Live Update 21.08.19(precap added)

Kajal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Saru threatens guddu to nikalo her orelse guddu says or what saru says i will tell everything to Antra guddu says i m afraid see no.1 jhuti is calling me jhooti i m thinking of making an film whose name will be jhooti No.1 saru says ur this lie will make u cry so much that ur eyes will be swollen antra will never forgive u guddu says those whose house made of mirror doesnot hit pathar in others house u r a jhooti u r our family member so i m also telling the same which lord krishna have told in mahabharat leave adharm side and support dharma so support us saru says u sent my bhai in jail u always think about ur man samman what about me to help u is like drawning in water guddu says dadi she will not agree we have to apply other way saru gets scared and says what u guys upto guddu says dont be afraid untill and unless out plan gets succeed u will live here peacefully saru shouts where is she guddu shows the mirror saru sees antra she shouts antraji look here i m here this all are deceiving u listen to me guddu says its a secret room and antra cant see or hear u dadi says this is only known by me or lalla and now guddan knows it too me saru says bt what u will tell everyone when they ask about me guddu says look there saru sees Aj coming to antra antra ask did u see saru bahu she is nowhere to be seen Aj says she have gone antra ask where Aj says she went to US antra says there is arrangements left for the marriage Aj says so what marriage wont stop for this dont worry. Dadi says when me and lalla had made this room for protecting our family form outer enemy bt see today we have to use this room for u. Saru says u r noy doing right plz leave me dadi u know na i m adraid of darkness plz leave me plz she tried to.run bt guddu hold her saru falls down guddu says she is really scared dont worry saru bahu unr family this is urnhouse only u will get food warer and everything u need just our plan doesnt get spoiled.

In guddu's room guddu enters she sees Aj standing she ask y is he here Aj hugs her guddu ask him to leave her bt he had hugged her tightly Aj says he wanted to thanks her so he hugged her after they parted guddu Aj says because of u we will get our property back guddu says i m angry with u not this family no need to thank me Akshat cups her face and says u have done ehsaan on me by marrying me u dont know this was my khusnasibee guddu says bt u said i made mistakes Aj says u proved me and everyone wrong i cant do anything without u ma durga have killed mahisasur like this u bought the happiness of this house u handled this family well not well actually the best Aj kissed guddan in her forhead guddu says if u hadnt broke my trust and my heart i have too express my jajbaat to u she leaves from there Aj says u didnt expressed u jajbaat bt u havent denied it too i will wait till my last breath for u to express ur jajbaat in front of me like before.

Guddu in hall breaks down and says i know i have hurted u bt what can i do i want to accept wholeheartedly bt i cant forget how u supported dusri women and broked our relationship our relation was my pride and u snatched it my izzat is above our marriage for me.

In morning guddu from antra's room knocks at the mirror saru woke up she saw guddu and honda guddu shows papers and says see it antra will sign it Tanvesh says and after antra will sign last three pages we will get our money back guddu sees antra she started acting sheargues with tanvesh and tries to convience him not to sign this deal Antra comes and says not to interfere dadi comes and she too stoped guddu guddu says she wants to ruin tanvesh antra also argues with her tanvesh stoped them he says to guddu that he have given promise to antra so he have to do it. Antra is signing the paper saru tries to stop her bt antra cant hear her guddu congrats to tanvesh for signing the deal and having a partner who doesnt trust u Tanvesh says me too think the same bt its all about money he ask antra to carry on Antra says she will sign the deal tommorow that is in janmashtamin and day after tomorrow it my and akshat's marriage. tanvesh agrees guddu is tensed and saru is happy.

Precap- saru hugs guddu and says sorry for supporting antra guddu is leaving saru has stick a paper on her back where its witten that Aj and honda are same person she thinks antra should see this . Guddu goes to kitchen antra sees the paper.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bkaaABufL/?igshid=86sy1a10285p

Edited by Kammy02 - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago