kalma ff pregnancy part 5 on pg 4

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

hey guys i am back again so here it goes the first part of my new ff releasing here hope you enjoy and love it 

it has been 2 years since sampda and athrav left .both kalma marry for the sake of pillu.but destiny has some other plans .both did not like each other in starting but with the passing of time the two souls falls in love with each other and  accepted their marriage.now both are living like a normal couple and happy family with pillu.they are living with each other with happiness and peace in their life.today was the most special day of their life .it is moksh birthday .he will complete his 2 year in this world .both kalma arrange a grand party for their son .kalyani was getting ready in the room.when malhar enters in room .he was lost in her beauty completely .she was looking gorgeous in saree.she was all smiling .malhar gives a back hug to her and calls her kalyani jaldi karo na sab wait kar rhe hain moksh apni ayi ki bina cake nhi kate ga yar she hurriedly gets ready and try to removes his hand from her kya malhar ji ab khud mera hath pakar ka beht gaye hain ab late nhi ho rha hai kya ??replied kalyani .malhar kiss on her neck.she feels shiver inside her body with his touch .malhar smirked feeling great that he still have such affect on her body even after 2 years .kya yar ??2 saal beet gaye hai likin aj bhi ma tume chota hon to tum sharma jati ho jaise pehli dafa ho said malhar.kalyani blushes and smiles .she holds him from collar and kiss on his forehead.kyun ka aj bhi apka chone sa mere dil ki dharakan barh jati hai malhar ji i love you .malhar kiss on her forehead and replies back i love you too kalyani rane now ab chale wrna tumhra ladla naraz ho jaye ga yar samjho na .kalyani holds his hand and both kalma leaves for the party .the whole party went well .every one was admiring their happy family .anu was praying to god that keep both kalma together forever.kalyani was feeling emotional as moksh is getting elder with the passing of time .malhar understand her condition and try to cheer her up.malhar calls her kya soch rhi ho kalyani??.kalyani has tears in eyes yehi malhar ji ka waqt kese beta pta nhi chala aisa lag rha tha jaise kal hi do saal pehle moksh paida hoa aur humari shadi ho gayi aur aj moksh bara ho gya aur humare rishte ko bhi 2 saal ho gaye hain .malhar wipes her tears shh rote nhi yeh kushi ka mauka hai kalyani dekho sab kuch kitna smooth ja rha hai ab moksh school jaye ga tume to excited ho na chaiye beta bara ho gya yar aur wese bhi ab humari life kitni achi ja rhi hai koi problem nhi hai aj sa 2 saal pehle bohat kuch hua athrav aur sapmda ka jane ka baad manta hoa shurat achi nhi thi humare rishte ki likin phir bhi hum na sare mushkilon ma aik dossre ka sath diya aur aj humara pyaar sab halat sa takra skta hai mujhe yaqeen hai kalyani and i love you tum perfect ho mere beta ka liye aik sahi maa aur mere liye aik patni ab mujhe sampda ka jane ka koi dukh nhi hai ma kush hon bohat tumhre aur moksh ka sath bohat samjhe .kalyani throws her self in his arms .he holds her back from waist.he place his lips on her and kiss them hungrily .she respond back equally to him with red face .it was a kiss of love showing their trust and faith on their relation .they both remain in each others arms for while .when suddenly moksh came while searching his mother .he calls her ayi mujhe sona hai chalo .kalyani instantly leaves malhar's hand and hold moksh .both kalma follows thier son in his room .kalyani lays beside moksh and sings raabta for him .he sleeps like always .malhar was only busy staring her and admiring their relation .how beautifully she handled moksh even though she did not share any blood relation with her .people says the truth that some time heart relations are more stronger than blood they called raabta .after moksh sleeps malhar picks kalyani in his arms and takes her to their room .kalyani was blushing in his arms as she knows that now no body will be able to stop his husband from making love to her .she hides her face in his chest recalling their intimate moments between them .malhar smirked and smiles seeing her cute antics .

likes and comments are required.this is the first part .don't know how it was .give your'e honest feedback.guyss plzzz shower love to support the new ff. plus thank you so much for all the love you guys gave me on my ff arrange marriage .till then take care 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutiecat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow!!❀️ Such a cute startπŸ˜­πŸ’•

Continue soon!

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Aww!

it's beautiful 

Moksh is so cute

Loved KalMa's heartfelt conversation 

thanks for writing 

please keep writing 

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Continue yaar always love your updates. πŸ‘πŸΌ

MRZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Woooowww.. Soo cute😍😍😘😘 waiting for next 

KalmaBeats thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful chapter ❀

Waiting for the next update...

Thank you for this one..

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

such a pretty chapter....

Loved reading it...

Positive vibes here....

I just loved the first part... 

keep writing n update soon dear...

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear

loved it 

kalma are really sweet couple

please do continue soon 

Dk26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing update 

Loved it 

Continue soon 

Sorry for the late comment 

bb14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey guys i am back again so here it goes 

part 2 

both kalma were sleeping naked in each others arms after the passionate night .kalyani was the first one to wake up .she gets up and takes bath .she went to her son room and wake him up and gets ready for school.she comes back again in her room to wake him up also for police station .he saw her looking fresh in simple suit.he pulls her on bed with him with his naughty smirk .she was blushing with his intense gaze .both share deep eye lock when suddenly moksh enters in their room calling her ayi meri uniform ki shirt ka button toot gya hai laga do .kalyani hurriedly gets up from malhar .she was embarrassed with moksh presence and sudden entry .she quickly start stitching the button of his shirt .

