A word of appreciation for Ammaji - Rajeev Sir

mailanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

He is mindblowing as Ammaji. Amidst the show going off-air havoc, forgot to add apost on him.

His body language, the way he delivers his dialogues and also the way he cries...just like a woman. I just love teh character Ammaji, especially in todays episode, when Kabir asked her to apply haldi from the floor on Pooja's face, the pain was so well seen on Ammaji's face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

if_mm thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mailanchi

He is mindblowing as Ammaji. Amidst the show going off-air havoc, forgot to add apost on him.

His body language, the way he delivers his dialogues and also the way he cries...just like a woman. I just love teh character Ammaji, especially in todays episode, when Kabir asked her to apply haldi from the floor on Pooja's face, the pain was so well seen on Ammaji's face.

I agree - appreciate both the actor and the character .... Very well thought of, scripted and executed by the actor ! Good to see some diversity as well ... 

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeaa rajiv sir is great at acting terms the way he carried the grace essence and respect of the character is truly praiseworthy and i liked the fact that as an character of transgender he wasn't degraded and was treated as normal human it is an hidden lesson for all to respect all genders equally