa sab ko pata ta.. I’m sorry to burst your bubble...”

He explained how his mother came to Goregaon to talk with her mumma and how they waited silently till he asked her out.

Both kept on talking till Rohit made the final move .

“Tareek pata hein tume?”

“ September? “

“26th jaan”

“What .rohit 26th toh”

“Jaan please we need a new reason to forget the nights we have had the biggest problems in.... and it will be the biggest punishment we can give to the people who ruined our lives...”

“Are you sure ki”

“Don’t question me sonakshi... this is the best for you and me... “

“Rohit it’s ok I just ...”

Rohit bit his lips thinking he couldn’t hide his annoyance from sonakshi.

“I said I need you next to me soon, for the whole life time Jaan...I think I’m being possessive over you and guess what?”

“What ?”

“I don’t mind being possessive over you....”

The night went on.

———————————————-

The wedding preparations kicked start and media was kept unnoticed about sonakshi rohit affair till last moment. Doctor surgeon had a couple of pre dated surgeries to finish since the day he proposed sonakshi. And on the other hand channel has contacted nethra to inform them about the dropping TRPs during past few weeks and there was a tension building up in KPK set with the channel warning.so sonakshi was busy day night shooting parallely. Which left no chance for the about to get married couple to meet.

Rohit felt easy by not having to fake love in front of her eyes.the messages and calls he managed. Though the message thread and calls was to keep on the supposedly love going, what rohit didn’t realize was that he was unknowingly getting used to share his day and night and her action and packup with each other.him coming home to open the iMessage he thought was him faking it,but little did Rohit Sippy know that Sonakshi Rastogi is becoming his habit.

And this was not going to end well,my boy.