Moksh: ayi mera bikul man nhi hai tume chor ka school Jane ka plzzzz mujhe nhi Jana 

Kalyani:(while giving a hug to him ) kyun pillu dekh tu mujse pyaar karta hai na ?? AGR karta hai to tujhe Jana hoga apni ayi ka liye aj pehla din hai aise kon karta hai 

Moksh: ayi ma tumsa bohat pyaar karta hon tumhre liye kuch bhi han 

Kalyani: (giving a kiss on his forehead ) that's like a good boy pillu dekhna tujhe school ma bohat maza aye ga trust me 

Moksh: acha theek hai ayi likin tum mujhe drop karne ana school aj 

Kalyani: han han kyun nhi  ma zaroor aongi mere pillu ka school ma pehla din hai ma na aon aisa kase possible hai han 

Moksh: acha theek hai ma ja ka nani  sa bhi mil ka ata hon theek hai 

Kalyani: theek hai likin dheyan sa pillu aj pehla din hai late mat hona school ka liye 

Moksh: nhi hon ga late ayi ma 

Moksh left from kalma ' s room .kalyani and malhar also gets ready to drop him school at his first day of school .the trio did their breakfast and leaves in jeep with malhar .he stop the jeep in front of school building .moksh was getting nervous with the thought of going alone in school .Kalyani try to cheer him up .

Kalyani: moksh tu acha bacha hai na phir ab ja andar aur ache sa parhna han apni ayi baba ka liye 

Moksh: ayi mujhe dar lag RHA hai ma kase jaon tum mere sath ao plzzzz 

Kalyani : aise kase sath aon ?? Sab bache school akele ata hain tujhe bhi Jana hoga parents sath nhi jate samjha plzz apni ayi ka liye 

Malhar: moksh ayi ki baat mano school jao ga tabhi to baba ki trh super cop banon ge na beta jao kuch nhi hoga we love you aur hum  hmesha tumhre sath hain 

Moksh: (agreed with heavy heart ) OK baba ayi ma jata hon 

Kalyani: I love you pillu tere ayi hmesha tera sath hain aur baba na kya kaha unka jaisa bana hai to school Jana pare ga 

Malhar and Kalyani both leaves moksh .malhar offers Kalyani to drop her at home but she refused him .

Malhar: kalyani jeep ma betho  ma chor deta hon na tume bhi ghar 

Kalyani: malhar ji ab jayen police station already bohat late ho gya pillu ka school ka chakr ma trust me ma khud chali jaon gi  ghar tension mat Len 

Malhar: ziddi hoti ja rhi ho tum din ba din moksh ko bhi tumhri suhbat ka asar ho gya hai khair ma chalta hon apna khayal rkhna aur plzzzz aik call kar dena ponch ka 

Malhar instantly gives a quick hug to her and kiss on her forehead and waves a bye to her .she was all smiling at him .he leaves after that she instantly stops auto to go back to ahliya niwas .she pays the auto driver outside and enters in her house .when she feels dizzy and her head pains slightly .she drinks a glass of water and thinks confusedly what is happening with her and she checks calendar that she missed her period this month and even she feels dizzy may times in this week but she choose to ignore it for moksh party and school .she again leaves for the doctor to get some check up .she waits for her turn and finally after half hour her turn comes.she meets d.r diya and get her check up done .she ask about her health to d.r diya

Kalyani: d.r diya is everything okk with me?? I know ka ma na careless attitude ki waja sa yeh sab hua hai ma na periods nhi aye is month realize hi nhi kiya kyun ka pillu ki birthday party thi aur phir school itna kaam ka beach dheyan nhi gya 

Dr diya: Kalyani you are so care less I mean after 3 weeks you realizes ka tume periods nhi hoe  come on I know tum pillu sa bohat pyaar karti ho par yeh matlab  nhi hai ka tum khud ko LA ka careless ho jao agr  malhar ko ma na btaya to tume samjh aye gi  

Kalyani: nhi nhi d.r plzzzz malhar ji sa mat bolen WO to meri jaan hi le Len gen plzzzz aage sa care full rahon  gi  ap yeh btayen ka mujhe head ache kyun ho rha  hai aj kal bohat aur ma jaldi hi thak jati hon aik ajeeb sa weakness bhi hai 

D.r diya: yeh sab symptom pregnancy ka hai kalyani tume andaza hona chaiye is baat ka tumhre periods miss hona aur yeh chkar ana yeh sab yehi prove karte hai you are pregnant ma kuch important test likh the hon plzz inhe  yaad sa karwa lo congratulations dear 

Kalyani:( was shocked tears of happiness rolls down from her cheeks .mixed emotions were going in her mind ) what ?? Sach ma are you sure ?? D.r ap na theek sa check kiya na ??

D.r diya:I am experienced kalyani I am 100% sure about it wese bhi ma na tume aur malhar ko dekha hai aik sath tum logon ka darmiyan true love hain itna heran  mat ho Kalyani next time malhar ko sath Lana apne next week check up ka liye 

Kalyani: thank you so much for this big news .ma bohat kush hon I am so happy d.r.ap tension mat Len next time ma malhar ji ko sath laon GI apne 

D.r: OK then see you next week but Kalyani make sure that now you will take care of you're self well .

This is it .likes and comment are required .shower you're love plzzzz .I know it is short but being busy I only able to type this .